Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/14hZYAX9BUC27UQ7fJe3LI8vVOPh5PvoMZ4136Nve2cY
twitter.com/taega_chima/status/849261449113239555
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yoshioka!

God, F2P is lewd as fuck.

Almost as lewd as Pythie.

The fanbook is really worth the price.

The second or third fanbook? Going to get a whole bunch of MGRP stuff through Amazon soon.

Also, bad news; I lost the bid for the Hell Survival Battle Book. In my foolishness I though 5.5k yen would be more than enough. The bidding ended at 25.5k yen.

>The bidding ended at 25.5k yen
Holy shit.

docs.google.com/document/d/14hZYAX9BUC27UQ7fJe3LI8vVOPh5PvoMZ4136Nve2cY

Best girl is dead, I will off myself. But not before Bluebell touch me with her glove.

>top right
It's too bad her gang were a bunch of fuckups, otherwise we might have gotten more smug rulah.

Swim Swim is the best fuck-up to ever exist and she needs to rape Rulah, hard, in Nemurinland.

Thank you TL user.

Yw.

Swim Swim was a mistake.
Ruler didn't deserve to be saddled with an autistic murderer.

Did nothing wrong. And adorable Rulah deserves a rough rape by such a good girl.

Thanks for this. I guess it's finally time to terminate self.

All mahou shoujo are a best girls.

Thanks.

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Stop it, the mahoiku are for suffering only, not lewd.

I hope Ideal Shadowgale fuck Pfle really hard in Nemurin's heaven. Best girl deserves it. I salute her.

Like rabbits, for sure.
twitter.com/taega_chima/status/849261449113239555

>Top Speed touching La Pucelle's tail never made it into the audio CD version of a lone knight's battles
>We will never hear La Pucelle make orgasmic squealing noises

- Laz III is arousingly competent and a gentlewoman.
- Laz III's casual speaking manner is so different from Bluebell, but attractive in a jerk way.
- I want to be friends with the King of Speed.
- Pfle is best lesbian.
- What the hell did Laz III did to Pfle? Giving her the ability to feel Mamori's everything? Can we have a doujin?
- Fal is a good girl.

Is first mage even a human?

nya

Okay, we do know LP is a whore and would have been the bitch of whoever had first got rough with her tail. That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt, you don't need to post it every thread.