Average idol ota

Average idol ota.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrMFSEpR1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never got the appeal, how do I become obsessed with idols?

>you will never go to Denny's at midnight to discuss the WUGs with the WUG fan clug and piss off the waitress because you keep shouting YAMAKAAAAAAAAN and disturbing the other customers

Be a pathetic loser and fantasize about popular teenagers totally wanting to be YOUR girlfriend.

I can sort of understand the obsession with real-world idols, it's the same old song'n'dance so to speak. But animated idols?
Oh wait, Japan will gladly watch the 9001st iteration of Four Girls Eating Cake.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrMFSEpR1U

The obsession with 2D idols should be far easier to understand, dumbass

This, in 2D the girls are prettier and the performances are way more exciting, so long as you're not watching some poorly animated shit I guess.

Have you seen 3D idols?

Even worse than the average 3DPD

This fucking guy alone makes me want to try watching WUG again.

to fill the void of your characterless shell, just look at the entire K-Pop fanbase

there's also the movies. The Tokyo Industry tries to corrupt and break the pure-hearted wugs.

Sometimes I forget the levels of weeabo autism I'm dealing with here.

To put it in terms you might understand, it's like the difference between watching an actual sportsball game, and watching someone play a sports video game.

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

It's awfully similar to self-inserting.

Japanese Idol culture is the most pathetic thing ever.

who still /wug/ here?
Yoppi is still the best.

Good question, I wanna know too like WTF how can you obsesses with shit like that?

Another question is: how do Japanese otaku get so obsessive about their hobbies in general? Some of them scare me.

I don't know about you, but I find it easier to pretend a fictional character is my girlfriend than a real person, however fake their idol persona may be.

Both are a sports game. What's your point?

Most asians do in general because it's a cultural thing.
I live in Korea and the idol craze is just as bad here. Like people actually talk about which idol they want to fuck. There are posters and ads of idols every where.