Would you still be a white nationalist in the transhumanist future...

Would you still be a white nationalist in the transhumanist future, where our biology and intelligence will be significantly altered by science and technology, causing the concept of race to no longer be relevant in society?

>transhumanist
the worst kind of tranny.

Way to fuck up your soul famdingo.
Not religious even, but there's a line you don't cross.

>technology that makes all people become the best humans possible through gene manipulation
>assuming it doesn't just turn everyone white

everyone will just become white

so yes, basically.

Transhumanism is great way to create an existential hell. All of our motivations are tied to biological urges. As you remove these urges, what will you replace them with?

Achievements and a point system in a multiplayer community.

Transhumanism would basically mean every person is their own god. You could create any reality you want in a matrix like computer system. For currenct you would have years of life. And on the topic of hell, you literally could create hell. You could have a matrix world were a person could be waterboarded non stop without killing them! Just the fact that that possibility is there makes me hope that transhumanism never becomes possible.

Oh Sweet Summer Child. All these things already exist. What is MK Ultra, Alex, for the Daily Double and The Championship Win.

They can waterboard someone for a thousand years or more non stop without killing them?

Within a physical lifespan, yes. Time is non linear from a certain psychological perspective.

FUCK!!!! That freaks me out that that could happen to me someday!

Transhumanism is a pseudo-religion for low test nerds.

Our intelligence will be altered just to benefit the corporations and accelerate our domestication process.

That depends on who directs it's development.

It would be interesting to see what the free market can do....

>tfw not genetically enhanced 7' chad with 10" dick hanging around with 10s all day

Why would the race who achieves such a technological edge share it with the others? Seems suicidal.

It will eventually become widespread technology. The Soviet Union became a nuclear power after WW2 because some American spies sold them nuclear weapon designs

do you know where your soul begins and ends?

it's more than you'd probably think

I'm a Satanic Transhumanist
fuck humans

Depends

>The transhumanist future, where our biology and intelligence will be significantly altered by science and technology,

There's no such future.
The people who are selling you the tickets to that future want to make you their slaves.

think loot crates

Fuck yeah.
White power!

humanity spawned from one "man", and separated through procreation, and through separation, "man" was able to accumulate more knowledge (the fruit of knowledge) by spreading himself across the world

when we have obtained all the knowledge we need, we will unite again to become one "man", and take rejoin "god" in the "heavens".