SUUUUUPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

SUUUUUPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0vCY3I5yxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to save the world with sweaty Noriko!

INAZUMAAAAAAA

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKUUUUUUUUUUU

Noriko's my favorite protagonist ever. She's my role model.

30th is next year. Tribuster when?

>inb4 someone joins the thread to shit on Gunbuster
>b-but muh tennis anime is better
>Anno a shit
Fuck off I just want a comfy Gunbuster thread.

Mine too
Everytime I get depressed I keep repeating, hard work and guts, aim for the top, hard work and guts, aim for the top

Every time I think about Noriko I get really teary eyed. That last episode man, I wish I could watch it for the first time again

Noriko is proud of you

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
youtube.com/watch?v=l0vCY3I5yxo

Nothing will ever top this.

why is gunbuster so fucking overrated ! it was solid7-8/10 (but only because of the last scene from ep 4 )

>You will never become the true buster machine the true Nonoriri and save the galaxy with your brown senpai

Feels really bad man

BUSTAH

useless swords can only be used by useless men

To me it holds a special place in my heart. I'm not saying it should for everyone.

It is a 7-8/10, but the last 3 episodes are 9/10, 8/10 and 10/10 respectively.

Better girl coming through.

You realize that an 8 is a pretty damn good score, right?
You want overrated, watch Diebuster.
Or FLCL.

exactly all of them are pretty good shows ! this is why i love gainax and hate its fanbase !

RIDE ON
RIDE ON
RIDE ON

Diebuster has a special place in the hearts of those who managed to watch it in the early 90s

Diebuster will never make me mad.
Fuck just seeing its name leaves me salty

Keep screeching autist, it was good.

Diebuster is catastrophically good and the only people who dislike are deluded fans of the original who cannot think or feel for themselves. They are sick individuals

Buemuuuuh

Aaaaah!

because you're a braindead niwaka who wants to pretend his children's cartoons are deep and profound when Gunbuster is probably the best and most balanced synthesis of all the elements that make anime worth watching to begin with