HxH

>Illumi vs Pouf
Both rely on taking control of their enemies and being tricky.

>Hisoka vs Pitou
Both rely on physical force as well as agility, playing cat and mouse, etc.

>Youpi vs Chrollo
Youpi can change forms and develop advantages and Chrollo can adapt by using his copied hatsus.

How would each fight develop? Who wins?

HxH made it painfully clear that nothing short of Gon san could beat a royal guard in a fight, redditkun.

Gon san vs Pitou was barely a "fight". She cheated and it backfired. I wonder how a proper match would've turned out.

Illumi hasn't demonstrated his strengths, Hisoka is proven to not be hot shit, and we don't know if anything within Chrollo's arsenal can harm Youpi.

I'm going with guards on every account.

>and we don't know if anything within Chrollo's arsenal can harm Youpi.
Indoor fish.

>she cheated and it backfired
Pitou got his skull caved in and only became a decent fighter after he was already dead.Neither Illumi, Chrollo, nor Hisoka have shown that they're capable of being anywhere near Netero's tier so the question that you're posing is ridiculous. The invasion team couldn't even win a 6 vs 1 fight.

not enough info on Illumi to really say.
Chrollo will win because of his versatility and skill.
Hisoka idk. I think Hisoka can win, but I'm not sure. the versatility of bungee gum and his skill and experience might be enough to get him the win.

Pitou would run circles around Hisoka. She'd have his head in mere minutes.

>She'd have his head in mere minutes
>minutes
rip Pitou if Hisoka has that much time. ideally Pitou would put everything in the first attack. failing that then it could go either way.

Illumi might be able to manage since manipulation nen is pretty tricky, but it depends on whether or not his needles will pierce.

>his
typo bruh

The Royal Guards murderstomp, not even a debate.

Togashi himself deflated the whole "we don't Hisoka's full strength" horseshit wankers brought up to make it seem he had a modicum of a chance against a single guard.

Hisoka with a minute behind him isn't some magical win condition. He'd be quickly forced to take the defensive and his hatsu doesn't offer him a lot of damaging prowess. There's realistically nothing he could do to Pitou, whose unprecedented talent in nen alone is enough to tip the scales in her favor.

>marysue x marysue

I don't really care. Just to remind you guys that today is best boy's birthday.

WAIT THAT CAT
PITOU WAS A MALE
oh shit nigger what have I done

nope. Your fap is safe

in the manga he's male, in the anime she's female

Wait, lets fix this

Hisoka and Gon vs Pitou
> without gon going full hack mode

Illumi and Killua vs Pouf
> desu, i think this would be unfair, but

Morel, Knuckle and Shoot vs Youpi
> if they can use Potclean, they can win

Chrollo wont fight because he busy doing spider things

>Hisoka vs Pitou
>they kill each other at the same time
>Pitou activates Terpiscora
>Hisokuck pulls OH MY RUBBER NEN
>fight keeps going

she's female.

If Hisoka gets a erection by fighting Pitou, he wins.

Chrollo would just unleash tons of nen on youpi.

Illumi and pouf would be trying to mindfuck each other.

Pouf vs Illumi is genjutsu

Pitou vs Hisoka is taijutsu

Youpi vs Chrollo is ninjutsu

Now I see why some people dislike the 2011 anime. They cut out parts of the gyro plot where he become a chimera ant and he will is strong enough that he left on his own and he was in the same town briefly as gon and Killua.

Not sure about the other two but hisoka ain't beating pitou. Need to wait and see how strong current hisoka is first.

Why would they include it? They served no purpose for the anime.

Well after knowing about this. Gyro could be a major plot after the dark continent arc. Gon is hinted to have a encounter with this guy in the future. Although I am not seeing any purpose to this. It's not like he will be as strong as the royal guards.

I know that. But it has no reason to be in the anime at all since it's concluded. They knew this beforehand.

All humans would be annihilated. The difference in raw power is too big.

But Pouf hasn't engaged in any serious fight while being at full strength, so it's hard to determine his actual fighting ability. Maybe he will lose.

Pouf doesn't have any special offensive abilities. The only offensive that he has is his physical strength.

It would be a very entertaining match to watch. If we are talking about Chrollo with time to prepare and current Hisoka they might have a fair chance.

>PITOU WAS A MALE
All RG are probably sexless.
>Pouf doesn't have any special offensive abilities
You don't know this. He never fought at full strength and he died due to poison.

I think it's radiation, but I vaguely recall that Uvogin was training his punch to be as strong as an atomic bomb, so I assume that nuclear weapons are considered fairly common or at least not secret.
So it's probably really was some other kind of WMD.

the fucking madman