Are you cut? Does it bother you?

Are you cut? Does it bother you?

No, but that resolution does.

Nah, I'm cool with it.

It doesn't bother me, but I have a big Nordic dick and it brings women to climax before I do and that's all that matters.

yeah, and i'm glad. women will be the first to tell you that uncut dicks are gross. it's a lot easier to get a bj if your cut because women know uncut dick tastes disgusting.

I'm cut and I love it.

No.
We don't do that here so much. its an immigrant thing.

No. My parents weren't retarded. Feels good to not be jewed.

All these "Cut" retards have basically never had the full experience.

Your poor chapped penis heads callusing on your underwear.

Only worthless roastie's who fell for the Jew propaganda. Have fun enjoying your feelingless Jew mutilated cock. Meanwhile, take it from me, an uncut intact adult male... Most of the same dumb bitches who claim that it matters to them (repeating some Jew nonsense they heard on sex in the city or whatever) literally don't even know is the difference when it's right in front of the. Can't tell you how many bitches I've fucked who did even realize it ask until the 4th or 5th time we've fucked. My wife didn't even ask until we were married for half a year and expecting our first kid. Asked to clarify if I was in case we had a boy. Lol. Like I said, enjoy your mutilated dick thinking it actually helps you with the roasties in any way shape or form.

This. I was given no consent over having my penis sexually mutilated with a scalpel by some old jew as a baby and i love it! Fucking based.

No.

Mark of the Jew

Anyone who has been circumcised and supports it or acts like they are glad of it are just suffering from some sort of Jew version of Stockholm Syndrome.

Go up to any adult guy in Europe and ask him if he wants his foreskin chopping off and he'd say no.

Newborn babies can't consent and the stupid parents have had a lifetime of Jewish propaganda and the aforementioned Stockholm Syndrome so aren't informed enough to say no.

The only people on Earth who do it besides Yanks are remote African barbarian tribes people, and practicing Jews and Muslims.

I can confirm that my dick is basically numb and I've never cum from sex.

yes and I don't care enough to do anything about it.

Hed do more than just say no.

Yeah I'm "cut" but the doctor decided to do a lazy job by leaving a piece on the side and saying "he'll grow into it" but y'know

Im cut by my own choice. My big was so big that foreskin would strangle it. Best decision in my life, also last longer and have no underskin smelly cheese which equates to more blowjobes from cuties. Small penises covered by foreskin will never know.

I'm uncut and very happy because
>1. It's easier to fap
>2. At least 36% of sexual pleasure is lost when cut

Only real negative
>Some women don't like foreskin

>have no underskin smelly cheese
Don't you shower or bathe in Russia or something?

I go to shower twice a day since im 13. Underskin cheese is a normal byproduct of foreskin. But I cut my foreskin cos my dick was too big.

Also all the women I fucked and some of them cheated on their bfs and husbands all prefer cut dick.

It's how the Jews brands their goy cattle.

>tfw uncut people can get cut anytime they like
>tfw cut people cannot ever restore their lost parts
Does this end the discussion?

It would, but Europeans still shill for gun restriction.

I'll back this up. Never had a girl notice unless we were in a relationship.

Lol ohhhh, that makes total sense, you intentionally cut off your foreskin because your dick was too big. Except for the part where medically speaking this is the exact opposite diagnosis any surgeon would ever make for someone who's "dick was too big". One of the few concessions the Jew makes regarding potential side effects of circumcision is that the foreskin can become too short when the penis is enlarged, thereby causing tightness, pain, chapping, and bleeding. So you see dumbass... Nobody gets their elasticy foreskin chopped off because their muh dick is too big. So now we all know that you have a tiny circumcised cock. Good one.

because i don't want to get shot when buying groceries

A circumcised Goy has been marked as property by his (((master))), don't accept the mark of the Kike

STOP MASTERBATING

It's just like pottery

No I am all for guns. I would have tons of guns if I could. Totally against restrictions.

no

Cut user's have zero argument.
They will never feel as much pleasure as an uncut person due to their desensitised knob. Also even if the circumcision isn't botched at can still be done too tight, resulting in the penis never growing to it's full potential. What's it like knowing your below average pecker could have been bigger if you hadn't been disfigured by a jew? haha

but "muh foreskins smell and bacteria"

If you can't clean your own foreskin you deserve to have it removed. It's so easy.

Try harder foreskinlets.

>Are you cut?
Yes.
>Does it bother you?
Yeah, but there's pros and cons. People will say that it "reduces sexual pleasure." My question for these people is, "Is the source of sexual pleasure penile stimulation or orgasm?" Being circumcised makes your penis less sensitive, but what that means is that you can hold your load for longer. I've never had a woman tell me she was unsatisfied with my performance. Uncircumcised people are way more likely to be two-pump chumps. The real reason why circumcision is a problem is because, like it or not, you can't deny that any sort of genital mutilation leaves a lasting scar on your psyche, no matter how young you are when it happens. I know damn well that there's a part of the deep recesses of my mind that remembers having a piece of my cock cut off. It definitely is a terrible thing that will leave you with deep seated feelings of inadequacy and learned helplessness. So, I don't support circumcision, and my sons will be uncircumcised. But as for my individual case, I'm trying to live the best I can, just like anyone else with a disease or deformity. No sense crying over spilled milk, am I right?

tl;dr Circumcision sucks but the psychological effects are far more harmful than the physical.

I am 'cut' but the doctor did a shit job and only did about half what he was supposed too. Boners look cut, dangling looks uncut. I wouldn't know how it feels to have any different, so I'm just going to say 'best of both worlds'.

I'm cut and it bothers me. My son is not. Its Jew bs and I feel like I am missing out on how sex is supposed to feel. As a kid in my generation if you were uncut you got picked on so deep was the brainwashing.