I think we all can agree, if that there is a heroine that is universally hated, she'd be the one

I think we all can agree, if that there is a heroine that is universally hated, she'd be the one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmp5nOKsJCs
youtube.com/watch?v=rxFKTdLacM8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait,she isnĀ“t Asuka.

Aldnoah.Zero is literally one of the only good mecha shows in existence, so you can fuck off with your shitposting.

I didn't care about her enough to hate her. Everybody in AZ was definitely shit though.

How does her breathing sound?

Fucking agreed, that was one train wreck of an ending.

Here's another contender for you.

but it's terrible

What did she do?

Woke up from a coma and threw a tantrum about MUH PEACE and BIRDS, not understanding how the world works. Then she forces peace and sells the main resource of her people to the enemy and let's them research it.

Also mc saves her life and she leaves him bleeding out on the floor so she can escape on time, in addition she asks him to save his nemesis' life before she leaves.

It's been a while (I watched this show when it was airing) but didn't she get shot at the end?

On top of that, she marries a third random guy out of nowhere and never sees mc again.

There was another guy who went through a lot of suffering to save her and she points a gun at him after everything and is fine with the world thinking he was trying to assassinate her. Meanwhile, the truth is that he got tortured with electrocution to near death and spent two years rising up in rank and scheming just to save her.

Slaine got exactly what he deserved.

not the IBO Jew? Bernstein something.

Nah.

Incorrect.

Nah, he didn't deserve any of it, most of the situations he got in were the cause of incredibly bad luck. Even if you don't like him, he deserved a trial.

>taking falseflagging seriously

Slaine was tone of the rare good things that come out of this shitshow.

*one

Slaine was the shit. Eggs should've stayed dead.

No, he deserves that shit because he wasn't a better shot.
Should have pasted both of them.
The second season would have been better.
No seriously.
The second season would have been about slain rising through the ranks in the martian hierarchy with the irresponsible ptsd pilot being the lead mech driver and the sweet piece in that picture being the leader of the fleet.

BAM. Shit would have been fucking ridiculous.

>No, he deserves that shit because he wasn't a better shot.
Wasn't that the last bullet he had? He shot Inaho in the eye, the chances of surviving that with no good medical care nearby are near impossible. Inaho was found by his sister and I doubt the doc at the ship could have performed the surgery needed to remove the bullet with no equipment, it would have taken hours to get him to a hospital.

wait are you fucking serious about the latter part? How can anyone like her?

To be fair, he makes up a stupid lie
>my troops will come to save me soon
but she didn't show much regret about leaving him there. It was brutal that that was the first time he saw her in 2 years and after that she marries another guy (5 minutes later, and he sees it in a video announcement) then they never see each other again.

Slaine was the only reason to watch this piece of shit anime.

When I thought she died I really thought AZ was the greatest thing ever.

Did that Martian guy die or survive? Slaine shoots like a nigger, all those bullets and so few deaths.

Rayet shouldn't have gotten scared.

Egg-kun should've just married the meido.

He's shooting like that because the guy just shot the girl he's been trying to save in front of his eyes. 3 of the bullets hit the martian guy, but then Slaine decides to save him so he can have a powerful guardian.

Oh that's right, it was Inaho who shot the princess.

Hey, Inaho is just as bad as her. Jesus Christ, he was such a bad MC. I wish they went through with killing him, had Slaine as the MC, Rayet as the FMC with the surviving supporting cast trying to get through the war.

has it right. This would have been great

Thirded, Marito should have played a major part and Yuki should have got more spotlight dealing with her brother's death and avenging him.

Martian dude survives the gunshots, but Slaine kills him later on.

Yeah, I agree. Marito was such a fascinating character and would have been great to devolp. Yuki's story would have been absolutely heartbreaking and awesome and the same time, so that would have been fun too.

Although, Raynet and Slaine could have been great rivals, due to the fact that they were direct foils of each other.

I would have killed for Urobutcher to write the whole series. The first three episode are honestly one of the greatest introductions that an anime has had in a while It introduced the main cast perfectly, while setting up a good main story, one that the next writers fucked up so bad

Lets be honest, if you were in her shoes, would you want to be involved with egg and/or crow after all that shit?

>Although, Raynet and Slaine could have been great rivals, due to the fact that they were direct foils of each other.
Agreed

>The first three episode are honestly one of the greatest introductions that an anime has had in a while It introduced the main cast perfectly, while setting up a good main story, one that the next writers fucked up so bad
Yeah, the battle against Trillram was great and the invasion was perfect:
youtube.com/watch?v=zmp5nOKsJCs
The after credits scene was one of my favorites because I expected Slaine to just give up and be helpless, but instead he takes the gun from Trillram.

Urobuchi's premise had plotholes, but his writing would have improved the show. Asseylum was actually a decent character in the first 3 episodes, her chat with El Dorito in the first episode was nice but then she went full retard.

I feel like they just dropped the ball with the plot overall. There was no point to the whole story. Everything ended exactly as it started. Asshime would have become the ruler anyway, Terrans and Martians are still racist against each other, and nothing changed that wouldn't have happened if the whole story didn't take place at all. I don't understand the direction they were trying to go in.

Also, they talked a bunch about how Mars resources were running out, but now they're still going to live on the planet and depend solely on trade with Earth in return for Aldnoah powers? So once Earth figures out how to use Aldnoah, Mars is SOL.

Oh, and don't forget Asshime marries some guy who appears literally 3 episodes before the final one. The only good thing about this show was the doujins it spawned.

Pic related, author of twin gemini manga drew Slaine in a "useless disguise", post epilogue. Pure sex.

>now they're still going to live on the planet and depend solely on trade with Earth in return for Aldnoah powers
Don't forget that they don't have a hypergate. Provisions will take months to get to Vers and they won't be able to send a lot of food anyway.

>There was no point to the whole story. Everything ended exactly as it started.
This, there was no point to so many of the characters. Marito was set up to be important and turned into a complete joke. Rayet got over her hate I guess, but her arc was handled badly as well. Lemrina and Harklight got nothing in the end, Harklight should have had a backstory that shows how piss poor the people on Vers are. Earth side is a bunch of literally whos that didn't get the spotlight because writers had to put focus on Inaho.

Yeah. I mean, if Gaim was a sign, Urobuchi and his writing was improving in leaps and bounds. He also stated that in his orignal plans, Slaine began to devolp into a Char-like individual, which would have been interesting to see. Especially if the after credits scene was any indication.

I don't mind that there was tension at the end, after all war isn't some miracolous thing that changes people's perception. However, asspull after asspull happened to send things back to the status quo while interesting plot points or characters were forgotten about.

Also, that fucking Count in the last three episodes. He could have been such an interesting character if they introduced him from the start of the second Cour. But instead, they just used him as a way to tie up the romantic plot stuff.

It's okay, mc and his nemesis are gay for each other, or rather mc forces his nemesis to be gay for him.

doesn't help he's legitimately prettier than any girl of the shitshow. so you can't blame mc.

>Slaine more attractive than anyone else in the show that he gets 3 mins of torture dedicated especially to him and his moans of pain
not sure who to thank for that
youtube.com/watch?v=rxFKTdLacM8

What did he doing wrong Nothing

>anyone like her
nobody did except landwhales who wanted to self insert into her. that's why 99% of the doujin is slaine-centered. aoki was gay to make him a guy.

this.

The only thing he did wrong was being so fuckable

Slaine cuts a deal to save shithime and he becomes a knight under him. Saazbaum loves him enough to adopt him as son but then Slaine kills him in a really great episode (possibly one of the few episodes I can actually admit it's definitely good). The scene between Slaine and Harklight in the end was like the highlight of the show.

>meido.
The meido had a crush on Slaine.

That was probably the best moment in the second season. The moment where Slaine just won, for once, had everything fall into place. Noy in s cheap way like Inaho and his 'magic eye' which figured everything out or gave him the equipment he needed to do insane shit. Just Slaine working out how to win using the cards avaliable to him.

Slaine is free from Asshime's curse at least under Inaho's tender care.

>we
When the fuck did that become acceptable?

Aoki wanted to fuck him but he was straight with chicks after him, so he needed to break him to accept his blank self insert's cock willingly.

I just realized Slaine is pregnant in this picture.

Don't forget Valvrave.

It was the high episode of the show because it had a semblance of actual good drama and battle without some cheap explanation but a set up you see beforehand so wasn't in the heat of the moment. The fact Slaine's torn and obviously in pain for killing Sauce, his hesitation beforehand. It really gets even better when the manga expands and you know Sauce's last thoughts were about just a happy what if his fiance is alive and they both raise Slaine. He loved him to his dying breath he didn't care he killed him. He was happy he called him father.

Dude, they should have thrown Raynet's ass out of the nearest fucking air lock or put a bullet in her. To this fucking day I do not understand why they didn't kill her ass.
I really don't.

Nobody likes her, at best she was just a self-insertion tool for otomefags who wanted to fuck Slaine. The nickname Asshime stuck for a reason.

Though if Slaine was a girl, or Asshime was a boy no one would like Asshime at all.

Why are you people so obsessed with finding general consensus on the most hated show/studio/director/VA/character
Why are you people so obsessed with finding general consensus on anything
I hear this is what Reddit is like

That artist did a bunch of female Slaine pictures.

Big O!

Why were the Earth forces completely devoid of interesting characters?
>"Magic Eye" Eggs
>Commander No-Fun and her second in command, Walking Boyfriend Joke
>Captain PTSD

To be honest, her pining for Slaine while he's basically just a complete heartless bastard that's using her?
And her knowing it and not caring because ihe saw her and treated her as someone important and like she mattered.

That was just the anthology manga, (the actual manga adaptation is utter shit for season 1 and kinda acceptable for season 2) so that's not really canon because it's a chapter by a guest artist.

It was still a damn great chapter and showed that Slaine was torn about hating Saaz too. There should have been some stuff about the 2 year time skip, Saaz getting Lemrina to the Moon base and scheming together with Slaine, and Slaine spending 2 years watching Asseylum in that tank and knowing he didn't manage to save her. That one doujin where he keeps having dreams about dating her and getting happily married only to wake up to see her in a coma was harsh. Poor guy.

I know that it's a Zehal work just pointing out that Inaho is having sex with a pregnant fem!Slaine who's also his wife.

I honestly liked her in the first season.

Which I can't say about Eggs, who I hated throughout.

Eggs sister and the incredible drunken captain ptsd, and commander iron box who'll probably get the dust knocked off of her pussy by doctor enabler.

Doctor enabler was just there as an extra and Yuki did fuck all.

What can you expect of a cast made to be Inaho-arbiters who do shit except praise him? Rayet and PTSD had a semblance of an arc but they too got reduced to non characters because the plot needed to suck Inaho up while Martians got actual drama and conflict, but suffered because of Slaine's muh himesness. It would have been better for the story of the princess and eggs died because would have forced Slaine to grow up without her and the Earth cast to develop and man up.

Honestly, it was. The first season had a lot of potential devolpment for the cast, especially after the first season where it seemed that Inaho died. Seriously, Inaho was the main thing that was pulling the series down, mainly because he just was that good.

If they had gone through with it, killing him off that is, the series would have massively increased in quality, mainly because it would have subvert many of the Mech genre's tropes and would have forced the writers to come up with a solution to every problem without involving Inaho.

What noob. She is nothing compared to this traitorous whore right here.

Did kou slap her in the end or what?

I feel bad for Inaho. He's a good protagonist stuck in a bad show.

>Inaho
>good protagonist
Pick one

>Slaine's muh himesness
Towards the very end he grew out of it. I liked that scene where
>I am so sorry princess
>whispers to soldier: send the ships after them

The scene with Lemrina in the final episode is really good, the one where she says he still has the power to control Aldnoah through her, I feel like most people didn't understand the significance of it.

Lemrina tells him that "His dream" is still achievable, but that's when he realizes he doesn't have to save Asseylum anymore and that he should tell his troops to stop attacking so they don't die a pointless death. He realized towards the end that he was wrong in doing all that to fulfill "Asseylum's dream" and be accepted by her, he had already been accepted by Saaz, Lemmy and Harklight.

Also this scene

Saucy was too pure for this world.

this show was garbage but at least I know why the sky is blue now.

>genderbender
DELET

Can I ask you, why the sky is blue?

Shit like that is why they should have made Asshime fail, and killed by her own stupidity. Slaine realizing that he doesn't need Asshime's approval after she points a gun on him, and he actually moves on without her.

>He's a good protagonist
No, he wasn't.
He really, really wasn't.

He could've been interesting but they gave him the magic eye and made him worse instead. I was fucking pissed when he managed to take down the cloning mech that has to have every copy destroyed at once in half an episode.

Inaho was always shit, remember he got the nickname Eggs specifically because him liking Eggs was his only defining trait.

He was just boring to watch and it didn't help that his interactions were all devoid of chemistry.

What did she mean by this?

They fucked up hard. The backstory novel with Yuki and him shows that his autism was dangerous, he set a trap for some kids because they were bothering Yuki and threw rocks at them, even broke a kid's arm. Shimura also joked about him actually being a pervert. I think Urobuchi had plans for Inaho becoming obsessed with the princess in S2 and distancing himself from his family and friends. In the actual show there was none of that.

As bad as A/Z was it's still infinitely more watchable than shit like IBO and G-Reco.

*foot
I skimmed through that ages ago and remembered it wrongly

Inaho was still pretty fucking obsessed with the Princess in Season 2. Especially since his whole goal that season was to get her back.

If anything Inaho would have had a more interesting dynamic if they focused more on his interactions with his peers. That one episode with Rayet he got was great. The hints we got throughout the series about how worried he was over Yuki was good(which was unfortunately thrown out for his obsession with the Princess). The light novel was great for detailing his relationship with his sister, we should have gotten more of that in the anime.

Design and color wise, yeah.

It was at least entertaining to watch him slowly figure out how to exploit his enemies. With his eye he just needs to know where the bullet needs to go to disable the thing.

CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD
YE NOTTO GUILTY

IBO has been massively disappointing. Has Sunrise forgotten how to make a good Gundam TV series?

>Urobutcher
I normally don't like his work that much but fuck it, I really miss the guy after episode 3 the show went down hill after that.

Why did they make Sauce's mech so stupid?
>has powers of all three previous enemies, plus can split apart
>all powers conflict with each other
>sword comes out of hand, so can't use rocket fist and sword at once
>barrier interferes with both powers
>can't use either when split apart
I love Saucy but I feel like they wanted to make him super menacing and ended up making him ridiculous instead.

Slaine and the other autist had it coming, if only for the fact that both looked like ragin homosexuals.

>has powers of all three previous enemies
This was such a bad video game trope.

Not to mention that the feet of his mech were ridiculous as fuck. He should have had some power similar to that of the original Deucalion, gravity manipulation would have been cool to see.

aldonah worst anime I've seen

He didn't even have any connections with two of the users. His minion had the barrier but the sword and fists belonged to two random guys. Also the fact that he was the only one with more than one ability is really jarring.

What was Asshime feelings like when she put all the war blame on Slaine? Was there any point in Asking Inaho to save him if she is going to put him in prison for life?
Some please post the pic about Lemrina calling her for this shit.

>fanfiction
I don't think she thought about it much, it was easy to put all the blame on Slaine because he was a Terran fighting for Vers, so neither side gets the full blame. She probably didn't care much since that was the most convenient option for the politicians.

>the Slaine I knew wouldn't start a pointless war
Then again, maybe she's so stupid she actually believes the story herself.

Kudelia was worse.

Except Inaho's interactions with his peers aren't actually interesting to watch, because Inaho can't carry an actual conversation. So the duty of being interesting falls onto his peers.

Inaho as a character more tends to fall into uncanny valley because of his how robotic how behavior is. Even his interaction with Rayet relied on her being an interesting character.