Other urls found in this thread:

conservativereview.com/articles/mitt-romney-last-person-need-senate/
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-pool-report-2-statement-on-bannon-1821743287
youtube.com/watch?v=CPm7oCnpld8
youtube.com/watch?v=ybitHLhb0yw
youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Lixcc_jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4OuXVn4Aad8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind.Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isnt as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesnt represent my basehes only in it for himself.

Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.

We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down.

>From press secretary Sarah Sanders:

>_Statement from the President of the United States_

>Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind.Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

>Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isnt as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesnt represent my basehes only in it for himself.

>Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.

>We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down.

damn bro

Nooooooooo

DEFEND THIS

Gib statement.

Mittens btfo
conservativereview.com/articles/mitt-romney-last-person-need-senate/

>Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well.

With that statement it's open season on the Irish. There's 4 million and at least 700+ Irish in Ireland so it's time to invade and get those potato niggers working on plantations.

>Murdoch shrugged as he got off the phone with Trump, and said: “What a fucking idiot.”

apolgise to rupert right now

REDEEMED MOOCH

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-pool-report-2-statement-on-bannon-1821743287

Trump fucking scorched Bannon. His political meme career is dead. All those people who said Bannon WAS the WH leaker must feel quite good now when Trump CONFIRMED Bannon was the WH leaker.

If any of you...any...believe for one minute that this isn’t a play by Bannon, you haven’t been paying attention.

This whole ‘trump and don had a falling out’ thing is amazing. I'm not buying it

Money laundering? If they could get Don on that they would have. A long, long time ago. That would have been page number one in Fusions dipshit dossier if it were true.

This whole story is purely to reinforce the notion that Don and Steve are at odds.

Misdirection.

Steve is far more dangerous and effective where he is now, outside the White House. Outside the spotlight.

I cant say exactly why or what the move is with this, but I know it’s gonna be good because from the comments here, it’s working perfectly. He’s covered.

Was Hannity endless blue balling and saying things that were already known?

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=CPm7oCnpld8

You can't get BTFO'd any harder than Trump just BTFO'd Bannon. That was personal. I'm guessing it was cuz Bannon went after Don Jr. But man...that was some statement.

Bannon is kill. Breitbart just committed suicide, especially with their Jewish cuckery and attacking Paul Nehlen.

BANNON BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

JOE CONFIRMED AS BEST ADVISER

JOE>>>HANNITARD>>>>>>SHIT>>>>>>BANNON

Steve Bannon BTFO. Alt-right is dead.

Bannon is persona-non-grata

If you weren't convinced after his Roy Moore debacle, take it from POTUS himself

Anyone that continues to shill for him needs to get the fuck out of /ptg/

What the fuck is Bannon's problem? Is he really that fucking ass ravaged that he was kicked out that he's actively trying to sabotage the whole movement? Fucking die of cirrhosis already, you fucking nigger.

Now I’m definitely moving to some Texas Suburb. Fuck all the bumish Non Whites fuck all the yuppies and boomers too in this cursed region known as the northeast

FUCK PRESIDENT GUMP

Kinda beleive the master persuader stuff now. China has to deal with it now or Trump will. Lul amazing tactics

>Homan also blasted “sanctuary cities,” which limit the collaboration between state and federal agencies on immigration enforcement, saying such jurisdictions shield dangerous criminals and its leaders should be charged with violating federal smuggling laws.
HAHAHAHHAHA!

>not posting the high res

Trump is pissed at Bannon. He and Flynn were the two worst picks for the admin

Looks like Mooch was right about Bannon.
Hats off to every user who said Bannon is a leaking shit

Thank you so much China please tell us how someone should behave, what to think, and how to be silenced. Commie cunts.

>Be a kike sellout
>But Bannon is the bad guy
lmfao, holy shit this general has evolved into the most cancerous shit hole on Sup Forums

Trump is toast in 2020.

Looks like he is shifting towards being a centrist in order to get the press and left wing to "love" him.

It's a fools attempt to appease people that want you impeached. Does anyone really think that left wing dykes who dye their hair purple or soyboys will suddenly praise Trump and support right wing policies?

Ah well, it was nice to think we put someone in office that is against the establishment. Funny how he's now best friends with McTurtle and Ryan (who both pushed for him to step down during the primaries).

I don't even think Trump will make it through his first term if he grants work permits to the DACAnimals.

>confirmed leaker
Ouch, I was hearing the rumors, but I wasn't paying to much heed to it.

more? non-white non-cis person here. you can trust me by my memeflag. only a real woke black person uses this flag.

Guys,

Does Trump want to win or not?

>Bannon irrefutably BTFO
FINALLY

And there's your leaker.

>finished reading
Holy shit, Bannon blown absolutely the fuck out past Proxima Centauri

MOST PEOPLE WILL MISS IT

Did someone say we are going to do something to the Irish? My anglo sense is tingling.

Bannon is too chummy with media kikes, Trump talks to them but then he is the frontman and he also has the personality to not get steered by them. For all his talk, Bannon didn't really understand that the media is the enemy.

I ALWAYS KNEW BANNON WAS A SNAKE PIECE OF SHIT

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN

JUST FUCK MY BREXIT UP SENPAI

Been saying for months that Bannon is a huge fraud. Worst mistake Trump ever made was hiring that faggot.

HOLY SHIT WTF I LOVE JOE NOW

Holy shit, thank you Donald. Thank you so much.

No wonder I love Trumps ramblings and speeches so much, he's using a lot of the same tactics as one of my idols, Charles Manson

youtube.com/watch?v=ybitHLhb0yw

To be fair. Bannon made it personal by attacking his family for months on end.

Trump was rused into thinking this quote was true and shot his mouth off. Bannon dindu nuffin

HAPPENING

bannon is a fucking scum bag,all you faggots that incessantly sucked his dick should fuckiing kill yourselves

Disgusting

Breitbart is in the worst position ever right now. If they try to take the war to Trump nobody will visit their website. If they continue on Bannon will have bent the knee.

>appear weak when you are strong

>Donald Trump has a book that outlines his exact playbook (this sort of thing)
>People haven't read it
SAD!

>But i am suppose to be a Kingmaker.

forgot number 6 my woke fellow antifa person!

Bannon could have denied it. You know he just wants to sell hos faggy book

I hope Trump provokes Kim to nuke California.

Here’s some OC of my dream

(((Bannon))) BTFO

>implying Trumps family is complete dog shit kike lovers

Manson was right about everything and did nothing wrong, though.

SOURCES WITH THIS TYPE OF THINKING LOVE BANNON ALL OF A SUDDEN

>out of context
is horse shit,he should have never even come close to talking about that shit,he's a piece of fucking garbage

Shouldn't have picked a fight he couldn't win.

next drumpf tweet

"fatty bannon is attacking me after i helped to keep failling breibart alive,SAD!!

TIME TO CRACK OUT THE HATCHETMAN MOOCH MEMES BOYS

VINDICATION NEVER TASTED SO SWEET

Trump hasn't BTFO'd anyone that hard since he destroyed Rosie.

youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Lixcc_jQ

it ain't bannon's book desu

Sauce???

>bottom 30 posts of every thread takes forever
>top 30 posts of every thread is just bait posts with nothing of substance

shit my bad

Today was the day Trump became president

Dude basically named the jew and these stupid fucking Trumpfags shit all over him for it. Sup Forums is dead, we the donald now.

>Bannonshills in this thread

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper (in a Tuesday CNN interview): George Papadopoulos "was not a name on my radar scope when i left." So head of intelligence had never heard of the dude that the NYT now claims launched the entire Trump-Russia probe?

Trump can't win in 2020, never. His supporters will not be as enthusiastic as they were in 2016. And he will not have gained as many new supporters as he must do.

Kamala Harris will BTFO him. The map will be as blue as it was in 1964.

What happened?

So Dworkin was right.. just an hour ago you all called BS on this. /ptg/ BTFO big time.

THAT STATEMENT WAS SO FUCKING HARD IT EARNED A DRUDGE SIREN

youtube.com/watch?v=4OuXVn4Aad8

What about 1940???

>Britain
>Near the Pacific

Goddamn he was beautiful phenomenon

>posting The Goose without expecting a response

Something big must be coming cause this is some coordinated shillin' today

So what's Bannon's masterplay there? Why the the fuck was he leaking shit, losing republican seats and why is he trying to fuck over Trump with the russian meme?

hey m8 i never liked him either
now that Trump has btfo'd him, candidates will move away from Bannon and further towards Trump in an effort to show that they want to work with the President
this means Trump is once again the only voice telling people who to vote for and any Breitbart concern trolling will fall on deaf ears.
so on the third day of 2018, Trump killed off any attempts to splinter the MAGA Agenda and he preemptively destroyed meme candidates before they could even start their first round of funding

link to the statement?

This general needs to just die already, it's all the same reddit cucks spamming the same faggot shit. This isn't Sup Forums, Sup Forums can criticize anyone for anything, but not these faggots here, nope, everything Trump does they have to suck his kike-loving dick 24/7. Pure cancer