Toxic masculinity = real masculinity

Feminist preaching how toxic masculinity is bad is actually beneficial for society because it enlightens men about the liberal principles they were taught as a children. Because when you were boys they brainwashed you subtly, but now that you can clearly observe the lies, you can become a real man by doing the opposite of what they want.

Dont be afraid to be dominant, to win, to control your emotions. The left wants to bleach every drop of masculinity in you, they even try to force you to not spread your legs, and to shut up and tolerate disrespect.. Recognize those teachings and correct yourselves!

This.

Goal body right there.

Holy shit those anterior deltoids tho

i think this is where it all began
pic

What are some of the best paying masculine jobs?

> There are people... they're not
people... about a tenth of a
percent of the population had the
opposite reaction to the Pax.
Their aggressor response
increased... beyond madness.
They've become...
> We meant it for the best... to
make people safer... to... God!

I just realized why (((they))) cancelled Firefly

> You all got on this board for
different reasons, but you all
come to the same place. So now
I'm asking more of you than I have
before. Maybe all. 'Cause as
sure as I know anything I know
this: They will try again. Maybe
on another world, maybe on this
very ground, swept clean. A year
from now, ten, they'll swing back
to the belief that they can make
people... better. And I do not
hold to that. So no more running.
I aim to misbehave.

Dude's obese by the government scale...

Funny ain't it.

You're a fag.

Theres something to be said for the idea of purging toxic masculinity. Like most ideas the far left has, its a good one corrupted beyond the point of recognition. Ultimately, a man spending his 20s seeing how much he can drink without dying, fighting he ways through bars, and seeing how many notches he can put on his bedpost isn't doing much for his society. Theres a difference between being able to defend your family and being the kind of piece of shit that picks fights in bars because he doesn't know what to do with himself. Theres a difference between being in control of one's emotions so that they can be properly utilized and being deadened. Theres a difference between being dominant and being domineering.

Thats the subtle attack on masculinity happening here. From one side they tell you that being a man is bad, so being immature we're tempted to overcorrect until we become exactly the kinds of bad men that are both examples of why men are bad and completely unthreatening to the order of things. A broken down alcoholic with a record for simple assault isn't going to challenge The Way Things Are anymore than an an effete soy boy or a terrified man child.

The goal is to trick you into failure, but there are many paths to the bottom of that hill.

Good thread

That's from the 2005 movie. The show was cancelled here's before that. Not disagreeing with your point, but your facts are wrong.

Failed to mention, loves me some Mal and Jane. Real men.

The only legitimate things that you could consider "toxic masculinity" are what happens when boys don't have strong father figures, male role models, and male spaces to develop into men. glorification of gang violence, drugs, sluts, beta behavior, etc are all behaviors that arise when modern men are lost and never have guidance towards becoming men.

What facts?

> Dont be afraid to be dominant, to win, to control your emotions.

Now if only I could be part of a community that shared these values...

If only I could find a community that shared these values and wouldn't shun my soyboy ass out of the city.

>male spaces to develop into men
Someone please tell me where these exist.

d..daddy

I live in Chicago. I lift, I carry a gun, I'm vocal about wanting to be the kind of person who can provide for my family and protect whats mine. I'm a professional, my wife and all of her friends are feminists. Sure, they joke from time to time, but when somebody's boyfriend gets physical I get a call. Most of the husbands have gotten into guns because of me. A lot of the women have, too. Everybody says the same shit they always did, but the culture isn't the same as it was.

A man doesn't look for a safe space, he creates it with his presence.

It's toxic if a man does it.

This. I'm in a similar situation, even the same state, but not married. Slowly but surely my ideals rub off on my woman and her cucky liberal brother. Even got them both into guns since I'm a gun nut. Convinced my woman to go to a Trump rally when he was in our town early in our relationship much to everyone's shock considering she was a Bernout. You have to stand your ground and always be sure of yourself and your ideals. Eventually, they'll understand and you'll bring them to your side.

Pleb.

Homosexual detected!

Trumps a trap, he's a rich kid with a big mouth but no follow through. Still, good for you.

Dad bod/10

Requires the perfect mix of beer and manual labor.

Hey uncle how's the PhD going.
He's right though.
Grow up lift weights read a fucking book and do some charity work.

dear god, fuck me daddy

Very possible, and I find myself conflicted with the current Bannon/Trump banter going on right now. Not sure what to believe but I know regardless, what values are important for a healthy traditional society and that's what I will always support. I never agree with anyone 100% but at the time I knew I'd rather have him than anyone else. If I could go back I'd still vote the same. The energy was surreal at the time awoke something in me and pulled me out of my previous lolbertarian on-the-fence way of thinking. I'll always have him to thank for that whether it was a ruse or not. Opened my eyes and made me realize it was only the beginning to a more traditional way of thinking, the only real kind for any man worth his salt.

This is what Alex Jones would look like if he didn't live in Burgerland.

This. All the -5% bodyfat shit is just as harmfull as being all fat and no muscle.
Bear mode is the peak human condition.

thats some skinnyfat shit going on

>him
>skinnyfat

Dumbass.

They largely don't anymore. Gyms do in a way, High School wrestling rooms. Outside of some sports, it's rare. They have either been invaded or destroyed by feminism.

hahhahahahahaha
this is what dyel soyboys actually believe

MURICA.

good post

>Bear mode is the peak human condition.
Rolling on the floor laughing

AlphaDestiy and Eric Bugenhagen are who you want to emulate when it comes to lifting.

Self employment. Choose a tease that is physically demanding. Roofing, framing, masonry.

m8 you're rolling on the floor cause you don't have the muscle mass to physically push yourself up
now sit down and let the men talk

Quiet, ape.

>can't lift two packs of shingles.
No user it is you who is wrong.

make me twink

Eat a sandwich bitch

Its' LOOKS retard.
Toxic masculinity = Sub 9/10 male refusing to accept a life of castrated cuckoldry.

Find your local BJJ gym and browse r/BJJ

Listen to Jocko Podcast. That is a fucking man right there

"Don't fuck with me" vs. "please fuck me in the ass."

I'm laughing because youre a moron.

>twink
I reject your homosexual invitation, ape.

So you're a white knight and provider for a bunch of feminists. Thats what you said

thats literally the average normie body

kill yourself

lmao what a pathetic excuse of a retort
maybe eat something so your brain doesn't run on empty

Why are his 2 arms the size of his body
Wtf is this shit
I guess you had the build for push ups but meh

lmao

>knuckledraggers thinking only they're capable of lifting things
>knuckledraggers thinking much of anything

DYEL FAG LOL

OK cool call me when your toilet stops working and you need your yard cut and drive way shoveled.
Call me when some crack head attacks you for shoes and cash.
Stop we get it your gay and like twinks but even in ancient Greece they were for fucking.
Embrace your strength and work on weaknesses.

On what planet? Not Earth. And regardless, it's a spectacular body, chimp.

>all this chest thumping
Reductive.

Reckon he's probably fucked more women than all of us combined.

I don't worry, plenty of women like pic related always love my toxic masculinity! :)

>yes goyim. become skinny, feminine, and weak. Thats what women really want.

Why workout when it's all about the face?

Nice try toothpick

a mestizo is a part amerindian part spaniard
that's a just spaniard
this is a mestizo

>why have a job when some people are born millionaires

Spoken like a weak man

Jeeeeeez that is one ugly ass baby

How can i get a body like that?

work out

This

Chop wood. Seriously.

Chris Froome - an actual superman
- zero superfluous body flesh
- mentally in control of himself at all times
- ability to absorb any amount of suffering
- leads his road team through sheer force of will
- holds universal respect and awe throughout the cycling world

3 plate bench, 4 plate squat, 5 plate bench

Good diet, training and lift for 5 years and you will make it

Avoid soy products to maintain T.
Stay active and on your feet as much of the day as you can to maintain T.
Hang around real men where you can in order to raise T.
Work out, but make sure that you lift heavy (no low weight high rep bullshit) to raise T.
And be patient, don't quit because you are not getting quick results. Pecs like that probably took him over two or even three years to get.

It's racism if a white man says it

>frauding to become skelly king
cmon dude don't do just 2 scoops

>The Way Things Are
the what?

The guy in op's pic could rip this faggot's arms off like an olog does to an orc.

cuttin down on the ole' anime would probably help you fucking redneck

Yeah and fuck those PC-Bro, wearing sleeveless tshirts to show off my pecks, man-whores.

That pic made my butthole wet

always love that saying

don't listen to this guy, you are going to snap something. When working out make sure to feel the bern in your muscles and not cheat and use momentum because some guy on Sup Forums told you to lift heavy (i wish someone told me this desu)

Welding

Whats so special about his front delts?

>use momentum
>cheating

those shoulders are fucked up

remind me again, why is masculinity considered toxic?
for real, I dont get it, I understand that "dudebro douchebag behavior" can be annoying, but I dont see it as toxic

>frogposting
kys

>LEAFPOSTING

Label created by bitter feminist cunts.

A smart man does not give a shit what a woman thinks. He simply does.

Prepare your almonds for activation. They're doing the same to women. They try to suppress anything feminine (and wholesome) in women. It's less obvious because there aren't a bunch of crazy men loudly complaining about toxic femininity.

But it's happening. Think about it. Women are shamed for being skinny instead of fat, for being virgins instead of sluts, for getting married young, for dressing modestly, for being a housewife, for being docile instead of violent/aggressive like a man, etc etc etc.

This is what real men look like faggots.

>doing the opposite of what feminists want
>doing the opposite of what feminists say they want
do you even female?

fag

Rubbish. You're just a white knight with a gun.

I know you're jealous boys.