What is the California of your country and why?

What is the California of your country and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYfxxX9PxJc
archive.is/dLKuy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

California

You forgot to explain why.

I don't give a shit about California, so i can't compare it to another one.

>beirut
>they don't lynch gays

Take one guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYfxxX9PxJc

This one?

Probably B.C.

People say Victoria (specifically because of the capital city of Melbourne, and given the high level of urbanization with 80% of the state's population living in Melbourne), but I've been to Sydney and it's just as bad.

So basically Melbourne and Sydney together. Which is quite fucked considering that together they have half of our total population.

Cornwall those bastards.

Bogota, literally no difference

All of Canada really, but if you want specifics then southeast Ontario. All of the absolute faggotry this country has inflicted upon itself and the world comes from there

Auckland.

>unlivable
>den of degeneracy
>horrible work market
>Muh melting pot
>you want a house? 900k pls
>Toxic fucking metro jafa fags spread southwards every time there is a holiday and bring the cancer to us

Ontario.
>allow any ISIS member free money to live here >double if they're breeding stock
>teach kindergartner's about sex
>medical assistance given to parents that allow their kids sex to be converted
>made a law to take kids away from parents who don't agree with gender reassignment, thanks leaping lesbo Wynn
>allow gay marriage, thanks Gloria J. Epstein for that gift of Jewery
>universal welfare coming
>import retarded labor
>allow HIV+ faggots to open a restaurant

>made a law to take kids away from parents who don't agree with gender reassignment, thanks leaping lesbo Wynn
Wait I thought that was a joke when there were threads about it. Is it actually real and practiced?

Catalonia, there's a reaseon why we call them "Qatarlonia"

In every European country, it will pretty much just be the capital city

Odd how true this is, the only exception I can think of is actually Sweden, because Malmo is 10000x worse

Netherlands is your california

It's real, hasn't been acted on yet but prepare for libtard media to shit themselves trying to cover that PR disaster timebomb.

archive.is/dLKuy - New Ontario Law Enables Gov’t to Seize Children from Parents Opposing Gender Transition

Geneva, full of degenerate shit libs

Ontario, run by the most retarded liberals and incredibly deep in debt.

damn

The group of cities called Randstad (which includes Amsterdam, mostly located in the provinces of North- and South-Holland).

We are less cucked than most of our neighbouring countries. You might get that impression because of our posters that try too hard to be leaf-tier.

obviously Vienna
>It's full of shitskins, who get the most gibs there thanks to the Social-democrat/green city government
>It has a tradition of being a degenerate multicultural shithole and was so already hundreds of years ago
>massive size compared to the rest of the country, Austrian: 8 million inhabitants, Vienna: 2 million with the periphery, commonly refereed to as Austria's hydrocephalus
>in massive debt thanks to 70 years of genius social-democratic economics
>"indigenous" inhabitants are an incredible unfriendly, arrogant and awful looking and sounding mix of habsburgian officials and all the old empire Slavs and Hungarians
>only thing of worth are some of the old buildings and maybe the zoo animals
>literally a massive cancer growth sucking the country dry and in dire need of a serious culling

I'm sorry but what does california means in this context ? What is the stereotype ?