Is re zero the most influencial, the best anime of the decade so far ?

is re zero the most influencial, the best anime of the decade so far ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nezumiironyanko/status/849275458684207104
4gamer.net/games/376/G037636/20170403087/
reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/62mhi3/wn_translation_request/dfo3wf5/
pastebin.com/61XeQHM2
mega.nz/#!YUtlGSyT!vt1TBCW81Izy866sZ5XtlUlMWnaV8_jAulcnRMGx-gc
youtube.com/watch?v=N7oa-T11JRY
youtube.com/watch?v=C1ws8KGOh8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

No.

In terms of dedicated shitposters, I'd say yeah.

It's been over a year guy, knock it off.

twitter.com/nezumiironyanko/status/849275458684207104
TAPEEEI!

Rem VR
4gamer.net/games/376/G037636/20170403087/

Dark Lord IF summary in Reddit reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/62mhi3/wn_translation_request/dfo3wf5/

pastebin pastebin.com/61XeQHM2

Report catfag posts
Ignore catfag poster
Provide cute witches instead

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

it was tolerable the first twelve episodes or so with the maids but then it went full retard

of course

Every thread until-

You are not me.

Awshit, now you've done it.
[I'LL FACE MYSELF INTENSIFIES]

the most unoriginal archetypeshit, yes

You're funny.

Kill yourself.

Fuck off retards.

I didn't tell a joke though?

No

You're not Rem-kun. Fuck off with your bait.

You are the joke

Cute witches

C U T E

W I T C H E S

no, faggot

How are you still shitosting even after 1 year? What makes Re:Zero so special it warrants a dedicated and cancerous hatebase?

ウィチズ

>Shitposter-kun has been saving our images

Fucking hell.

The Witches singing Witch Craft Works' ED when?

400 years ago

imagine being so new

Most influential is SAO. Its always going to be SAO.

Don't worry, i'm Donafag, not that guy
Though i admit that does not make me less of a shitposter

…And now

This.

How many times are you planing to post this instead reporting and ignoring, newfag?

CUTE

WITCHES

>mods doing their job

Sure if hell froze over.

Madoka
Love Live
SAO
IS
These 4 are most influential

Rare Donnas should be appreciated

Reminder that we are blessed with user-sama's grace to enjoy the last chapter of WN — Dark Lord IF:
mega.nz/#!YUtlGSyT!vt1TBCW81Izy866sZ5XtlUlMWnaV8_jAulcnRMGx-gc

Thank you.

Being Emilia must be terrifying.
>be cute loli hafu erefu
>get trapped in ice for a century but body is still growing like normal
>wake up to find out you're not a cute loli anymore
>have giant erefu tits on your chest
>this kid named Subaru keeps trying to look down your cleavage
>whenever he's near you get a funny wet feeling where you go pee but you're not sure why

I love Emilia

I want to rape hafu erufu.

Wrong

Why is re zero so good lads?

You know I actually liked Re:Zero. I thought the plot was neat and Subaru was a pretty cool MC.

But oh god the fanbase. I held it in at first because I really enjoyed the series.
But combined with the shitposting OP posting that every day, the cancerous catfag, and obnoxious Emiliafags, I just can't stay attached to this series anymore. Fuck.

reeeEEEEEEEEEEEE ANIME COME BACK

FUCK

I NEED SEASON 2 RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Every general ever. Only the most concentrated cancerous autism lurks in those places.

Look in the mirror, fucking Remfag.

Here's why

youtube.com/watch?v=N7oa-T11JRY

Good. Get out cancerous remshitter.

t. dumb emiliafag

Nice try I'm a Beatricefag.

Kill yourself

Rem is a garbage waifubait. Remfags are the only cancerous thing about this series. I hope Rem is killed off.

No there are some tame generals.
This is one of those extreme examples of a bad one. At least intelligent discussions happen from time to time. But even that seems rare lately

>HaHa nice try I was pretending I'm actually X

Ha, jokes on you, she might invincible right now

At least Remdags know how to actally discuss.
Emiliautists are not capable of a discussion.

I never said I was a Remfag but of course you Emiliashitters like to project and not listen.

SO
FUCKING
CLOSE

Wait don't tell me you guys are actually okay with the current state of the Re:Zero fanbase??

I'm not. Too many Remfags.

The influx of remshitters mainly came from animeonly faggots. It wasn't this bad before.

You know we can look up posts by ip right?

this beatricefag is a brain damaged manchild falseflagging left and right

Yes your point?

the ost were so great !
youtube.com/watch?v=C1ws8KGOh8o
the anime was good it's in my top 10 for 2016 but it's just a decent show and everybody here acknowledge this but they hate it for being popular and the cancerous fanbasse

Yes your point?

Eh. I don't expect intelligent discussion unless new things are translated, and only when they tell us something new. People can shitpost all they want, for all I care, so long as it doesn't reach the point where it's drowning out actual discussion.

When that happens, there's an actual problem. Currently, I just can't think of anything new to discuss on the most common topics of mystery.

I mean, I guess I'm interested in discussing what Satella's original goals and ideals may have been. Each Witch has their own central ideal they're obsessed with. I'm pretty curious as to how she started out, and if anyone was helping her. I'd also like to know what the fuck was up with Hector, but that's another matter entirely.

When it comes down to it, the only way I know to analyze Satella's ideals is to look at her power, since the Sins seem to reflect aspects of their host. So, what does Satella do? She consumes and assimilates everything, until there's no clear division between anything, and all is drowned in her love.

I suppose Satella might've ended up trying the whole instrumentality kind of thing.

kill yourself

Go fuck yourself faggot.

Someone post Emilia in that pink dress.

You think that was Emilia, but that is me, Donna!

holy shit she is hot

How comes that witch still looks so fucking good even though she's like 400 yo?

Fucking stop it!

I'll tell you from someone who has been in those threads a very long time. Mostly discussions about the series, theorymaking and intelligent discussion when there is content and even where there is not, but when there isn't any discussion going on and the shitposts aren't drowned by actual discussion the state of threads and people falling for shitposting becomes more apparent. Take Remfags for example, they are the regular posters who will discuss anything and everything positively as long as it isn't obvious bait or you aren't like spfag and ESL which they will reply to since they are kneejerkers, this goes the same for Emilifags as long as they don't rile up shit which they are infamous for.

Right now the state of these threads are basically flooded with shitposters from god knows where. From people hating on the series for no good reason throwing words like "harem" and "cuck" around. OC has grinded to a halt and people who were typesetting comics has stopped because of the shitposting.

Witch magic. I'd fucking kill for this lifespan \ health solution.

>a very long time
Since September last year? Go fuck yourself you fucking retard

Because she's dead, and her form is an illusion. Her real body is preserved somewhere, and I've heard it looks a little different.

I also forgot to add that all the "re:zero is a masterpeice" and calling the anime good pisses the fuck out of the fans. Who also call the anime shit, personally I say it was a decent adaptation at best but some people who are hardcore about the series go the extra mile and nitpick the smallest things about the anime and why it is shit. The Re:Zero fanbase is also the only fanbase that for some reason really does not want a season 2 because of how shitty the threads were during the anime and the amount of shitposting it garnered.

I'm fine with a Season 2, as long as it doesn't fuck up interesting parts of the story.

Unfortunately, I hear LN Subaru gives off a more protagonist feeling than in the WN.

Guys, does MEGA site stopped working? I can`t downland anything.

It's much better than Sup Forums gives it credit for. Not a masterpiece but has some interesting ideas and a god-tier protagonist.

You are such a long life fan of the series, please tell us more

I really don't understand why the editors wanted Subaru to be more protagonist-like as the mainframe for his character revolves around being antagonistic or villainous.

Well what do you want me to talk about? I've been following this series since 2013 on Narou so.

I understand catfag and being annoyed by some waifufags, but it's easy as fuck to ignore shitposter-kun.
He posts like one or two times in the regular threads and makes incredibly obvious which threads are his.
There's no reason to argue with people who hate the series and bite the same-looking bait-threads after like the hundredth time he makes them.
The only reason you should even consider to look into his threads is if it's already hijacked by actual discussion or you'd like to do so yourself.
He makes sure it looks like shit and you should expect it to be shit.

Because she died while she was still hot. Plus she reads your mind to fit your tastes, her real body evidently has a bigger rack.

ok I just finished the series. 6/10 for me.

Interesting idea
Interesting lore in the world
Subaru is one of the weakest points, at first he is a bit obnoxious, then he went to that extreme change of personalities that is bad written, and then we end up with your average hero MC.

The animation in early episodes was p good, then it was lacking and over the top (like any other anime I guess).

The OST is really nice, aswell as the backgrounds.

In regards of Emilia and Rem. Rem is a nice character but I understand the MC geting with Emilia, and I think Rem knew that too.

tl;dr it's interesting, but it isn't grate. It suffers for a bad written MC

I'm one of those anons who don't want a season 2 of Re:Zero. While the threads and the amount of cancer around it was a contributor it was also the fact they butchered too many things and fucked up too much on the central characters and plot that making a season 2 would be a nightmare and a trainwreck, you might as well throw money into a dumpster fire if you wanted to save time.

Well, Subaru only starts getting villain-ish in Arc 4. But yeah. Wasn't it mentioned in the change list that Subaru doesn't usurp control of the Leweses to restrain Garf in the LN, and that there's no "First Urge to Murder" scene?

I like Subaru showing the darker side of his personality from time to time, just so we can catch glimpses of how fucked up he could potentially get.

> Plus she reads your mind to fit your tastes
Truly the lewdest witch

I want to undress and spoil your beautiful body.

Spoiler alert. Subaru and Rem became a couple, Rem gets her soul eaten from one of the archbishops and Emilia is basically Satella-lite. Also Subaru's reason for being isekai'd and his respawn mechanic gets revealed later on in the series.

Also we get shitters like these
Who think Subaru is a poorly written MC because the anime was so fucking shit at portraying his character.

>Spoiler alert. Subaru and Rem became a couple
No they don't. Why do Remfags keep making up shit.

>Making things up

I guess we really do need them to fuck each other for this to stop after-all.

Maybe if you're from reddit.