Watched the show, it was all right

watched the show, it was all right

>found out it was based off a VN.
>checked out Hitomi for them CGs
>Diamonds, starting growing in my boxers

I know what i'm doing for the rest of the week, also Misaki is best girl.

The VN is pretty good and pretty easy to read in Japanese. I don't know why it isn't translated.

It doesn't have my wife Chisato in it.

Are the voices the same in the game?

>Misaki is best girl
You Sir have refined taste

post more of best girl!

I'll try

Yes, but there was a lot of translation drama and one group drop it, other group picked it up but no news

Why is he sleeping on her butt?

it's soft

> Misato Fukuen doing lewds
Well shit.

I remember there was a dude who talked about a really shitty translation in one of the GabDrop threads regarding the shitty HS subs. There must be one.

That's all the ones I can post on a blue board

>Those child rearing hips
>That Leg Structure
>Those adult panties

sweet mother theresa...

Okay fine. I'll watch the fucking show.

By my understanding the anime does its own thing and doesn't really go into the romantic relationships like the game does.

Shit taste.

When was the last time Megumi Ogata played a woman?

Yes. You can finally cum in Kumin-senpai.

madoka a best

>easy to read in Japanese
>isn't translated
You answered it yourself. Why translate it when it's so easy to read?

My brother

Posting an actual best girl now.

I think there was a lot of drama regarding its translation, some dude started doing it, got called out for bad TL quality by some other dude who claimed he knew the author of the original, several TL attempts died and I think one's still ongoing.

That's not Asuka.

Also, is this show cursed or something? Not only has its OP singer retired, its ED singer is retiring this year as well.

because translating a VN is a huge time sink, and most people get only motivated enough to do it when they want internet points for bringing a really famous work to english audience.
Average games aren't worth it

>Aokana
>Average
It was quite popular in Japan, at least. Not sure how well the mobage is doing, though.

>translating a VN is a huge time sink
Can personally confirm this. Never again, unless it's a part-time job or something (I need extra money even though I'm a coder with a job).

Main girl is cutest.

Should I just watch the anime if I don't want haremshit but the concept sounds fun?

It's not a harem. Anime doesn't even have romance.