Who was it this time?!?!

abcnews.go.com/Travel/delta-flight-atlanta-london-forced-turn/story?id=52111137

archive.is/qN3CO

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5229903/Storm-Eleanor-smashes-Britain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how is this politics you retard
/n/ is that way -->

I know ATL is a major hub, but so is JFK. Why are so many of these people getting caught leaving from ATL? Most of them live in coastal areas.

>planes falling apart
the state of America

Maybe that loud banging noise was a person who was being held and woke up. Perhaps Delta is trafficking. Their logo just so happens to be a little triangle inside a bigger one.

with all the flights leaving the US and getting turned around for asinine reasons like a wrong passenger and mechanical issue, i feel this is politcally related. None of these warrants a complete turn around of the plane, people are attempting to flee and their ass is being brought right back. And I have seen plenty of flight investigation threads in the past days.

Wtf. Wtf is going on? WTF!

They have assets in Atlanta? Idk, but definitely a connection there between the recent aviation happenings.

This it's happening way to often for us to ignore it, concerned government employee.

Why do planes never just fly straight?

Because doing so would prove that the earth is flat and that's now something that is allowed to be exposed.

Because the earth is a globe you retard, your straight line is actually curved

It must have been a passenger or baggage

Because the Earth is round, you dumb nigger

They are flying straight, but the Earth is a ball.

Literal nigger doesn't know how maps work.

Because by hugging the coast there are hundreds of places to land in an emergency. Over the open ocean there are NONE. If you look at the blue line, 50% of the trip is within X distance to a runway or 4-lane divided highway. The red line? only 10-15%.

And don't forget about the dragons that live in the ocean...

It narrows the time the plane has to spend over open water where an emergency landing is far more dangerous.

u.s. has to compensate delta for returning that flight because we global now, if the u.s. government is involved it's political as evidenced by the fbi's overt support for hillary and dems in general, notwithstanding the reason for return is likely politically related..will wait in thread if you need more help understanding

ATL is the largest airport in the world, and busiest international airport in the US. There's a good chance of people flying out of ATL, especially if they fly Delta. Not to mention these assholes are everywhere.

God you guys are retarded, the map itself is the surface of a sphere mapped into 2 dimensions.

A straight line between any 2 points would be curved when mapped back onto the surface of a sphere.

He's stupid because people already mentioned that they reduce the time spent over the ocean. But you retards are just as stupid.

Earth is round while a map is flat. A straight line on a round object while produce a curved line on a flat map.

Didn't you niggers supposedly teach whites astronomy, science, mathematics, etc.?

Skippy left a handkerchief with a Very Important Pizza Map on it back in Little Five?

where are all the flight tracker autist? any help anons? what other info about the flight is available?

I swear to fucking God if they pull Smith is shit on my flight out of atl in a few days I'm gonna fucking lose it
Kek, sad thing is it wouldn't surprise me. Probably a safe bet there's a nice dungeon under the junkmans daughter /savage pizza shopping center

Literal storm happening
Airports currently shut down in SC

sauce?

I bet so, vortex is actually a gateway to Satanist hell

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5229903/Storm-Eleanor-smashes-Britain.html

Same here, Taranis will be fed his duty for his work.

We got our muslim ban.

search for their weather dumbass

>these people
who are they?

Sure but ask illuminaughty how to conquer a 3d world and they would tell you to make the earth flat and play Risk using monopoly hoards via SCAFFOLDING PERMITS like the printing press titans who banned hemp by requiring permit and effectively issue none to protect Paper plantations trading with Europe for shiny Rock JEWels using scissors to divide and conquer the 2d maps they agree upon at T-off treaty time over a friendly game of golf and Croquet in the Castle Courtyards.

Then you would see just how flat the world is amidst the pyramid schemes and pirate seas as columbus sailed the ocean blue just to get the kids off skuel

inb4
>They cant control weather

Search CnC:RA2. Its real and at Trumps Disposal as we endure CBTS and the Yuris Revenge Campaign Theatre of War. Scripted by the Cold War Kings who conspired to kill Kennedy, Stage Apollo, and abort Challenger. Generational Warfare by Old Heads with New Gadgets and young recruits ignorant to the lessons of the Grandfathers Fathers Eyes and the unbroken gaze to the infant princes whom the young fathers sacrifice lives for daily. Same as it always will be. So it Goes...

The Earth is _ _ _ _ _ (Flat). Calculus and Wordsmithing at play.

There are several reasons. First one being Jetstreams. These help with fuel economy and is the reason one way is cheaper than the other. The second is the fact that this map is faulty. It's really difficult to map a sphere to a 2d plane. That one only makes the flight plan look wonky. The third is the fact that the earth is not flat. This means you have to curve your flight path as well. 4th being the spin of the earth. You have to compensate for this to achieve efficient times.