So this just happened

So this just happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are the steps in the handbook Sup Forums ?

the DNC better not fucking win in 2020
it will be the end of us all

And here we see @keithellison posting selfies on the floor of a U.S. book store. Holding garbag. Shirt unbuttoned. Triple chins spilling out. SAD!

Is that the first muslim senator?

I have secretly been breeding an army of fascist kangaroos who have a thirst for antifa blood. i will release them into Melbourne when the time is right

Who will read it to him though?

Living in their heads rent free.

>I just found the book that strike fear
are all of them retarded? why wouldn't you proofread a tweet before you send it out, it's not even that many words?

holy fuck that roo is juiced

>be Rep. Keith Ellison
>try to look tough against Trump
>pose with whiniest Manifesto since Communist Manifesto
>post pic of war face that looks more like you’re straining to pass a tough turd

what’s kangaroo pussy like mr. aussie?

Has anybody read the book? Sounds neat.

You mean 2018

le 56% face

1. dress like a faggot
2. kill all trashcans

you mean ever

Short list candidate for dems in 2020 seen holding the handbook of recognized domestic terrorists and posting it to his own Twitter

>that id

K
K
K

The dnc will take over the house and the senate this year. Then the presidency in 2020. Then they'll have to fix the bullshit you guys fucked up and it will be a pain in the ass and it will make them look bad again and 2024 will maybe be a different story after that.

>not the communist manifesto, rules for radicals or anarchists cookbook

Fucking boomers suck, I hate them so much.

my thoughts exactly

oh shit that's too much man! Do you know how gory this could get??

its hurts how delusional you are.
its like trying to save a retard from drowning because its trying frantically to smell the scratch and sniff at the bottom of the pool

why do you guys care?
isnt like you're going to fucking do anything about it lol

This is gonna bite him in the ass. This is not much different than posing with an isis flag. Send this to Fox news, CNN, Infowars, brietbart and other news outlets and he is done politically. Whomever is challenging him will win. He may even get primary out

>fix the bullshit you guys fucked up

The economy is booming and consumer confidence is at an all time high. Unemployment is incredibly low as well. Fix what exactly?

Funny enough Chris Cantwell actually liked the book a lot

ohnononono
youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0

nbot to mention ISIS is BTFO and the world total of violence and mayhem is at a decade long low.
The united states was ruled by a wahabbist terrorist that answered to a rotten lying cunt who took orders from billionaire jews who likes to short the start market and murder a bunch of people to destabilize a region for a payday, and these soyim liberal retards think things are worse under trump

These people deserve everything that will come to them

>an army of fascist kangaroos

Do it, fucking do it

Alabama

1) Ride Stalin's coat tails.
2) Declare everyone your enemy.
3) Write like a pedantic hyperbolic faggot with a hardon for bombastic prose.
4) ?????
5) Get BTFO in the coming Second American Civil War

Nigger, please.

You fucking nazis scared yet?

who the fuck is this kike nigger?

How do I achieve Roomode?

We already knew he's a Communist.
He's a Representative, not a Senator.

big if true

Underrated

>advocating terrorism
he will lose his seat soon

the democrats lost +1000 legislative seats since obama, what you posted is just a blip in the radar

Unfortunately the task will be to motivate the republicans to vote their asses off. They're actually HAPPY with the economy and how things are going, oh so snug, everything is happy, oh it's raining I think I'll stay at home today. These faggots who want to collect disability and play video games all day are going to push the vote out HARD.

I can only think of this meme whenever I see a pic of this angle

just paid cash for a book about communism.

>strike fear

Ok sure.

Vote the negro out of office

>Barely won against an alleged pedo

Wew lad.

Top kek

Tucker carlson needs to interrogate the dumb communist negro with a antifa book.

>Unemployment is incredibly low as well.

Rabid liberals act as if Trump’s offensive words will somehow impact his chances at getting re-elected. But any rational thinker will simply consider what benefits them more at the end of the day.

>have a president that hurts your fees fees at the costs of being prosperous

or

>return to job insecurity at the cost of having a president that says words with no meaning that makes you feel better

Hillary said her economic plan was: “I want to invest in your future”

Yeah sure, makes me feel good.

this is an old photo right, the hair, the vape.

Trump supports Marxists. Marxists will bring freedumb and democracy to Iran.

The Antifa boogeyman are coming to get you Sup Forums! All hundred random college kids who actually spend their time LARPing as Antifa radicals are hiding in every shadow ready to dox you and tell your mom about your hidden kekistan and nazi flags and pictures of trump stained with jizz. You're a super proud nazi as long as its alone in your room.

LOL.

Also, coming to get you is the crashing down force of reality that you're not a specimen of a superior race but just a trailer trash social reject loser with no friends and no life who has grasped onto the alt-right, the white trash jr high version of neo-nazism as a psychological crutch to overcompensate for your never ending list of personal failures and be the useful idiot to a cartel of russian and saudi oligarch criminals and despots and their conman orange faced mentally ill double comb over senile dickless manchild.

Cult45: Kekistan Edition.

Fun side note, while it is unclear what the exact desired unemployment rate is, most economists put it at around 3% (we are at 4.1 as per your article).
>0% unemployment means that there is a severe labor shortage
>10% means there is a large surplus of labor.
Ideally, 3% is optimal for growth (some economists argue 2%, some argue 4%, but again, 3% is the most generally agreed upon number.

Another fun side note

>t. San Diegan

Inspired to start my own business here.

Antifa negro needs to be voted out of office

>So this just happened.

Yeah.. Nobody cares about some fringe Nazi group. Go back to sawing off heads you fucking Muji.

nigger
kike
(you)

Can someone explain to me how Crumph is a fascist?
Do these people even know what the word means or entails?

>Do these people even know what the word means or entails?
No. Their rage is stoked by the MSM who loved Obama and wanted to love Clinton, but were denied.

Will someone think of the garbage cans???
> #EvilTrashCansMustBePunchedInTheFace

bamp

1. Kill Nazis
2. Prep the bull

Niggers are garbage

A journalist denied his feminazi

White south african rule was better than the post mandella shit.

Kek

>the DNC better not fucking win in 2020
>it will be the end of us all
It literally will not matter. If you think Republicans will save you, then you are living in a fantasy world. I'm ironically voting for a Democrat next election.

bump

Lol wtf leave it to strayans