Little Witch Academia

Diana has lost her Yay and doesnt know where to find it. Who will help her look?

Croix

is that a new villain or some fag? I will going to hate it if Trigger removes its comfiness

Akko will give Diana some of her spare Yay!

The person who seems to be hoarding all of the YAY might be a good place to start looking.

WITH CUBES

Never thought about that. Is Akko some sort of demonic Yay vampire?

its over here in this pile of gasoline drenched kindling

Someone say cubes?

comfy

No, I'm sure it's just a coincidence that Chariot disappeared after Akko saw one of her shows.

Sucy or Akko.
Sucy can make a /potion/ and Akko can fuck her

So in episode 6 you can see in the flashback that Shiny Chariot had only activated the third word (Arae Aryrha). Does that mean that the words can be done out of order?

Why would you even think you had to get them in order?

I want Lotte to be my wife!

I WANT AKKO TO GIVE DIANA A BIG HUG

Why is Akko so dense?

Akko is straight, pursuing a lost cause will only serve to further crush what remains of Diana's yay

I CAN HELP DIANA

>its a Diana got owned episode

so Tattun BTFO?

So what do you think are they gonna show in the
second opening? They should probably include the Legendary Broom in it

Diana gets a redemption arc so Tattun is just BTFO for today.

Your going to have to fight for best girl.

>Denying it at this point is like when people denied Mako x Gamagoori.

1.Plenty of people were shipping them, not many people denied the possibility of them to be an endgame.

2. Trigger themselves were the ones who denied the pairing and every other pairing at the end, faggot. They are not canon.

So this comparison is stupid.

Bring it on user.

Best musical moments in the show?

The music during Diana's performance is definitely up there.

Do not.

I repeat.

DO NOT.

Sexualize Shiny Akko.

>she wouldn't have been able to get the rod back without Alcor's help due to dropping it

>axes

I like this new Sup Forums.

it's funny that people are saying tattun is btfo when he himself said he wants to see some diana suffering

newfags gonna new

That outfit is saying she's asking for it.

I like the curves of her hands. So well defined and smooth. I could spend hours in their warm embrace.

Please dont bully this kind and gentle girl.

>not canon
>Gamagoori is seen about to give Mako flowers in a suit while the rest of the Devas psyche him up for it
"Haha dude it was just a prank dude haha he was going to eat those flowers for lunch lmao"

Akko is for warmly embracing!

Akko's breasts are making me uncomfortable

There are no brakes on the bully train.

Holy shit an earthquake

>no such thing as friendzone
come on, you post here, you should be really familiar with that concept

DO NOT.

OGLE.

AKKO.

Are you from Africa?

Just imagine Shiny Akko's breasts slipping out of her outfit during a huge performance attended by thousands, and not realizing it until right at the end.

Too late.

Looking back....

Lotte's deserved just of a wacky episode as Sucy
Episode 5 was a mistake

What if he's never had friends before?

dat belly button

So how many dicks have came inside this witch?

Manila, Philippines. Another fucking quake goddamn why does this have to be a part of life here

What kinda music she plays?

What if Diana's worst bully is her own self-esteem?

>Those arm pits

Ah, so this is what Diana sees all night long. Her tongue must be terribly sore in the morning.

Holy fucking shit it was an actual quake earlier I thought it was just vertigo.

I'm in Makati and I'm not feeling anything

DELET THIS

I hope its sexual bullying.

Is the Phillipines going to die from earthquake exposure?

>armpit holes
>chest window
>belly button exposed
Why is the Shiny costume so lewd

It's not the show but I want to take a moment to appreciate the score from the scene in magic parade when Lotte sends all the spirits to sleep

How many didn't?

Tattun already said he knows Diana's in for some suffering and he's fine with it because the pay off was cute.

All we know so far is that Akko and Diana as kids are part of it.

I wish the whole song was in Finnish

Same here. Somehow my sister said she didn't feel it.

It's not the earthquake that will kill us one of these days, it's a sense similar to a crying wolf once the big one does come and we're all lax.

>dream is to become an idol
>doesn't want to be sexualized
?

I'll just fly away when it hits

They just need to protect sucy

It's called the Ring of Fire for a reason. Everyone along the Pacific has to deal with it.
From Flips to Japs to 'Murricans on the west coast. Especially Californians along the San Andreas.
If it ain't strong enough to fling our shit of shelves, it ain't strong enough for us to care.

I honestly hope NCR will collapse from an earthquake. Fuck this country

Sucy is the only good thing to come from the Phillipines

New california republic?

Or we just hadn't saw hoe she activated the first two.

National Capital Region. Commonly known as "Manila" to whites and other forms of niggers

The background music during the Woodward episode.

Gotta make it entertaining for the adults too.

Actually, if the earthquake happens, it's the woodenshack slums that would be hit the most.

Only a few of the buildings will topple. Even that old LRT from 1980s were made to withstand a 7.2 but was reinforced further to withstand more than that.

In short, the predicted deathtolls will likely arise from most of the poverty stricken areas

Ave

Mine....

>and every other pairing
They just denied Akko × Diana. And maybe the gay pairings in general.

Nice. Lesser losers to deal with. I hate those nignogs who want big government because they cant do shit on their own

t.poorfag

Why do you hate folders user?
Do you just hate people having a convenient way to sort and organize their paperwork?

This was partly her episode, too. Lotte took offense to being called invisible and had more screen time to convey that. She also stood up for Akko when Diana was talking shit behind Akko's back.

Sucy didn't give too much, just helping out Akko with the mushrooms was good enough for her.

Have you seen all of those OARFISHES in the news?

It's a clear sign of something big to happen, kinda like in Japan

At least you dont have her magic AIDS.

Should've checked my monitor if that slit isn't just some dirt on it.

>getting AIDS from heterosexual sex

its probably going to happen in Surigao or anywhere near the Mindanao Trench anyways

Akko x Diana will still happen, but Diana will cease caring if Akko wants it to happen

Thigg

Check it with your tongue.

DELET

>Wake up
>See this
What do?

Get down everyone, I'm saving these yays!

Who is cubes btw?

Amanda strikes me as a flaming dyke but also like she really wants dick too

Not just that, the head writer literally said that they were not written as romance in a panel.

No user, I'm talking about KLK, they stated that romance has no place in that show. However, Nakashima said something similar to the LWA in the sense of keep whatever romantic stuff in their fanfics too.

Fuck. A lot.