Admit it deep down we want war because you we are bored with life. Humans were born from war...

Admit it deep down we want war because you we are bored with life. Humans were born from war. We have never gone this long with out one. A real war not those faggy "wars" in Iraq and Vietnam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Db3edxqcDYA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Jll9_EiyA
youtube.com/watch?v=A9GVIAznl04
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_of_the_Realm_Act_1914
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your absolutely right

>admit it
>it isn't already blatantly obvious

Yeah no shit you potatoe nigger.

Women and tv did this

You're right.

Bring it on paddies. Us vs you.

Having a few million people die in nuclear fire would certainly spice things up a bit.

Man, you can't believe how giddy I get every time NOKO does some shit. How fucked in the head am I anons?

Why do you think the Hitler Youth was such a success back in the day?

youtube.com/watch?v=Db3edxqcDYA

A real war would wipe put more than 90% of humanity in less than 2 minutes thanks to nuclear weapons.

Nice larp nigger.

Also this. Nukes are the worst thing to have ever happened to humanity

Its built into your DNA humans have always been in conflict.

men grow tired of food and dance sooner than they do war -A quote from the Rome Total War loading screen

But just think of all the raping that will take place in the aftermath.

I would say that few hundred millions.
At least.

I actually don't want more whites to die for israel believe it or not

great wars like “The World War: Part 2” creatd men from children, stirred innovation and forged lifetime bonds

Admit what? No one’s hiding it. There’s 3 noko habbedin threads every day on Sup Forums begging for nukes to fly.

do it

Nukes don't have the capability to kill that much of humanity, even counting the aftermath. It would take at LEAST 20 warheads to destroy Manhattan Island alone, and then there's the countless transportation hubs, military concentrations, ports, bases, civilian/military airports, etc. etc. that governments are saving their nukes for. There are some countries that might not even get nuked at all. By far most of humanity will easily survive a nuclear war, including the aftermath. A nuclear winter and all the radiation would be ugly, and even billions of people might die, but humanity will not come even close to 90% deathrate.

Only people that havent legit seen war will glorify it.

Its a dark necessity of humanity at best.

Most people pretend they want to protect Europe or fight for some cause instead of admitting they want any war to start.

I've praying for war, a great one, the one that will cull our current generation, baby-boomers, gen x, y, millennials, what ever the fuck this despicable time and age has created.

I want a war to end of all war, the mother of all war!

We need to purge the weak and the roastie

>to end of all war

>think war ever ends
Do you even Fallout?

What does it matter? As long human exist, there WILL always be a war

So I ask you, as fellow brothers in arms...
Do you seek war as I do? A war who's fury is built on Iron, and Lightning, and Fire?
Do you wish for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving NOT EVEN RAVENS TO SCAVENGE FROM THIS EARTH?

It will probably be the great European civil war in a few decades. It will basically be a massive racewar.

This. Troubles 2.0 would be /comfy/

You're goddam right. Western Culture is War.

if the west fights in a war against the east, it will lose. Its youth are a bunch of pussies and you would have the vietnam war counterculture movement but a million times worse. they'll go from "GAY PEOPLE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SERVE IN THE MILITARY" to "MAKING A GAY TRANSGENDER LIKE ME SERVE IN THE MILITARY IS TRANSPHOBIC AND HOMOPHOBIC"

The youths in the east on the other hand (except for japan which is basically just a western puppet at this point) are insanely patriotic and eager to serve their countries. the east would roflstomp the pussified west

Where do I sign up?

lol was about to post something similar

Have you seen Japanese men lately?

White men need a war with turkey,it's about time the white race reclaims constantinople.

White men need to be allowed to rape and pillage turkey keep all the spoils of war.

The white race needs to go on a rape and killing spree in turkey.
We shall reclaim constantinople.

My body is ready.

Yes
Every time there’s been a major there’s been a major shift in American society

We need another

>A real war not those faggy ''wars''
but can we meme it?
captcha: playground gibbs

You are objectively wrong. Warfare causes massive psychological damage to people and few are unaffected by this. To me you seem like an edgy teenager who thinks it's cool to go to war. It's not.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Jll9_EiyA

Yes, butmoreso because its entirely natural. Men are supposed to fight and wage war, its our biological purpose, along with hunting. Then we wonder why first world men are becoming so soft and fragile and dysfunctional when there's not outlets for violence and rage

I want war because it pushes innovation

We need to meme the reclaiming of constantinople

White men need to push for a war against turkey we can rape their women and kill their men.
We must restore christianity to constantinople.

Can meme anything we want to, senpai

>70% sunni muslim

I would agree if it was not whites. White men during war cannot be defeated only by other whites. Whites are fucking scary during war. Unstoppable. Even the soy boys will start fighting. Whites cannot lose a war and the Asians know it too. They will side with whites. There truly is nothing scarier than the white race during war time

More like it pushes the revealing of innovation. There has been plenty, you'll just never see it until it is deemed necessary

You just want to rape anzu, don't you user?

Ludendorff and Patton disagree

youtube.com/watch?v=A9GVIAznl04

well, we'll sit here and wait until your bullshit free-stater asses drop your "muh neutrality" crap. You and the fucking Swiss.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_of_the_Realm_Act_1914

It feels like we've entered the great era of cocktease. Since the advent of nuclear weapons, the warfare we yearn for will simply never come. World leaders might hint at it and make threatening, dick swinging remarks, but conventional warfare seems completely dead. We're forever doomed to fight "faggy" proxy wars like Iraq and Vietnam, and even those may very well be dead since the spectacular recent failures of the wars in the Middle East, meaning that the future may just be funding groups and assisting them with small-scale air/drone/special operations strikes, i.e. no boots on the ground.

Furthermore, the system seems designed to placate the masses as much as possible to keep revolution/civil war from ever occurring. Even with the sky-high political tension in the US right now, the worst we've seen is a bunch of LARPers on both sides pretending to be knights/revolutionaries and hitting each other with sticks in the road.

The only ones that want war are the ones that have never experienced it. Stick to call of duty, poltards.

You have to go back, Stavros.

They were scary, but not anymore.
If you can't even defend your home from immigrants because you fear losing your job, a war is going to be a disaster for you.
>They will side with whites.
Asians don't have any reason to do it

>seeing your children get blown up to bits by bombs and missing your limbs cause you tripped on a land mine
you fucking niggers wanting a war are retarded. stop playing so much cod and watching the yvan eht nioj propaganda
have you seen how many nukes there are in the world? I once calculated it and they can effectively cover half the surface of the world or something like that. even if only half of them are used 90% death rate is totally possible cause humans tend to cluster in cities. the only real reason it won't be this much is nobody will care to nuke for example india or brazil.

Oh the war is coming. Its obviously going to be a religious civil racewar between Europeans and sandniggers. Probably around 2040 - 2050

I wanna see some shit go down. Time to shake things up alittle.

Only if its a race war in order to forcibly remove none whites from white nations. But going off to some camel fucker desert shithole that I have nothing to do with to fight for the interests of elites? yeah, not so keen on that.

It's not really our own lives we're tired of, but the lives of certain other people.
The clock is fucked up, the cuckoo bird is jammed with his head sticking out of the little door and somebody needs to give the pendulum a smack

Perhaps. But people have been prophesying that the next great war will occur in the near future since the end of WW2. If the Cold War didn't result in the next great war, then I have a hard time believing that we'll see anything within the next few decades.

>nobody will care to nuke for example india
Never heard of Pakistan, eh?

I don't get it man. How do they imagine it would be?
Do they think they're just gonna dodge the bullets from the enemy or something?

Ireland wanting a war again.
Holy shit mates don't you all ever wanna I dunno relax?

You're not wrong

Actually the scariest the white race has been is yet to come. All the white guilt, feminism and leftist shit being pushed on Europeans will awaken a burning rage inside white men. You do not want to be on the muslim side when the war comes. There truly will be a holocaust in Europe. Muslims have already lost

I just want to die a glorious death. It’s all I think about. Wife is leaving me after starting an affair while I was out of town for work and because of the laws she will most likely get the kids, so I just want to die fighting for my people.

Seven billion in the world.
But a few million will help.
LOL no.

I was thinking of a US-Russia-China conflict, but yeah maybe they could join the party too. they probably don't have enough nukes to do much damage though.

Transfer your assets overseas ASAP! Leave the country if you have to, give no comfort to the roastie.

Better yet, kill her and smile for that mugshot, or kill and flee before they find the body

DO ITTTTT

I hope you fight among us. A muslim killed a Japanese tourist in Ireland today and wounded two natives. Muslims are enemy's to asia and europe

You need to read the room mate, this is not the type of place where you are going to get an argument.

Funny how everyone here that wants war are thinking of themselves to be some kind of spec ops operator. Chances are you'll get rekt kid.

That was a war between nuclear superpowers. Such a thing isn't likely to occur. A civil war between ethnic/religious groups is much more likely and similar things are happening around the world as we speak.

That's a very stupid theory. If you look into the ME you'll see that they're divided among pro-Iran and pro-USA(and Israel), and they're not going to change it anytime soon.
You fail in understanding that "white" guilt and feminism are not being pushed in the style of the Treaty of Versailles, which would probably result in a war, but it's the "whites" themselves that are supporting it.
There's nothing to rage agains't except themselves.

One of these things is not like the other.

That's exactly how WWI happened, the greatest tragedy in the history of Western Civilization.

Greatly put. Same with that faggot that wants to "die a glorious death." Typical faggot that hasn't heard that snap and crack after whizzing by his head.

then take care of your children as best as you can and try to rebuild your life man, do you think they want to see you return in a box, or worse be left to rot on the street or with half of your face missing?

Kill her. Make it look like a accident.

that will just give ammunition to the left to show everyone what horrible monsters white men are

:^)

Can’t abandon my kids. Cunt has no problem destroying our family, but I’m absolutely dedicated to my children. I’d rather be dead than away from them.

"real wars" died with the invention of rifles

Instead of your survival being dependent on your skill, strength, speed....etc. it's mostly on luck and cowardice.
Nobody wants these modern wars

I used this little program to launch a tsar bomba on Tel Aviv. I didn't account for the spread of nuclear fallout due to wind patterns. Shit is fucked up.So, I doubt we need even half of current nuclear arsenal to wipe out humanity.
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

War will come from a trigger such as a great depression as long as people have their comforts. Whites becoming a minority probably won't start a war since its a boiling frog situation. It will be due to a economic depression. Whites will need someone to blame and the elephant in the room is the millions of muslims and Africans taking over Europe. The depression will come because muslims and Africans will put too much strain on our economy's. They can't innovate or create their burden will eventually get too big.

Nope. I want to go to space and see alien planets.

Agreed, actual war is boring as hell

Maybe we are just brainwashed

Lol
>gets BTFO by IRA for the second time

What satan?

I'm a autistic loser who thinks about suicide everyday. Human conflict is the only thing that entertains me at this point.

>Le real men fight with their fists meme
God I can smell the cheeto dust on you

The only war we should be preparing for is the great one against dark cosmic entities.