Seriously Sup Forums. It’s not that hard

Seriously Sup Forums. It’s not that hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_slope
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1010243318426
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOD BLESS MURICA

Nothing in that pic says to not kick the jews out so ok

Support degeneracy in the name of muh freedom or support fascist virtuous society. hmmm

>Let degenerates be degenerate

NEVER! Nice try.

>Welcome to pol. Kill Niggers

>Virtuous

You guys need some DUDEWEEDLMAO because nothing else is going to help chill you out over the fact you dont get any.

Sounds like you need to toke one out. If you think something’s wrong with having freedom in 2018, something’s wrong with you.

never happen because on the other side of that fence there's moralfags, bootlickers, racists, delusional godfucks, and everyone else that doesn't live their own life

That's right I should allowed to snort cocaine off the hairless genitals of my heroin-addicted 8 year old child soldiers! That's my freedom my choice!

taking things to the extremes is the reason we're in this mess in the first place
>reefer madness
>plant of the devil used by mexicans and niggers to do crime
>actually made to be worse than cocaine
all because some faggot got lobbied to kill pharma competition

That's not taking an argument to its extremes, it's taking an argument to its logical conclusion. Either some government entity has to step in at some point and set limits on human activity (thereby limited freedom), or I'm free to own a harem of drug-addicted child prostitutes. Which one is it?

By defintion, the two faggots aren't married.

Their choices don’t affect you bub

>Let the religious keep their marriage ritual.
It's not hard.

>Bake the cake, bigot.

freedom is a useless concept. i will lick any boot that will ride the world of its pests

kys kike

They affect my childrens’ future

"Freedom" does not exist.

Any potential decision you make has a large set of necessary tradeoffs. Functionally decision making always decreases the real set of choices that are potential.

There is no freedom, there are only moral or immoral choices. Homosexuality is immoral, atheism is moral relativism (basically do what you will ideology), smoking pot is immoral, eating unhealthy food is tainting your body with filth.

Your glorification of "freedom" is based on something which doesn't even actually exist in reality. We are not omniscient and omnipotent, hence we cannot have perfect freedom. We are not self actualized.

This is a cool idea for a picture, but its terribly done

They look like a 12 year old drew them and the "together" shit is just retarded

y'all seem to have a problem with the second line
sage

Just embrace decadence goy

no

did you miss the part where gays get businesses shut down if they aren't forced to be tolerant? it's the tolerant side that keeps doing shit that prevents everyone from getting along.

we also have the freedom to judge and restrict degeneracy

checkmate fag

t. Spinoza
Anyway I fully agree with this guy

Marriage is a religious institution fuck off. There is no point in degrading it.

What about a gay child of an anti-gay parent? How do you deal with minors in those situations?

How do you deal with murderous gun owners? Their right to own guns that kill humans trumps the rights of others?

>America is about freedom
>Has prisons and highest incarceration rate in the world.

Hypocrites

you cannot be for religious rights and be for gay rights at the same time unless you admit that while gay people can be married they cannot go to a christian bakery who specializes in wedding cakes because its against their religion to be homosexual.

then can i buy more stimulants? no, that's illegal. can i carry my guns wherever i go? no, that's illegal. can make a digital copy of this software? no, that's illegal.

It is when you have Jews playing divide and conquer 24/7

Y’all are panicking for the slippery slope. Stop seeping in breitbart.
Anyone has the right to marry; and no power institution be it government or religion should stop that.

>Y’all are panicking for the slippery slope. Stop seeping in breitbart.
We've been on this slide for years. It's time to call it what it is.

>Anyone has the right to marry

Anyone has the right to state marriage

Religious marriage on the other hand? Nope, not a chance

Religious freedoms exist and you have every right to refuse to marry homosexuals if it goes against your religious views

If I want to marry an animal, nobody will stop me from doing that?

>let evil child molesting plague bearing fags exist unchallenged

Nope

Without freedom of association, we don't have freedom.

i think somethings wrong with you anyway, fella

How so? Nobody’s marrying their dogs en masse. Children aren’t becoming mandatory transgenders.
Seems a bit contradictory to religious doctrine, eh?
Slippery slope. Can y’all try a bit harder?

Sure, as long as the gays and atheists leave me alone and don't try to fuck up my government.

Pedophiles excluded

The slippery slope is real. Fags are also 9.2 times more likely to rape children. Pic related.

>Children aren’t becoming mandatory transgenders.
Should we take a quick stroll through the recent news?

>Children aren’t becoming mandatory transgenders.
>California

You tell me. Drag queens reading kid books =/= forced mass transitions.

What if I already get laid, smoke weed, and hate niggers?

Try Googling it.

>Which one is it?
you can own the harem of child prostitutes, but only if you're a senior democrat

Eh, I guess I'll just go smoke a bowl so I can shrug it off and love my neighbor.

>If you object to the school psychologist recommending that your prepubescent boy be allowed to live as a girl, it's because you're transphobic
>if he wants to take hormone blockers along with his Ritalin he can you disgusting bigot

>WAHHH GOOGLE IT!
The burden of proof is on you to provide the evidence. Where are children being forced to transition en masse?
Strawman.

Not a fallacy.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_slope
>Volokh's article "The Mechanisms of the Slippery Slope" sets out to examine the various ways in which making one decision might render another decision more likely. He considers such things as implementing A making B more cost effective and implementing A changing attitudes such that acceptance of B will become more likely. He says, "If you are faced with the pragmatic question "Does it make sense for me to support A, given that it might lead others to support B?," you should consider all the mechanisms through which A might lead to B, whether they are logical or psychological, judicial or legislative, gradual or sudden ... You should think about the entire range of possible ways that A can change the conditions—whether those conditions are public attitudes, political alignments, costs and benefits, or what have you—under which others will consider B." Volokh concludes by claiming that the analysis in his article "implicitly rebuts the argument that slippery slope arguments are inherently logically fallacious: the claim that A's will inevitably lead to B's as a matter of logical compulsion might be mistaken, but the more modest claim that A's may make B's more likely seems plausible."

Nice “study.” Modern science disagrees with you.

It's not even a strawman. If my highly suggestible 8-year-old son were to "come out" as "transgender" because of the incessant propagandizing in favor of such degeneracy, and I said "absolutely fucking not", what would I be told? Would the family courts protect me? Would the school community say that it's my right to raise my children the way I see fit? No, they'd call me an evil transphobic bigot.

>unironically believes guns kill people instead of people killing people.

If someone was murderous and actually wanted to kill a bunch of people they wouldn't need a gun to do it.

Homogeny is strength. We can't be united without a culture and tradition. You just described several different cultures with different traditions and ways of life, yet expect them all to live in harmony? Deer don't even run with elk. Stop trying to defy nature, stick to your own kind, those you can predict and trust.

>smoking the devil's cabbage

Libertarians are just people waiting to get fucked, aren't they?

Any kind of group will ban the fuck out of individuals, no matter how skilled, smart or supplied the individuals are. That's why armies are brainwashed units of killers. Meanwhile, you think individualism will save you? It won't, it really won't. You need to empower like-minded people into a force to be reckoned with or you're just wasting time, and at that point you have become a collectivist (with lip-service and gloss to core individuality). A sad catch-22, but the world isn't fair and it's why people are tribal. White people have had their natural tribalism undermined which is why the world is getting worse, not better.

Implicit bias tests are there to shame people who would rather naturally choose an intelligent, able and similar tribe. Instead, ((they'd)) would rather you forget all about that and give a dumb, disabled, shitskin a job instead.

That would be fine except that the people pushing the homos on us aren't happy with just being able to marry each other. They don't want Christmas, guns, or freedom of speech.

So it's war.

>Modern science disagrees with you
>Because the human race has so drastically evolved since the publishing of this study 17 years ago.

kys and your (((modern science)))

link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1010243318426

How about immigration?

DUDE

If anything, academia has become even more politicized and less rigorously scientific since 2001. ESPECIALLY since 9/11/2001.

What? how is that not a good study? Google the name you absolute plebeian peasant moron.

I've done a 2 year analysis on the left. They don't have a single thought, comment, or insult that doesn't revolve around sex or defecation or other bodily function. Prove me wrong. Pro Tip you can't because that's all that runs through their lower primate minds. Leftists are the niggers of whites.

libertarianism itself is a non sequitur.

If people can be put under the umbrella libertarianism that means they identify as a group of people or a collective with shared intent.

Real individualists cannot be shoe-horned into an -ism, there are no tents for the individual. Libertarianism is a lazy self-serving circle-jerk for people to retreat into instead of competing with. Even the free market doesn't like libertarianism because you can't even compete with the major political parties.

Libertarians really need to think about what matters to them and how they're going to achieve it instead of guzzling cum.

the absolute state of dudeweedlmao's

Those who can do. Those who can't do teach. Those who can't teach are leafs. Northern wall when? Post your art Leonoardo.

>Was hated by his own (((people)))
>Spoke truth to power through true shit posts
>Constantly turned down fame and wealth because he just wanted to remain intellectually pure
Is he dare I say it, /OurHeeb/?

>Turn a blind eye to corruption
>Let the degenerates keep being degenerates
We've done that for 8 years with Obama, fuck head.
TRUMPS turn to level the playing field.
God Bless Trump and all those that believe in Christ

This. Thank God Muslims are such inbred dumb fuckers. I could easily get triple digits without a gun. You just have to think about it. Crowds and fire and panic and smoke. You could make a lot of people stampede each other to death with what $100 in materials?

"No".

Right-wing homosexuals wanted Moore to lose the race even though we desperately need the seat at this time in history to stop amnesty and overturn immigration policy. It's now or never, and they chose never, so they could pretend to be capable of monogamy.

Homosexuals will get their due.

Fags can have their marriages after they agree to stop forcing their own faggot life styles on me.

but they do you lying little shit

The government should get out of marriage. I'm not going to wish the people responsible for the continuation of the aids epidemic a happy honeymoon. I hope they die off.

This is actually what Sup Forums actually believes but no one here will admit it since this board is full of shills and counter shills now.

This. They're literal man and womanchildren that want Big Brother state to watch for their welbeign, fucking faggots.

NATIONAL LIBERTARIANISM

You must be 18+ to post in this site.

but being a pedo and incest is wrong? no thank you

This is okay.

Now bake me a cake before I drag you through court, bigot.