Trump on Bannon

"Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn’t represent my base—he’s only in it for himself.

Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.

We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down."

Trump has never been more eloquent.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/03/trump-slams-bannon-after-criticism-saying-ex-chief-strategist-lost-his-mind.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/03/donald-trump-furious-steve-bannon-not-only-lost-his-job-he-lost-his-mind/
youtu.be/0cONJvtKtrE
youtube.com/watch?v=sHWvLFX6flU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is this blue on blue fire? I heard about Bannon going after Trump Jr, but why?
someone redpill me

Steve's diseased liver has taken over his mind in a desperate attempt to stay alive. It's the only explation.

Bannon is a zionist.

Trump is a faggot kike shill and seems to enjoy turning on his own people and his own voting base to appease his kike family and Bannon called him out on his shit, either that or the whole thing was a misquote from CNN but Trump is a retarded faggot and took the MSM bait

Uh-huh. Got a source on your fake quote, or did sources say?

It was a crappy statement full of ad hominems, Ben.

>often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party

who the fuck ever said that?
does trump just make shit up?

The evidence youre referring to is within a book you haven’t seen (for sale soon, goy!) and now you’re referencing a fake trump quote as if it were legitimate.

You are the problem, you fucking dumbass faggot

>staffer

Wasn't he chief strategist and campaign manager or something?

No, you trumpcucks are the fucking problem,you normie fucking nigger loving kikes need to leave Sup Forums

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/03/trump-slams-bannon-after-criticism-saying-ex-chief-strategist-lost-his-mind.html

>often described as the most talented field ever assembled

Please clap

I think it was Preibus around late 2015 early 2016. He said it in response to someone on TV

ALSO...
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/03/donald-trump-furious-steve-bannon-not-only-lost-his-job-he-lost-his-mind/

>it’s real I saw it the news y-you normie!
lol

>Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Carly Fiorina, Jeb Bush, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Mike Huckabee, Lindsey Graham, Bobby Jindal, Chris Christie,
>talented
At least the nig was a brain surgeon.

Bannon allowed an election to be stolen right from under him, in Alabama of all places.

There is no fucking excuse. Move along.

Can Bannon be trusted? On national television, said no Russian collusion.

Now he's against MAGA!

youtu.be/0cONJvtKtrE

Yes it was clearly bannon and not the cucked neo-con president and the faggot neo-con establishment cucks. fyi these two cucks aren't from Sup Forums, they're reddit losers

>Trump has never been more eloquent.
imypling he wrote that himself lol

Don't understand why Bannon lets liberal journalists do the talking for him when he has a platform.

>Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency.
the problem is that (((them))) have Trumpstein

An unofficial statement released in an unofficial manner?

How long until it’s disavowed and you disappear?

>does trump just make shit up?

Bannon is a powerhungry faggot. He's never been anything more than that. He has destroyed Andrew's legacy. He sickens me, and I wish he'd just kill himself already.

>plebbit!
>normies!

Right, keep us posted with the latest cable news rumors.

You trumpcucks are no better then faggot liberals who sucked Obongos dick for 8 years to no end

Can you put that in the form of a CNN article for me please? Thanks.

Maybe write a book and attribute that quote to Bannon, then you’d have yourself an argument!

Right? If this ends up with these stories being retracted, and Trump giving the entire MSM the "Fakest news award" I'll lose it.

hes not trying to compliment the republicans

>itt: brainlets
This is keeping public attention on the Russian investigation just at the point when it's starting to investigate key democrat figures.

>... Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, THROUGH seeking to burn it all down."

FTFY, Trump forgot we elected him BECAUSE he would destroy the system.

Yeah, rather this shit crash and burn than stay artificially propped up on lies.

Nope... its not fake news.

Its Foxnews...

Bannon was a libtard the entire time.

Bannon is a true patriot who hasn't colluded with russia or israel, mister trump!

Bannon is a cuck who should keep his mouth shut.

And... not support child molestors.

provide evidence you pos. so fucking tired of liberal bullshit lies. go fys.

>Steve had very little to do with our historic victory

Bannon is going to ruin the Breitbart name!

>does trump just make shit up?

Shills yesterday:

>Bannon is a zionist jew plant!

Today:

>We love Bannon! Fuck Trump!

Trump telling Bannon to fuck of is about the 1,000th time now Trump has shown he's without a doubt the real deal.

Bannon a month ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHWvLFX6flU

From Anarchist to Republican.
Larper.

This. Not sure why there’s an anti-bannon campaign today. Literally nothing happening anywhere.

BTFO

WHERE IS THE FUCKING SOURCE

this is a setup for the fake news awards on Monday

Reddit T_D faggots have came here to convince us to become neocons like Trump did after abandoning the white working class in favor of ZOG.

You glow in the dark shareblue correct the record faggots really need to go back to tumblr and let us get back to shoveling redpills to our leddit goyim

wow this guy likes neither Obama OR Trump he must really be into something...

The source is the White House...

A press release from the goddess.