Buyfag Thread

Cu-poche edition

Read the guide:

buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-029290&page=top/search/list?s_cate_tag=1$s_keywords=Aqua$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?Dis=2&q=1&DisplayMode=images&Word=tamiya swabs&set=1&Sort=releaseDate desc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After unboxing her, I must say I'm really happy with her. The overall feel of this figure is just so "right". Good purchase desu.

Just like Transformers and GI Joe and Pokemon.

> PULCHRA Kaori Miyazono 1/7

I was not expecting this

>edition

It's a shame they're the new Griffon

Some faggot from /toy/ made the thread and they're obsessed with editions.

impulse buy

That Hanna is great, but Hikari is a garbage character so that's unfortunate

At least it doesn't look as bad as the Aniplex version

Did anyone here buy this album? No one has bothered to upload it anywhere from what i could find

>that milky stained looking dress
>that face and hair
Jesus

>that face
So fucking bad

I was going to order it from amiami but it was sold out already. I'll have t check on amazon japan or cdjapan.

There was an user who uploaded リンダリンダ if you were looking for that song (check the archive).

She came today and so did I. Excellent figure. Very nice paint job. Giant butt and tits that can be admired from a decent distance. 10/10 FREEing! Also got momohime and monobeno's Natsuha.

Mine is held by customs. Should have her in a week.

Not sure how I will show here off.

My Momohime its already on the country.

I've been waiting for 9 days and they've not delivered my package yet.

that face and hair is the only thing that is good!

The face doesn't look that bad to me.

You'll need plenty of space. Her hair is quite big.
I'm very pleased with Momo. The colors really are fantastic.

The puush link he posted seems to be dead now unfortunately

listenut, that figur(e is really nice. eight no one gonna make a figure as god as her.

if alter want to stamp up to punchy and make an ultimat saber... plese try

I think this is the only good one

any hope for a re-release?? I'm desperate

I'm pretty sure. Just hold out a little while longer! I want her too.

I've got a Sealed in box Eva 01 figure that's really old now. I'd say it's in fair to good condition.

In the East Coast US, where or how would be best for selling this thing?

Just put it on eBay like a normal person would

But I've heard horror stories about eBay unless you're an established seller.

All the buyer needs to do is claim they never received it, get a refund, and you're SOL.

where to buy custom framed pictures?

It's fine, I've sound 50+ things on there including figures without a problem.

If you're the scared put it on MFC and put the link on the items page

This figure came out pretty good too. Having trouble with the strawberry, but no big deal. Also not quite sure if I want to take her panties off and expose her nips. Maybe later.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here had a big Monobeno collection? I'm liking these cute loli figs more and more.

Buy pictures and frame them yourself.

Saber Alter is the last fig I buy!

>order slutty Rei
W-Well, one more. And a 2b fig of course.

It is really popular so I could see it happening

Also, can somebody enlighten me about the shipping options on AmiAmi? Which is the considered optimal without being too pricey?

I chose EMS this first time because it was the recommended

I've always used DHL but Customs have been taxing me a lot so i changed to EMS.

The downside is that using EMS i've been waiting for more than 1 week for my package and wiith DHL i recive it in no more than 4 days.

>where to buy custom framed pictures?
Find local store that prints images, most likely they'd also frame them as well. Or you can get your own frames and then print images to fit them.
Expect fig-like price or higher if you want a huge framed image though.

Only 5k because of punctured box (still sealed).

Who is going to buy this thing for almost 40k?

pic related the result of that method? those look amazing

So glad I got this one, especially after the shoddy shite figures she's been getting ever since.

Well, the hobby is expensive enough as is and I'm patient so I'll likely continue with EMS. Thanks for answering

Didn't realize I had saved a thumbnail sorry

Thought about it, but it is pretty expensive for something that'd mainly be a joke

It is a cock and balls on a cart

Already ordered friendo

Find a shop that makes custom frames and pay them to do it

Not the best option if you're a poorfag

Guess this is the best place to ask. So I'm gonna be moving house soon and need to clean my figs, which have been collecting dust on my shelf for like 4 years. Would non-scented, alcohol-free baby wipes be good for cleaning those up? I bought those solely for cleaning up things I'm packing away, but I'm just wondering if those would cause the figs to become sticky. Would wiping them down with a soft cloth be good enough?

read the guide

The pictures are most likely matted. You can also get double mats like pic related but those are more expensive. If you're in America or Canada, you can get your image matted and framed at Michael's.

I'm asking if non-scented, alcohol-free baby wipes would be too hard on them or cause them to go sticky. Check the guide yourself and see if they're mentioned, which you'll find they aren't.

I want to say they'd be alright, but I'm not entirely sure and I don't want you to ruin your figures

It also hurts knowing Rinka will never get a figure

This namefag freaks me out man.

>pic related the result of that method? those look amazing
I did those with Ikea frames and printed canvas images. Would be easier to just order canvas prints and frames at the same place and let them frame those prints on their own and send you.

Framed 100x138cm canvas image costs around 250 bucks here.

Maybe it'll be best if I stick to my cloth then. Thank you.

I've gotten art framed at Pat CAtan's for around $40ish. The print was a non-common size so I just had it put in a larger frame with a black background

I figured it looked bad, but that angle does seem a little weird
Yes, I love that one. It's what got me to watch the show in the first place.

I thought EMS was the fastest option (depending on where you live).

Momohime is so good.

Shame about the arm seam on the swappable one, but it's not really noticeable from the intended display angle.

I was thinking of buying it. It's available on nippon-yasan.

It was fast on arriving to Tacoland, after that the Postal Service is the one who delivers it and they're not fast.

Does Play Arts fall under Bandai in the guide?
I kinda want this even though I'm not wild about joints

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-029290&page=top/search/list?s_cate_tag=1$s_keywords=Aqua$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

PAK is low quality shit, don't bother with it.

Are you using those things in the background to clean your figures?

No, DHL AND FedEx will both beat out EMS in terms of speed when they're available.

arrogant and adorable, nice blend

Nice get

About to just buy it since it's gonna be impossible to find very shortly

No, I use them to build figures.

What are those swabs, anyway? They look really useful.

hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?Dis=2&q=1&DisplayMode=images&Word=tamiya swabs&set=1&Sort=releaseDate desc

those look great, problem for me is finding high resolution base art for the printing /hr rarely has anything good animerelated

>ZR on an Evangelion figure
>it's Rei not Asuka

Use yande.re or absurdres tags on boorus or simply very high res on google search.
Can also try to upscale your image with waifu2x.

Neat, thanks.

If you treat Shunya's art as doujin it won't cause any problems. I have Yamato's white Rei fig and I think she's pretty damn good. I like her doujin and not-canon erotic older look.

>Mogudan Rei figure never

Really want their figs now

My waifu came in today

>thick areolas
hmm...

Looking cute - who's that?

Has anyone else gotten Taneshima yet? I'm having trouble removing the two layers of plastic. Clearly the diagram shows me to sever her body, but I'm using quite a bit of force and it's not budging and I certainly don't want to break her on the first day.

Aw shot, that's out? Be sure to review her once you've got her set up.

Looks like paint defect on her right eyelashes

Good job user, what a steal!

As far as I know, it's also quick in Burgerland too.

If she was just delivered you could try waiting a bit until she's "warmed up". I tried putting nendo petits on their stands once right after they'd been delivered, but they were cold so it was damn impossible to get the stands attached, but they went on fine after an hour or so. It's possible the reverse happened with yours.

That or pull harder. It shouldn't break if you've got a good grip and aren't thrashing it at an odd angle.

Wiggle and pull at the same time

Granblue characters

thank you, user.

still waiting for pic related

Finally. Now we wait and hope for no more delays.

So, to add to this, if anyone has the song i'd appreciate an upload since the archive link is dead.

What are some reactions you get when you show people your place and they see all these bishojou figs?

Amico has not sent me the payment request for my March order, it has a figure that was delayed to this month. Is she holding the order until that figure is available?

Has Amico forgotten me?

>visitors
ha.

She didn't s-say anything.

A friend of mine came to my house and said i had a pretty nice collection.

She loved my cu-poches.

No one said anything. Though maybe more because they're not surprised.