Eden: It's an endless world

Have you read this manga masterpiece ?
if so how did you like it?

The representation of religions, the characters sophia, elija and helena, and that ending made it for me

Kenji the beast fightah
Action sequences, cyberpunk dystopia and the great >overall> story, since Elijah being a bitch was not to my liking.

I was loving it until the stuff with the colloids, then I just lost interest.

Around the end it did lose in quality a little with it's overusage of gore and tragedy but the colloids were in my opinion not one of the problems because they paid off in the end
assuming that you read up until the end because of the...
>then I just lost interest.

Yeah i loved the toned, but they really shouldn't have made it so complicated, and cut it in half.

This, the plot just became too complicated and weird by the end. It should have ended a bit sooner.

>make a mission to retrieve your little sister just to see her die in front of you
elija got his mind fucking broken like all characters in this series

I'll eventually get around to finishing it, I swear, but I was kinda miffed at the turn it took since I was expecting it to remain somewhat grounded in the "real world" (even with all the sci-fi and gnostic mysticism) and mercenary stuff and not yet another collective consciousness. I was ending up enjoying Endo's afterwords more.
The deaths were intentionally pointless and depressing but I kinda appreciate how unglorified they were.fucking Helena ;_;

the funny thing is that the author wanted to make it even longer but had to cut it short because it was dragging on for too long

Read it the other week and really enjoyed it. Found some of the timejumping a bit weird like when Elijah and Helena suddenly stopped being together.

the afterwords were glorious when i came back to them and found out that he had been inspired by evangelion and about eden being his version of it i could appreciate it even more

redpilled as fuck
It's pretty shit in that it's a metaphore that becomes real, but I guess you couldn't really do it any other way. It would have fizzled out.

miriam arona best girl

hated it !

she's almost too pure for this world

It's interesting how many manga/anime have gnostic themes, I think Buddhism and Gnosticism are quite similar in their view of the world.

fuck those chapters
they made me wish the whole manga was about a kawaii druglord's son having fun in the years before his inevitable rise to power

lethia alethia? too bad she's an AI

sarcasm or the tasteless fanservice or the weird visualization of the colloid in this scene i can't tell what you're tying to imply with the picture user

Pretty sure it was bait.

I'm still mad at the loli dying, otherwise this was a great mango, I honestly didn't expect to like it so much as I did

no i mean miriam

I loved it until the timeskip, after which the author proceeded to shit on good established characters, introduce literal whos that I didn't grow to care for, and that weird fucking ending. When it was good it was good though, so I'm kind of fond of it.

Goddamn that was absolutely garbage. This is the second time I see this pleb filter manga thread here this week, what happened? Did it suddenly became popular on reddit?

how did you like ennoa?
also about the number of characters: yeah i myself
forgot some partly because of the artstyle some of them looked way too much alike to not be related but it also lended itself to the grand scale that the manga tried to convey
also like i wrote in maybe he could have fleshed them out more

the author really had no qualms about getting to real talk really fast. he is almost too philosophical but that's also what makes him so intresting because he finds scenarios where the questions are being answered
if you've read his 2 volume series tapenshuu you know what i'm talking about