How come Americand accept that they don't have a store within walking distance?

How come Americand accept that they don't have a store within walking distance?

You are basically fucked without a car.

Cause they all shop online. Americans are retarded and feel no danger when putting their info online.

Cars are cheap..

Really cheap..

>end of year
>2017 Toyota Corolla and Nissan Sentras are only like 11.999 cash
>gasoline is cheap..
>nice roads
>gated communities to keep Trayvons out

I see nothing wrong with that..

The one thing I hate about the US, especially where I am, is that nothing is ever walking distance unless you consider a 2 to 3 mile walk to the store walking distance, then another 2 to 3 mile walk back.

Because we all have cars, moron.

FUCK AMERIKEKS

If you can walk to a public transit stop, the the nigger can walk to your home.

haha based leaf!

>only 12k
>only

what

Tesla's are only 30,000 user, unless you're really poor you should get one.

one of our states is bigger than your entire country. why do Europeans not realize how big and spread out America is?

Because a car with insurance and gas only costs me 120$ a month its 4$ to ride the bus 1 way in my town if your white

Don't worry about him, he's just a retarded Bolivar monkey.

Walking to the grocery store is a quick way of getting shanked by a hobo.

>buy house in the suburb
>open store in it
>everyone comes here cause why the fuck would they drive elsewhere
>profit
???

dis unfortunately

Is this how it really works in US of A? Sad

illegal because of zoning laws

Why are non-Americans so fucked obsessed with every little detail of every aspect of our lives?

while i love many things in the murican suburbs, please do explain.

Jokes on you. Its actually the other way around. We have grocery stores within walking distance because we don't have cars.

It's a big country, Lars.

You'll drain the profits from Walmart of course, dont want to be a bad goy now do you?

Wtf are you talking about op? I'd say 90% of Americans (even Canadians) have a store withing walking distance of their home. It's called a convenience store and if you had to go in a car it wouldn't be too convenient now would it? I think your idea of America is askewed. In larger cities (where most people live) almost all stores are within walking distance.

THIS AREA IS ZONED FOR RESIDENTIAL USE YOU CANNOT BUILD A STORE HERE

>implying long open roads aren't a good thing

>In America
>Not owning a car
This is pretty fucking crippling levels of poverty. Hell when my car got fucked up in an accident I didn't even rent a car I just bought a $500 piece of shit and drove it into the ground until I got my car back. Even with insurance it was cheaper than renting for a month.

$30K Tesla
You mean one with a worn out battery? Might as well have a 2 ton paperweight.

Beyond that random shops in residential areas are generally not held in high esteem.

>amerifats
>walking

lol are you serious

To protect your residential property you purchased from being overrun by a neighbor building a store or some other business which in turn attracts undesirable activity in your immediate domicile.

car is life here

we have cars

>Town doesn't want you fucking with property values
>Tells you where you can and cannot build certain buildings
It is why smaller suburbian towns will generally have a main street which is lined with all their shops and stores. Also it is more convenient to go to a strip mall or something and get everything you need instead of driving to a shop 12 blocks away to get some basic food, then driving half way across town anyway to get a new phone charger or something.

Plus nobody wants to live next to a Walmart.

>more than 2 blocks is no longer walking distance
how fat are you?

suburbfag here
Vons is a 10 minute walk from my house

America is more densely populated than some european nations, like Sweden.

And all the people live in areas smaller than a euro country.

Actually when you mention it all my life wherever i have lived there have always been a grocery store within walking distance, even a bank, a bus stop, auto rentals, bike shop, outdoor equipment, sporting goods and more.

I live in Manhattan

>I live in Manhattan
Why would you want to do this?

People that live in these houses can afford cars, they aren't cheap.

>live in sprawling suburbs
>quiet, safe, 90% white
>can afford a car or two, ffs I live in the burbs
>drive to measly five block to local shopping area built just for my suburbs
>have any kind of store or restaurant on one intersection
>no corner stores with Jamals and bums standing around, harassing passer-bys
>in fact, any homeless are forced by police back into urban hellhole

Yeah, us poor dumb Americans...

Yeah same, it's Europe m8 all settlements were established organically.

Pretty much this. My car is a complete shitbox and I'm trying to save for another. You're royally fucked if you don't have your own whip.

..... yeah its called sweden (you)

How come eurocucks are all about accepting other cultures and being inclusive. But then pick any little detail about America and come to the conclusion that America is shit? We have a culture of our own fuckers. Long country roads, super nice cars, and the ability to shoot someone down for tresspassing.(provided you aren't living in one of the cucked states/cities)

12k is nothing. Even if you get the lending jew your paying like $150 before insurance

12k Brand new.
You can get a shitty car for like 500.

fakkin rood m8

M'urrikans have no brains op, la luz extinguida, le 56% meme are real

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY

Because I don't want to live packed into a suburb or city.

>And all the people live in areas smaller than a euro country.
Do you think no one lives in all of those green areas? Of course they do. They're just not stacked on top of one another.

Selection bias.
Some states are dense, most other flyovers are light.

We don’t like to live on top of each other like you europoors. It’s nice to have your own space

Hey makes sense, we do it all the time.

>You are basically fucked without a car.
Same here in cuckistan. Also I live out in the countryside so you are basically fucked without 4x4 truck. I'll add that North America is a shitton larger than Europe and driving for 3 hours to get somewhere is nothing for most people

Becuase our countries aren't all the size of Denmark you fucking idiot, sage for bait posting.

I'm not driving to Paris for groceries

>wherever i have lived there have always been a grocery store within walking distance
You still have traffic problems

Even the "dense" states aren't bad outside of the hive cities.

That's not Denmark

Norway, I'm not actually sure why I mixed them up with Frances unlocked side door.

More people live in Iceland than those places.
Arguing its so big with so few is nonsense.
Most people dont even leave theur county let alone state.

Snoneger, you will see soon enough that it's just easier not to mix with the niggers that go on foot.

That actually sounds like the most probable explanation, thanks.

It's jealousy.

>muh Muslim ran terrorist store

in Burgerland they will deliver literally everything to your fucking door retard

Totally understand. Not the same proportions but here in Lisbon wherever there is a metro station it's almost guaranteed that it's a shitty neighbor

>Vons

yes but it's full of beaners, so...

Totally understand. Not the same proportions but here in Lisbon wherever there is a metro station it's almost guaranteed that it's a shitty neighbor

Top true. I live in a (formerly) nice suburb of DC, then they extended the metro to us.

Overnight addition of panhandlers and random late night pedestrians in our sleepy suburb.. shit sucks.

no wonder you guys are so fat

I have a bicycle fatty.

Because they know at the end of the day that their country does not matter.

It's like idiots that fixate on celebrity gossip. They are unimportant and cannot handle that, so they attempt to live vicariously through someone people care about.

>not driving to Paris for groceries
Obviously I wasn't suggesting we drive 3 hours for groceries (I drive maybe 15-20 minutes) but as an example it took me 7 hours to get home from Christmas with the family and it was basically nothing. When I was at uni it took 20 hrs at least to visit my parents. Then there is the cold, it was -28 with a brisk wind here on new years day with huge snowdrifts, kinda handy to have a vehicle if you need to do anything

>

what the fuck is the problem with these so called urban sprawls? you're not supposed to look at them from eagle's view when you're living in them you fucking retard.

Sorry to hear that man, in an ideal world one would expect a metro link nearby would increase the price of your property, but then again it's not an ideal world is it..

okay my true canadian friend, Ching Chong Xiong Jr.

>More people live in Iceland than those places.
Arguing its so big with so few is nonsense.
Most people dont even leave theur county let alone state.

Wyoming, the least populous state, has 200,000 more people than Iceland. If you live in Cody, near Yellowstone, for example, you're driving the 100 or so miles to Billings, MT to do any decent shopping.

It did, but like many starting a family in the US right now, i can only afford to rent. Prices going up is making things harder for us.

America is shit and you know it.

>walking for an hour just to get groceries is reasonable
fuck this country

Those aren't people. They're just wildlife.

Know that all too well, property prices here are absolutely fucked.

Imagine a place where owning a car is easy, parking spaces are plentiful, whichever store you visit will have ten times the selection of your biggest store. That's the beauty of suburban life.

I dont live in the ghetto

Most people in Iceland live in Reykjavik which is quite densely populated.

People who live in the neighborhood like you posted have money, so they are gonna have a car. Poor people live in apartments in the city. Fuck off and worry about your own shitty little no name country

This

>12k
I wouldn't spend more than 6k on a car unless I was wanting to show off

I can see how you guys invented lego

>Europe and Norway don’t have suburbs herp derp

Usually norge’s Are okay and you shame them with your fagotry

Most of those red areas are not at all dense by euro standards

Only niggers and subhumans lack a car, so its okay

I work for the devil. he has come out with a 98k Jeep grand Cherokee track hawk. buy t-two anons

You go provisioning once or twice a month, stupid Norsk. Then spend your days doing something other than standing in line at the fucking supermarket. Like organizing produce swaps with 100 neighbors.

yup meme flag faggot even understand dis me 56% indeed.