How do we get Chicanos to vote Republican?

I thought they already did?

Gibs

this is a meme

Won't happen. They vote in their ethnic interest,
which is for the party that lets the most of their
kind into the US, and who gives them the most
gibs. White people are the only dummies who
don't vote based on race. The other races still
have their natural instincts.

Kill them and replace them with whites.

THOSE CHICKS HAVE TRANNY FACES

Have a hispanic republican running for president?

Or, they vote for the party that doesn't have supporters that try and form an ideology that thinks of them as subhuman.

I'm Chilean, recently moved to Germany from Florida. I voted for Obama twice while living in the states most of my life.

>strong independent brown girl
>tranny

Neo-Sup Forums, everyone.

Wait until they turn 30. From tranny to granny.

Stop being racists and saying things like

I live in el paso Texas and I voted for trump, lass.

This
I voted for Jill before I would vote for the cucks in the GOP

>how do you people entering a system to not try and dominate it for their own benefit

>constantly posting this picture
Why do people always align these mutts with Hispanics? They're trash.

This.

Same thing but from a different perspective.

>Or, they vote for the party that doesn't have supporters that try and form an ideology that thinks of them as subhuman
So they vote with regard to their own ethnic interests? That's what I said.

The democrats are anti-white, yet millions of whites still vote for them. Again,
white people are the only dummies who
don't vote based on race. The other races still
have their natural instincts.

Why would we want them to vote? We want them to LEAVE

It's not. Reagan was correct, latinos are natural republicans but dems are whittling that down to nothing with identity politics shit. Not that R's help themselves much either.

~30% republican vote
Its a growing demographic
A ~10% increase in republican vote in this demographic, while maintaining the others, translates to victory across the board.

how the fuck did you find my thing delete this

RUBIO

We don't, we deport them. Any American flag who shills for spics is just a LARPing spic.

>How do we get chicanos to go home
*fixed*

remind them that democrats are baby killers. hispanics are catholic and they find abortion to be barbaric. they would be natural republicans if not for the gibs. reform welfare, and the democrats lose their hold

>The democrats are anti-white, yet millions of whites still vote for them.
I vote Democrat because they take better care of public servants. All GOP cares about is muh LEOs and muh military. Fuck that shit.

Wikipedia says Trump got a third of latino men.

>I vote Democrat because they take better care of public servants.
lol

>Big eyebrows
Yuck!

apart from gun-totting retards in uniform all other public servants mostly vote blue.

>"their" identity politics
>Trump's cult like popularity compared to previous republicans is a result of his blatant racism instead of the traditional wink and nod racism of "traditional" republicans
>daily conmen lies and betrayal of looking out for the working man bullshit excused over and over because he throws a racist rally and does not neo-nazi dog whistles
>The ethnostate nationalist, all hispanics are illegals and rapists, all muslims are terrorists, brand that composes the central love factor for the cult of Trump etc etc
>totally not identity politics at all

I just generally love the perpetual state of mentally ill delusionary hodge podge of retarded hypocrisy and daily self-conflicting positions that is the land of Trumpcuckistan. Trump is identity politics no matter how much you spin it. Trumpcucks can play this sad game of innocent, we're not nazis, all you want. No one is buying it.

>Vote Republican

Ew. Why would we want them to?

Right wing policies are terrible.

Tooo fucking late, we're too racist.

Although 29% of Hispanics voted for Trump, for some magical reason.

10/10 gibs
Would Inseminate.

those are tejanos, chicanos live outside of texas

>all hispanics are illegals and rapists, all muslims are terrorists
You'd really have to bend the truth to think he said that.

Because Dems won't ever shrink government agencies, thus voting to keep your job in check (no matter if it should exist or not) in the result.

Get that wall built, already. We all know that the real Wetbacks are Central Americans and Chinks that illegally cross the Mexican-US border.

Mexico needs their Southern wall built, too.

what is the obsession with these specific 3 girls

Well if they're citizens and work just tell them your policies: You get to keep more of your cash, and the government stays out of your shit

They will once they have the official majority.

ive seen these girls posted on here 50 times now, these posts must be from the same group who post the female israeli soldiers.
theyve obviously profiled the average pol user a as a virgin who will flip to civnat at the slightest chance of foreign pussy, its pretty hilarious given all these girls look like rats, especially the arab IDF ones

this is right

Show Venezuela and Cuba, and ask them why did they come to Murrica: to get a better job or bigger gibs that will ruin the country?

>those girls
>attractive

ewk
you're no better than spaniards fucking the indian girls, ameriturds.

Because the white hispanics already vote Republican?

Make them Christian

>give spics amnesty
>turn california blue
>nigger on a zimbabwean lion dentistry forum commends you and says you were right
kys you dumb fucking mongrel

Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz were the first two Hispanics running for the Republican candidacy. The mass media, not even Univision, didn't want to acknowledge that fact. The Democrats just want another pool of Niggers voting for them in the next 200 years.

Ban every other party

No, you just have to read and pay attention to the flood of daily stream of consciousness from his supporters on every and any website or in real life. All white power all the time. Call yourselves ethnostate nationalists, race realists, culture warriors, etc. No one is fooled by sad little games of i'm so innocent and totally not a nazi.

You're on fucking Sup Forums of all places trying to play the i'm so innocent game that Trump's entire popularity is based on being the champion of identity politics for white supremacism. He can attach that white supremacist core to some false bullshit that he's a champion of the working class but when literally every act he takes is wall street, billionaire, plundering for the rich and he distracts with daily/weekly racist dog whistles so his white trash nazis base still adores him despite screwing them over economically at every turn. It's not even an original scam, its literally textbook. Guess who literally did the same thing...Putin.

>How do we get Chicanos to vote Republican?
Both parties are shit, you should know better by now, nigger.

I would wife any of these girls. Fuck, Latinas are my downfall

I don't think any one here denies being a nazi

We BREED them

they do. like 30% voted republican 2016 election. They have potential unlike niggers

They vote their pocket book like everyone else.
Just make sure their pocketbook isn't full of government subsides such as food stamps and if they pay taxes then they'll vote republican.

Race specific tax cut? Where is the liberal outrage at this?

this x10000000000

only whites deserve the right to vote

do latinas like european guys?

post more latinas!

They were calling gals in Chicas Car Audio Show being trannies on Sup Forums in 2010.

I agree.

Dems actually care about people.

Thanks for the welfare so I can get on my feet again.

>el araukANO
I bet that you voted for Guillier too,

Our woman look like bridge trolls in their mid 30s, no.

I’m a Chicano that votes red.

1. Pass DACA.
2. Give U.S. citizen’s parents who are alreay here some kind of legal residency.

I swear, if I could be a fucking advisor to a campaign, we would fucking win. If Trump hired me, we’ll be winning the 2018 mid term elections in a landslide. Winning the minority vote is key to winning more white votes.

There are millions of chicanos who’s parents are illegal, etc.

In fact, if any WH insider is here, I have tips about this to also obtain hardline red votes. Follow me on Twitter: @Politikz

Breed the women, kill the men

>How do we get Chicanos to vote Republican?
Well if they are dead, they won't vote Democrat.
Actually I take that back: Lots of dead people vote and they all vote Democrat.

Offer them gibs. You don't have to fulfill your promises anyway.

>do latinas like european guys?
Yes

Who gives a shit about "Republican" you have half wit, they are owned by the ZOG also stupid nigger, they just do the work slower, you think Bush was an agent of ZOG? Gas yourself fucker

you cant ask Reagan most americanized/2nd Gen spics are culturally liberal on top of voting blue for the free gibs truly a completely useless race

Mutt meme will become reality. In a few generations, most latinos will be crossbred with white genes or enough families will be successful enough to actually care about American conservative politics to protect their class status. Everything will shift left anyways, tho.

no bro. it didn't work in 1986 when reagan gave us amnesty. my family is still voting Dem 30 years later. i don't think they've EVER voted republican

Subsidise beans

Kill yourself, faggot. Just fucking die on a pile of dicks

>he thinks theres going to be an america in a few generations

eternal reminder:

Any ameriflag on Sup Forums that claims hispanics can be "turned" or pushes the "natural conservative" meme is a hispanic themselves

DACA is not AMNESTY.

DACA recipients pay taxes but are NOT eligible for citizen benefits such as welfare, etc.

We can't. They're already larger than the blacks.

We would have an easier time getting blacks by inflaming racial tensions between them and mexicans with redpills about formerly black areas like Compton that are all mexican now

EXACTLY. THIS.

Please stay in Germany, and don't ever come back to the US.

promise them more free shit

hope you are raped by a muslim

Meh, you can choose better mestizos dude. These are the ones a boomer would pick for beauty.

Impregnate them

Not all "DACA recipients" pay taxes. I know a few illegal immigrants who came here at age 17 three years ago. They all attend high school right now. They were placed in the 9th grade. Not all of them came here with their parents or when they were 5 years old. DACA lets way too many people stay here that shouldn't be here. It's a damn farce.

the triplets are a meme though

joto

>muh sky is falling chicken little

go away, ron paul

By shipping them back to their own fucking country.

>Republikike
Why continue the illusion that either are good?

>Wanting chicanos

>Republicans
>Pro white

I agree. Why are we talking about anything but killing Kikes? Every thread not talking about killing Kikes is a slide thread.

Fair point, sorry for bothering you.

Carry on...

I like pretending they're refugees I get to take in.

I love these girls, literally perffect to me, such wonderful smiles. I would happily marry one of them.

dont lie, you know thats something they would come up with, call it a privillege tax

wtf cute

This.
Spics can't be turned, the only way to turn them is to cuck even more than Dems. They are frankly an hostile invader force, and should be dealt with accordingly. No, passing DACA will do nothing. Amnesty does nothing. All they will think is "wow we were lucky Republicans actually gave us amnesty, but time to vote D because they always give us what we want"

They already do.
turns out. most hispanics self-identify as white after 3-4 generations.