Was the purpose of this character ever figured out?

Was the purpose of this character ever figured out?

to make my dick hard

She was a reverse Chekhov's gun

Oshiyama works on 7 levels of meta

Is there another anime that has a character who does literally nothing?

You could say her character isn't anything nyu.

I fucking miss her so much!

I think this is the first time I'm posting stuff from FF since the show ended. That means she captured my heart.

But she did almost nothing.

Was this really necessary?

Staple twintail girl.

Who knows.

Her purpose was to bring some lewd loli in an industry that has long forgotten how to do such thing, too bad it didn't catch fire.

This, there was an interview where they literally said that just wanted a Twintails loli somewhere in the story

Cute Nyunyu.

Good taste.
Fuck current industry.

Please explain how twintail lolis are not industry standard.

She was pointless trashy fanservice character. Any interpretation of her being anything but are done by retarded fans of this series who just use the "it's deep you just don't get it" excuse every time someone argues this series is trash.

good post

Oh, someone found out that this is a Fli-Fla thread and activated shitpost-mode.

Sexualized lolis just for the sake of being sexualized are not.
That's still better than your favorite kind of character.

Arrived.

ebin my friend, 883 sales haha am i right?

I just need her to bait me harder. This is the purest form of love.

>Cockona

Thank you.

Why that boy isn't wearing his sister's clothes anymore?

He only wears her clothes when they have sex.

If only Urara sold 2 less copies that'd make it 2 seasons in a row where shows i loved got 883 thereby arbitrarily saving Anime.

>Was the purpose of this show ever figured out?

pic related

>Papicunt

She's a thomasson

I really enjoyed frippu frappers. Why wasn't it more popular?

Urara was unironically better than Flip Flappers and consistent to the end.

Urara was better than Flip Flappers, but FF wasn't very bad, save it for the bit underwhelming main story.

That's a nice opinion and all but why was it directed at me? All i said was i loved both.

This. But what class of Thomasson is she?

Urara made almost no use of its setting and just went through the motions of a cute girls show. Obviously I enjoyed it, but flipflap is a rare kind of show even if it stumbled in places.
I guess it depends if you're judging a show by what it's trying to accomplish, or by the bigger picture.

On the other hand, you could argue that the shows are so different that it's not worth comparing them.

/thread

Is there any show pretentious enough this season? I need them.

Sekaisuru Kado has potential.

I suppose you could compare one thing between them. Who is the better dog: Chiya or Papika?

This is not pretentious at all.