WW2 thread

post WW2 pics and stories
starting off with dead nazis and a story from my grandmother
>be grandmother
>get captured by nazis and sent to Auschwitz
>tried to murder her twice with gas but it wasnt strong enough
>crawl out of gas chamber over bodies of her family and out through hole in the wall
>steal rifle from death camp guard and shoots her way out
>get picked up by russians and trained to be a sniper
>helps liberate poland
>gets a bunch of medals for valor and bravery but they take them back because the russians didnt want anyone to know that a jew was one of their best soldiers
>immigrates to usa and starts a new family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Db3edxqcDYA
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My grandfather was killed by a masturbation machine in Auschwitz when he was just 6 years old.

Horseshit all of it.

it did happen she has the scars from the gas to prove it

>grandpa was shipped off to Dachau when he was 9, was gassed there twice before being shipped off to Buchenwald. The vile cowardly nazis tried to shoot him 6 times in front of a firing squad but missed, because they were blinded by rage. So they sent him to Auschwitz at the tender age of 16 to finish him off.
>He was killed by Mengele 3 times, brought back to life with evil dark magic every time so they could conduct more experiments on him
>During his stay he survived 24 gassings, 5 oven-burnings and was tattooed in over 30 different locations with details of the nasty experiments
>when the death camp that killed 4 million Jews was liberated by the Allies, he was a shell of a man, barely clinging to life
>he moved to Estonia and died at the age of 84 in 2012

bump

Gas doesn't scar people at least not Zyklon. That was probs a frost burn.

Muh ebil nazis XD

what a story, amazing

yes it does it cuts up the skin because it's poisonous

grandpa was 16 in 1945
>you gotta go Volkssturm, boi

Kills 2 american tanks and a few nogs in Battle of Wegscheid
>"I knew the Whites were Germans once, but the blacks there werent our Brothers"

after Battle War is over, goes home

your a nazi

Then most of the people in the heaps died from Typhoid because burns were found on virtually none of them.

I didnt even tell you about his Brother who was in the Einsatzgruppen (he was 10 years older) He led a Group of Balts who were looking for Partisans, but mostly for jews

Top LARP user.

Post a picture of her "scars" then.

Why did Hitler turn back at Dunkirk
He could have kept going and put those faggot Brits on their knees, yet he wanted one last show of good faith apparently.
Why oh why do we have to be in this timeline.

>your
this thread is just embarrassing now.

ask her how high was the diving board was

You could have actually started a decent thread but you had to write all that bullshit. You’re a fuckin moron

>>grandmother
>>get captured by nazis and sent to Auschwitz
How many times did Mengele gas her? 15x? 20x? Did she cum?

My Oma and Opa were run over with a bulldozer in Belzec, one minute having a nice chat then bam.

>hole in the wall of gas chamber
geez and they talk about german engineering.
>soviets aka literally jews didn't want it known they had a jewish soldier
huh

Aslo how many gibs has she gotten from the german government?
>immigrants to usa and starts a new family
How many gibs did she get from burgerland?

:-))) nicely done

one of my ancestors 'disappeared' in the third reich, I guess he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Another one was in stalingrad, he was captured, send to siberia, survived, came back home and died two years later.

Another one got shot during the war and got a comfy job as a customs officer after that. When the war was over, he hid in andorra. I don't know what happened to him after that.

My grandpa was ten in '45, he lived near the dutch border. He was supposed to join the volkssturm, but according to my famlily he ran away and hid in the woods.

My other grandpa had to flee silesia when the red army came there, he was around 8 at that time.

An ex neighbour of me was part of a u-boot crew. He never talked much about that, can't blame him. On his death bed, he joked about converting to islam because he wanted those 72 virgins

Some other neighbours had a grandpa that was in the SA, I once got him to play the Horst Wessel Lied on his accordion for me.

And of course lets not forget my worst ancestor, Graf Deutschdolf von Nazilingen. He told me that whenever he was bored, he'd just throw some babys into firepits.

Stop LARPing, and go back to /his/. Sage.

Full of shit. Also fuck off oven dodger.

How were the masturbation machines?

Was getting your ass blown up with air and exploding fun?

My grandad was rollercoasted into the oven , luckly he found the emergency brake and got out in time. The nazis came out and told him “ ZIS IZ JUST A PRANK “

How about riding the o' auschwitz jew coaster?

>great granddad
>hates wogs as his father was fucked up by Italian mustard gas in ww1
>in north africa
>behind lines with some, m8s
>capture about 100 Italian softcocks with 8 aussies
>wogs surrendered without a single gunshot
>no way to get surrender soldiers into POW camps
>ordered to execute them all

Was the wait standing in line worse than at six flags?

>>be my Grandfather
>>see Nazi tanks invading Tunisia
>>offer them tea and fruits,be friendly and and scream in arabic" please buttrape the Fr*nch"
>>get back to riding donkey to destination

Great grandma gets out of italy because of ww1 and goes to brazil, years later grandfather is a pilot in the air force and gets deployed in ww2, he only talked about it once when i was litle

High quality shitpost.

bet he got a big good goy metal out of it too. :^)

>5 potsts by this ID
I-is this shitposting?

thats the best jewed up story line ever...its worthy a 10/10 hook nose award

my grandfather is soap, I sometimes wash myself with him, thanks granpa

Nah. He had his home town flooded with the greasiest of southern wogs.

This is 100% real no joke if you deny this I'll report you to your local police

youtube.com/watch?v=Db3edxqcDYA

youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
this makes me cry man, don't make fun of this :( muhahahaha

wtf

Ausschwitz was only a trainstation not a death camp....??? Dont let you brainwashed by the "school education jew "

>most of these undisciplined acts were caused by colored troops
OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA FRENCH WOMEN AT

My grandfather fought for the American side in WW2 and had great admiration of the Germans and talked about it till the end of his life.

He had a Nazi flag hanging in his office from a battle he had fought and won. He seemed to really enjoy the war and also said we should have kept fighting and continued east to destroy Russia.

He told me a story about a patrol he was on during the end of the war. He came upon a German soldier and they were both surprised but neither one shot the other for some reason and they both walked the other way. He said he'd never forget the look of the man's face and that for some reason he could tell he wasn't going to shoot him.

On another occasion he said they were fighting SS and they were holed up in an old stone house. They were completely surrounded and they could tell they were running out of ammo from how little they would shoot. For two days they talked with them and asked them to surrender and they refused even though they were already defeated. He said they killed them and buried them and brought in a priest for a funeral outside the house and that his officer said that brave men deserve to be treated as equals.

>be great-grandmother
>at least 50% ashkenazi
>(((typical features))) visible from afar
>living on outskirts of Łódź in a small house with also ashkenazi husband
>have a well and a small plot of farming land outside
>nazis invade
>ohshitwhatnow
>nazis turn out to be friendly and trade hard to come by goods for fresh water and veggies
>granny lived for over a hundred years and always said that the nazis were being portrayed in an unfair way
>mfw

my great grandma snuck out of Aushwitz. Found a gun and killed Hitler himself after seducing him.

So that means you're only like 12,5%? You can join the movement now man

#metoo

My grandfather served in SS submarine squad stacioned in Danzig. He visited Lwow and he saw how other germans and ukraine banderas are killing jews and he loved one jewish girl so he saved her but he didnt help her parents for obvious reasons. She turned on catholic faith while her man was protestant from old hanseatic family. They survived war but they fled from Poland in fear from comunists.

so...she has a big nose or big milkers?

My great-grandfather was scheduled to be gassed but he feigned illness and he was evacuated to a hospital where he recuperated and survived the war. Never forget the 12 millions.

>>That happened (((holocaust))) edition

Yeah, and my grandfather was killed twice on the rollercoaster of death, escaped by hopping the electric fence, and joined a bunch of Jewish partisans, where he killed 200,000 Nazis and collected their scalps

If you don't believe me, you're an anti-semite

Poetic justice lol

My grandfather served in estonian SS, as far as I know he guarded a POW camps and did some anti partisan operations, then he retreated with germans all the way to Prague.
He said a lot of his comrades died on the way. because russian planes was just strafing them without any resistance.
At the end he tried to break through to Allies, but czech civilians catches him and handed over to russians. He said czech was very cruel to them, they killed a lot of estonians just because they was wearing SS uniform.
He was sent to Gulag, and returned to Estonia only after Stalin's death.

Are you retarded?

What did they do to Jews they found?

>anti partisan operations

Nose. She was almost a skellyman so she never had the chance to develop milkers. Her kids and grandkids do have big tits though, so I guess those genes are there somewhere.

I'm afraid that I'm way above 12,5%. I don't know much about my family tree because its members are associated with military and political secrets. Both sides seem to have kikes in them and I'm speculating that it's not a coincidence that my parents were together. One of my uncles is openly a Zionist-hating nazbol. I've been digging around on my own and Jewing my family members into trusting me but they're really good at hiding the information. The only thing that I found out was that my grandpa, son of the greentext great-grandma, was a member of the Służba Bezpieczeństwa (basically Polish People's Republic's KGB). After even deeper searches I found out that my grandpa's brother and sister (who is married to the nazbol uncle) were somehow associated with the SB as well. It's a convoluted fucking mess.
But I guess that's kind of a post-WW2 story.

Cool story bro. I died fighting the Germans twice, football is hell.

Your grandmother is a lying kike and you should go hang yourself faggot

you all are Nazis

They didn't use gas in Auschwitz you fucking shill.

Didn't you know OP? It's all Jewish propagnda. Nazis Dindu Nuffin

You know your forefathers fought the Nazis you absolute cuck

tl;dr : We (burgers) fought on the wrong side.

Patton was a clown and you are a cuck

You're trying way too hard.

>>get picked up by russians and trained to be a sniper

i'm sure she got picked up and trained by the Russians, but i'm afraid it wasn't for "being a sniper" my dude

My intention isn't to be subtle. Nazis are genuinely the niggers of whites

SEIG heil
Fuck you Jewish kike

That's a couple hundred people.
Considering Soviet's didn't share love for Jews...
And considering Allied Bombings cut off supply lines to prisoner camps...

looks like someone stole his wedding ring

My grandfather lived in Vilnius during the WW2. He fought both the nazis and the red army. He even wrote a book about his life. After the war he moved to Danzig and started a family. He killed about 10 germans and a couple of russians. He turned 92 last September. He is still alive, physically fit but his memory isn't best anymore.

>liberates poland
triggers me everytime

good show

>That's a couple hundred people.

Too bad that's not the only pic of the victims of the Kraut chimp out

>Considering Soviet's didn't share love for Jews...

Yea they never tried to genocide them en mass tho. Pretty important distinction to make

>And considering Allied Bombings cut off supply lines to prisoner camps...

I really don't think some bad supply lines near the end of the war results in 5-6.5 million dead

Pogue

>be my grandad
>join tank division
>on border between Poland and Germany
>get order to retreat, steps on gas, accelerator jams
>full steam ahead into Poland, everyone follows
>war is now on, slapped on head by hitler. demoted to shithouse cleaner...
>Blitzkrieg habbening....

Lurk more.

My great grandad got syphillis from raping soo many slav women. He died when a woman stabbed him as he was raping her. At least he died doing what he loved.

fascinating
>I really don't think
aka "I don't fucking know what I'm talking about." Plebbit spacing on top of your shilling, fuck outta here faggot

fpbp

retards not understanding an ironic post

I've lurked here for years you guys just keep using the same old debunked arguments and JPGs. At least use your brain and come up with an original argument instead of spouting the same old tired Storm Nigger arguments

My grandfather, who had survived being gassed 6 times already, was put into a cage with a giant eagle. He was only 1 year old. My other 4 grandparents were also in the death camps. They were killed more than 30 times

Not an argument, if I said something wrong explain why instead of sperging over spacing and semantics like a retard

Correct mate, the holocaust is the biggest piece of propaganda by kikes the world has ever seen

Your grandmother is a fucking liar.

>Retard can't defend his beliefs so he posts ebil joo JPGs

Getting tired of this meme

Wow, thats a nice kike lie

more retards
not understanding this is a joke shitpost
probably boomers

So hol up !
you be saying dat?

>Friedman ezcapes ze frying?

you guys are geniuses

>you can literally see Auschwitz barbed fences in the background
And if you somehow refute that, why exactly are there at least 20 naked dead bodies in the picture?