youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/im7z7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHO LIVES BY THE LEGAL ACTION DIES BY THE LEGAL ACTION

Jim is ripping into Dean again

>Jim tearing into this muslim MRA cuckboy

BTFO so hard by destiny that he has to run to the courts for protection, kek.

>if you resist my attacks your just butthurt because I’m right

it was fucking hilarious
called him a BRA right now
bitch rights activist

Looks like bait to reveal if Destiny's got a lawyer retained desu

Tiny BTFO

I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS YESTERDAY THAT TINY IS GONNA PAY :^)

He encouraged his sycophants to spread provable lies. In such a retarded way at that, that the same material those sycophants carry to you, refutes the claims they make. They can't even into editing and cherrypicking.

They can represent themselves in court, and stream it live.

So he went on air in the end?

> SEND TO JF TWITTER
SEND TO JF TWITTER
> SEND TO JF TWITTER
SEND TO JF TWITTER
> SEND TO JF TWITTER
SEND TO JF TWITTER
> SEND TO JF TWITTER
SEND TO JF TWITTER

Any of you fags who have tweeter shit, can please send this archive to JF?
It's basically the logs of Destiny server that prove that he was doing this intentionally to hurt JF reputation and don't let him grow as a figure or have presence in the Andy Warski show.
Pretty juicy.
archive.is/im7z7

Ids it colld luuuv u eeeeeeeedeeeeot!!!!!!!!

no they replayed the first "debate" where it was just this dean guy crying and conceding every single point to jim
dean refuses to go on air, and wants to have a private conversation

>READING LEGAL DOCUMENTS IS AN ACT OF SPREADING PROVABLE LIES

Hop off JF's dick and learn to think for yourself my dude.

He doesn't have open DM

>le cease and desist
the frog got trolled pretty badly s m d h

>imagine being this desperate

>calling JF a rapist isn't defamation

fuck of by to plebbit, tiny.

The put it on his discord or whatever.

Memefags incoming

>JF is suing Destiny for reading documents
No he isn't, you fucking midget shill. The cease and desist is for spreading bullshit about him when there are documents that clearly state the opposite of what Destiny is claiming.

> posts cap of court documentthat even describes her as high functioning autistic and that opinion of her being mentally inhibited is discarded/false
> JAY EFF IS A PEDO WHO RAPES MENTAL TEN YEAR OLDS
> WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M SPREADING A PROVABLE LIE?

Steve shills are losing their fucking minds over that cease and desist, they're acting like kids being told by their parents they aren't allowed to do something anymore. It's so good. I hope JF bleeds that manlet fuck and takes all his streaming money away.

JF IS GONNA SCOOP UP ALL THE DONATIONS THOSE FUCKING KIDDIE SHILLS GIFT TO HIM LEL

The frog is getting desperate, bck to the courts to get his shit pushed in

Keep messing with the big man, see what happens

That dean pussy. Fuck is he in the running for pussyist bitch of the internet 2018. It has only been 3 days.

>donate money to your favorite manlet video game enthusiast
>manlet wrongly accuses others of rape
>gets sued for defamation
>JF takes all those donations for himself

it's beautiful

>The frog is getting desperate, bck to the courts to get his shit pushed in

it's called LAW you EEDIOT!!!!!!

What is funny is that they unironically believe that crying about it on Sup Forums will magically make JF stop as if the board has some sort of invisible leash on him

Tiny fucked up BAD by having his paypigs call the downie girls family.

exactly! it's against the law to spread false rumours about people

This shit wont get to court my dude. JF has EVERYTHING to loose her. They for one will reopen and re examine the case, probably recall witnesses, interview the retarded chick again, it will be a shit show JF will end up loosing. This is just a intimidation letter of a very VERY scared and frustrated dude. I doubt is even notarized lel.

>my dude

As once the starcraft celebrity was BTFO so hard by Aydin that he had to run to the courts for protection.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

lol
nice meme

We can smell your fear Destiny cuck. You need to change your pampers.

what exactly is wrong about having consensual sex with a high functioning autis?

tiny's fanbase have way too much even for Sup Forums standards. kek

I cant even
After New Years eve i thought i would stay away from the threads, but the last 3 couple of days i just keep getting drawn here, i just cant stop it

He has directly accused JF of being a rapist on multiple occasions, he isn't innocently "reading court documents" you fucking PLUM

>loose
low iq detected. tiny won't make you suck his dick if you keep shilling, just stop right now. He doesn't even notice your existence.

wait what? They called the girls family??? Link please?

Courts won't do shit. He technically didn't do anything wrong. By that token, Destiny can take him to court for what JF said about Destiny both in tweets and on livestream.

I told you guys this JF character is shady as hell. He's a fucking liability in the long run and that's the reason Jim (and some others) are slowly wanting to distance themselves from him.

We need Alt-Hype to start getting back into things again.

Destiny.
You are OH-VER.

>ever saying 'my dude'

WHAAAAAAAAAT?

I WANT SAUCE ON THIS.

KEEP DONATING TO DESTINY, SHILLS!

PAPA JF COULD USE ANOTHER SWIMMING POOL AFTER HE TAKES HIS CUT

Reminder

>they will reopen the case
>girl doesnt turn out to be complete autistic
>jfg will get his love back
>they make 20 white french canadian/mexican babies

That's the question that really interests me. I want to hear the teenager explain on a website known to be full of autists, how consensual sex with an autist is inherently immoral.

What did coach do to make people go after him?

AYOOOOOO HOLDAAFUKUP

When did this happen !!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU DUMBSHITS. There is only one party here with shartz pants, and is the retard fucker that wrote a letter to mean ol Destiny to stop.

Destiny shouldn't have a son by his own standards.

Has he faded away already?

He doesn't need to call any witnesses because Destiny is claiming shit that goes against the documents Destiny is claiming that his retarded claims are from. It doesn't matter what Destiny claims that he meant during the stream because the court isn't likely to see "HE FUCKED A TEN YEAR-OLD" stated a hundred times in a row in front of thousands of people as just a joke or a slightly misspoken phrase. So no, you're full of shit and just desperate to find any way to worm out of the hole Destiny dug for himself.

>In statutory rape, overt force or threat is usually not present. Statutory rape laws presume coercion, because a minor or mentally handicapped adult is legally incapable of giving consent to the act.

My dude, he accused him of being a rapist because the court docs clearly implied he was one. But keep sucking dick though.

Ironically the building in that photo is not even a shower, or a gas chamber, it is an air raid shelter that was re-purposed into a "gas chamber" for the benefit of tourists

Called the Skeptic mafia out.

user change yourself. I can smell it from here.

>the court docs clearly implied he was one

If he was a rapist, then why did he not get charged and convicted of rape?

>if you sell a bunch of things using Disney IP and they send a C&D it means you won and you're right to be doing it

TOPKEK

Literally >implying

What did he do?

Fuck you nigger keep hoping on the JF cock

*third marriage*
*abandoned biracial child with a chink*
*adulterer*
*wants biracial child with a spic*
DON'T WE LOVE OUR BASED DEGENERATES WITH A MAGA HAT?

Because the court was obviously right when stated that the girl can't have a relationship with JF but was obviously wrong when didn't prosecuted JF as a rapist.

Is not obvious?

Help make Sweden Sweden again lads

Keep donating to Destiny so that Papa JF can buy another swimming pool after he sues your manlet for everything he's worth.

>19 years old
>mild autism
>drive 5000 miles to JF just to have sex with him

it was 100% within the law retard

>But keep sucking dick though.
That's pretty ironic coming from a soyboy tiny fan. However, you're probably still young and there's still hope. Turn of twitch and get out and make some real friends.

you guys don't even believe in degeneracy, nor do you think miscegenation is wrong

> Bleaching the world
> Superior european high iq genes

Nothing wrong actually.

tried to force himself in the middle of all the drama and ended up looking like an idiot

to be fair you have to have a pretty high IQ to understand courts

Fuck you asshat, you know shit of courts. Its discretional of the judge in the hearing if he decides to reopen the case based on very little evidence being available. Heck maybe the judge might have doubta if this girl was indeed retarded and unable to consent and will throw JF ass in jail.

Cant hardly wait, but it won't happen. JF will no pursue shit.

Where is Yoda to Smite those semites when we need him ?

>the entire field of biology is wrong because this guy is bad at relationships

My dude, did you read ANY of the documents???. Listen, take JF's dick out of your throat for a second and think critically about the situation. The girl literally needed a guardian because she is INCAPABLE of living by herself and incapable of consenting. Explain to me how that doesn't follow the logic of statutory rape.

>nigger
Hey, I thought tiny's fanbase loved niggers? Isn't it funny how they are always calling everyone a nigger, but tiny is always arguing for niggers and how we should be more thoughtful and compassionate for their plight?

>my dude

eceleb thread #55411445524, faggots with no life edition

>JF will no pursue shit.
I think he's autistic enough to try and waste everyone's time.

>I am not owned i am not owned i am not owned

Kek, he literally calls niggers and retards on stream you sensible fuck. Off yourself nigger.

>I thought tiny's fanbase loved niggers?

>paying to shill

No it didn't. Not in the whole document and not in the caps you kept posting either, you simply never bothered to read either. The one that made the 'mental 10 year old' assessment made it back when the girl was 12, and any assessments made by that same 'doctor' were thrown out, as it also turned out that one wasn't a doctor at all. Her parents ended up finding two that at least were willing and able to make an assessment that justified giving them guardianship over her, after she hesitated for two seconds when pressured to solve a basic subtraction.
You retards, from his encouragement to do so, pulled out of that, that she was a mental child and that thus JF was a rapist. And now, because of this and several other lies, he is suing for defamation. Can you blame him?

>faggots with no life edition
Hey im straight

>third marriage
wew, JF is such a fucking degenerate, I'ts not even funny

she didn't need a guardian to drive 5000 miles. I think she's capable enough to consent to sex

>oh please try it oh please try it oh please try it

All that money will be going directly into JF's bank account.

most blind people need a guardian

so do most 18 year olds