Bombshell sends Trump reeling: FBI had source “inside the Trump camp” in July 2016

His meltdown came just minutes later.

shareblue.com/bombshell-sends-trump-reeling-fbi-source-inside-trump-camp-july-2016/

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

drumpf btfo

>tfw Bannon was the source

the so-called intelligence community needs to be torn asunder, their interests are not the interests of the nation.

BTFO

Probably that Popadopalus fella.

Can we start auto-banning for posting shareblue links?

This, the fucker works for Hillary.

Cringe.

We are heating up today. Shareblue is lobbing things at us. Something is coming!

>literally using shareblue

HIDE ALL SHAREBLUE THREADS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP is a Russian troll

Why is it always Ukraine with the shareblue news.

>shareblue
Honestly, how much Sorosbux you earn per post?

>ukrianian linking sharia blue articles

reported.

not your safe space

it's Russian trolls doing their thing

>Shareblue.

I thought the DNC stopped paying the Ukraine to shitpost

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

David Brock is more of a patriot than any of you alt-right, overweight trolls. I hope some of you get an agressive form of bone cancer so you know how LGTBQP+ people and immigrant feel everyday under this tyrannous regime.

That's the damn truth. So much faggotry is a foot.

SAGE KYS

So does this confirm that Obama had Trump under surveillance for no good reason?

Shut up and go suck a mongrel dick you fag.

And Bannon is turning against him now too. This presidency is the biggest failure in history.

MODS autoban for shareblue links

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Bannon was only there to bailout the mercer's, the tax bill did that. Now Bannon is free to go neverTrump.

>shareblue

I agree... last two days, the content is weird

You left off.. sips tea

Share blue fukn kek

No. But that was already confirmed months ago anyway. Obama inappropriately wiretapped people around Trump, then some justice department female unmasked people inappropriately and shared that information with political groups like the HRC campaign. Nobody was punished for all this, of course, but that it happened is a matter of public record. This is what Trump is referring to when he talks about "Deep State Justice Department".

Shut the fuck up you faggot ass sand nigger bitch. Fuckin' gay ass site you're posting.

Brock is really picking up steam ever since it was discovered he wasted $700,000 trying to dig up dirt on Trump

You mean my boss? total fag. I cant brown nose good enough to not smell pigs in heat when the farenheit gets cranked to 911 degree. Veritas that Vernacular PendeJo.

>linking directly to shariablue

Kys you stupid faggot.
Shareblue is a known shill source.
Sage

>the FBI works for Hillary

>Shareblue

Nah

>the FBI was running counter-intelligence operations against a domestic political campaign

China levels of fucked up, it's time to destroy the FBI

>shareblue

OP why you do this?

Kek

read their gameplan
pic very related

>shareblue

>pro hillary memes
>>>>>>>avoid, this has been not successful

every fucking time

> LGTBQP+
> people
pick one faggot

Why does the FBI spy on political candidates?

Trump's interests are not the interests of the American people

He's a populist, his interests are patently the agenda of the American people

Fuck off shareblue nigger

Only if they are no part of the cabal. Says a lot more about the nature of the US power structure than it does about Trump.

>shareblue

i'm excite, shareblue only goes into full overdrive like this when dems are about to get BTFO hard

Is salo so expensive that you need to shill to afford it?

I can send you $5.

That's like 250 grivna, right?

>"MODS"
you have to go back

>shareblue
fucking fake soros news.
remember that OP is always a faggot.
sage

Line the fuckers up and shoot them. This isn't some third world shit hole like Germany or the UK where the government just does whatever the fuck it pleases.

>shareblue.com
Fuck outta here with your fake news bullshit

Fire at the Clintons, something is definately happening

Yeah, I'll trust this guy

That doesn't sound very legal

>unironically linking shareblue
what a faggot

>shareblue.com/
Literally posting a shareblue link.

Fucking democrat nigger faggot swine, go fuck yourself in the freeway

That article was literally random sentences about Trump's tweets.

>share
>blue
>.com
why are mods allowing this heresy

>le m'lady butt

Using SB as a source? Sad.