Is individualism part of the reason why the West is dying?

Is individualism part of the reason why the West is dying?

define young

It's the only reason the west rose in the first place.

18-34. It's literally written right there, m8.

No
Slavs live with their parents because they are fucking lazy

Individualism is very good because it stimulates individual creativity.
However, in a multicultural society in which every minority group is collectivistic, whites would be replaced if they keep an extremely individualistic mentality and do look for the interests of their group.

This is a topic that really pisses me off. You have zero excuse to be still living at home past 20 years of age, after that you're just being lazy. The cost of living in a lot of places in the US is sky high, tough luck kid. I made it work so can you, I am not special at all I just work hard and got a degree that was worth it.

We don't live with our parents because we want it but because we can't afford moving out. Paying a rent can be more expensive than a normal wage. And before we start Nordics give state aid to students so they can move, not sure about central europe though

*do not look

How are the welfare systems in Spain, Portugal, Italy and Eastern Europe compared to the Nordic countries, Western Europe and Britain?
Aren't Western European countries living alone because of how generous the welfare state is?

Then split rent 2 or 3 ways you imbecile, that's what I did at 18.

Have you ever met a med in real life? They're lazier than blacks. They fucking work like 4 hours a day and sleep all the time

Makes sens.

>Macedonia
>73%

Why even try

Explain

No, we are just poor

Yes

People don't have to go full hivemind mode but when people stop rounding up posses and mobs things were over.

No
Slavs live with their parents because they can't afford living on their own

Living with parents is nice.
prevents you from being a degenrate scum.
Not lie an anglo would understand.
Spaghetti and olive oil.

This is actually somewhat normal here. People have alwyls lived with their parents, and if moving out then usually to a home nearby the parents one.
This is not America, we don't build cheap houses left and right just to demolish them a generation later. Only now there is a pressure to embrace western culture with all of its "benefits", only we don't have the faculties for that, so many end up leaving the nation instead.
Reserved for people who actually need them (the handicapped, sich and elderly), and still quite shitty actually. NEET-ing is not an option here.

>They're lazier than blacks. They fucking work like 4 hours a day and sleep all the time
This is true. The guy I met spent most of his days just sitting and smoking.

The fuck are you talking about? We don't get paid weekly and when I say that rent can be more expensive than the average wage I mean that the minimum legal wage in Spain is 756€/month (don't expect to earn much more than 1000€ before being 25) which is lower than the average housing price in middle-big cities across the country.

It's the only reason the west will fall.

Don't you mix up selfishness and individualism ?

Indivisualism is a fucking plague.

In the west, we grant too much importance to individuals (damn human rights). It prevents us from takin, large scale, harsh, but necessary measures, mainly based on statistics, such as mass deportations.

This.

>damn human rights
And whose fault is that, Pierre?

Not being individualistic is why the west is dying

Latinos arent, blacks are though in the majority.

Non-existent

Yes, good goy, skrimp and save 5o put down a deposit on a loan that you will spend your whole life paying back. A loan that we literally just made up.

hhhHahah

I am telling you, as a Bulgarian who have business in Russia and USA.
Individualism is the best part of western nations, the more west you go, the more individual (usually) you become.
USA is best at it and you can see by its economy.

The more east you go the more individualism is looked down upon and societies are pure shit, not to mention nepotism in high grade businesses, even corporate level nepotism in Russia. This is beneficial in short term and only for few of the participants in the business deal, but its really bad in long term and its not sustainable for sure. One of the main reasons USSR failed business wise, and we can say even moral wise too.

Nepotism is the natural instinct of societies where individualism is not present or really low.

There is no welfare system in Spain...

No, most of the East Block countries as you can see by the map, live with their parents because they are stuck in commie blocks without value.

They cant just sell their apartment and buy a house or move to new one. Compared to USA, buying new apartment or house (outside of the city) will cost you as much as 250k USD, while making only around 12-20k USD / y. And Banks don't work the same way the does in USA and western Europe. So most of the time credit for a home is not possible at all.

And yeah, most of them are lazy, thats true, the ones that are not lazy are either super rich in western europe or poor here.

>Aren't Western European countries living alone because of how generous the welfare state is?
Are you retard? If the welfare state was generous - Syrian raperefugees wouldn't escape from here.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Honestly I know that more and more people are living with their parents for longer due to the insane cost of living but 18-34 is a pretty wide margin.

If 60% of people age 18-34 live with their parents I'd guess the vast majority are actually 18-21 (i.e. university students) and this is the way it has always been in most places outside of USA. Living on campus in a dorm for 4 years is largely an American thing. People over 30 would make a very, very small minority of that 60%.

Also I might add that living with family for longer is an indication that individualism is dying. Obviously most people who live with their parents late into their 20's probably haven't chosen to do so but if they are forced to do so the result is the same. Stronger, closer families and collective mentality.

Collectivists are trash that want to take responsibility for shit they didn't do and blame you for shit you didn't do.

Their hatred for individualism is due to the fact that they hate the concept of self-sufficiency. They hate the idea of a person being independent and free.

Western Europe isn't individualistic

Western Europe is built around obedience and service to a higher social authority

It's called "the elderly are eating all the money the kids should be making with fucking 50% taxes, so why the fuck should you work and get almost none of the money?"I

Wrong.

live on the street or live with your parents, what would you choose OP?

Of course cities are expensive, no one said you had to live in the middle of one, live somewhere a little further out if you must at first.
Also
>renting

>Poles highly value family life. Even younger people who are becoming more Westernized and independent have a strong commitment to their families. This means celebrating holidays together, spending time together, and honoring parents and relatives. Grandparents and grandkids enjoy an especially strong bond.There may be several generations of a family living under one roof. Adults may live close to their parents and stay in constant touch, visiting and helping out often.

But this is not a recent phenomenon. Meds have long tradition of large families living under the same roof. It far predates the economic crisis of the past decade.

Individualism defines the west. Collectivism is the end of western ideals.

people here live with their parents because we are poor. Also 90%+ of the population owns a home, unlike the west where a lot of people rent.

In the meaning "young" lime rapefugees.
Or young white humans.

Yes. Individualism is a jewish meme sold to whites. So is jewish libertarianism, ancap, etc.
>The purpose of psychological operations (PSYOP) is to induce or reinforce foreign attitudes and behavior favorable to the originator’s objectives.

The cucks that fought against him.

Vive l’empereur

Individualism is great within a group of people who are similar to you. But if you try to extend it to Muslims or niggers or kikes, it backfires.

Actually I like the higher % countries more.

Good parents?

Low % countries are shit leftists.

Would like to see scotland % vs england.

I can live in my dead grandma's flat but there is nothing changed since ussr(only TV and radio, no internet). But i dont have enough money and lazy to make it look like its modern. And living with parents is easier. You dont need spend money for food, taxes etc.

how does one grade indiviualism?

Collectivism is biological. You talk like a jew psychologist or a woman

That is just a poverty map