>wha? you can't find a job?
>just look around town, everyone is probably looking for a lad like yourself

Get a job, OP

Ram when parked, no low ballers, I know what I got

>Fuck you, I got mine.

*tucks in pants above his belly button*
The government the government the government
Gas used to be a 75 cents

Are you writing on the internets? How much are they paying you?

That's the spirit.

no tire kickers

>"I found a job straight outta college, whaddayaknow!"
and
>"Hiring: entry position, 5 years experience minimum"

Anyone want to fill me in on Q's latest zeitgeist?

Watch out for shills!

OP
Didn't you hear.

LOL

We've migrated to (2×4)chan. Follow the white rabbit

*THROWS TRASH ONTO GROUND*
>SOMEONE WILL PICK IT UP

I don’t understand this meme about not being able to get a job, I’m an older millennial and I run my own business but I have a nephew that’s 19 that looks like and acts like he has fetal alcohol syndrome and quits decent factory jobs every couple of months and gets a new one easy. Like I don’t know how he does it. He gets redneck chicks to send him nudes and he fucks all kinds of 6-7/10s. I don’t know man I think you guys are living in the bests of times

So much real in this post it hurts.

>Israel and America have a special relationship. Don't you listen to Mark Levin?

Dude Led Zeppelin are the greatest band ever. I'm going to go spend $50k on a classic car I never drive. FOX and Israel are f*cking based.

>still reads mad magazine

I wish George W Bush could come back for a third term.

Ending segregation was a good thing

Have you not seen monty python user? shits good.
Dont say those islamaphobic things user, i saw this documentary about "the golden age of islam" truly powerful stuff

What part of the US do you live in, and what kind of business do you own?

>I earned everything i have

The only good Star Trek is the original series,

Nah I’ve seen all of it my dude
Just shit boomers say

Let's take from social security so it runs out in 15 years.

>tfw almost every boomer has this on their goybook feed

why haven't you bought a house already?
you need to build equity. you can sell it later and buy a larger one

You kids today have it so easy. I used to walk 10 miles to school in 3 feet of snow.

Why do you play video games? They're just a waste of time and money!
I'm going to go put some new saddlebags on the motorcycle I never ride.

"You're twenty, why don't you own a house yet?"

Dam son chEKed

>Climate Change is a lie that gives the government the excuse do anything that they want to anyone for any reason.

Do nothing but maximize pleasure while also putting down the white race.
Of course boomers love it.

Kek. I've heard at least 3 boomers say this in this country.

CRUZ/RUBIO 2020

>everyone was a hippy
>we were all against wars
>i didn't care about gas prices because i didn't have a car
>i never really saw myself as a baby boomer

www.noneofthisistrue.com

Except the system the Indian just outlined would raise white birthrates as we'd be fucking all night.

You can't afford a house? Just get a better job.

You have way too much free time to be making posts like this

i think we should all just live and let live. I mean, they have faggots marry nowadays, i don't like that, but as long as they keep it in their bedrooms.

>Min wage increases from $13 something to 14Bommers
>"Where's my increase?", "WHY IS MY BENEFITS ONLY GOING UP 2%, ITS NOT FAIR".

*blocks your entry into the housing market*

>Retires

God my mom has bragged several times that hers went up 2% and every time i tell her "that's just compensating for yearly inflation"

>...BUT IT'S MORE MONEY??

oh cool. a place with boards for literal pedos. fuck off shariablue

WE DID THE MOONLANDING! AMRICA HAS THE BEST SPACE AGENCY@!!!!!! RUSSIANS ARE IN A COLD WAR WITH US~!!!!!!!!!!!1

"fascist liberals"

ISREAL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY. MAGA.

Trump is a good president.

>made 21/hr at the liquor store ..IN 1985
>buys bunaglow in Toronto for 70k that year
"it was a lot of money back then"

Back in my day, people stood up against their government for what was RIGHT! You kids these days need to learn the true struggle against oppressive governments!

>fuck you..... I have an........ alien watching.................... out for me

my dad, forgot to mention that

*devastate middle east for decades because bin Laden is probably somewhere*

Trump business tax cuts have made my 401K very nice - I'll have a nice early retirement while you gen z losers will have to pay for the additional deficit it causes by working to age 80.

Yeah but boomers have a thing for shitting on white people.

He's not wrong

>a world in which even the Jews are getting jewed
we need to somehow drop the moon on the earth

Is American Pickers on?

>better go water the lawn
>kids these days have it so easy

Israel is the Holy Land thus I support our allies there.

You forgot
*Goes to university for inflation-adjusted tuition of 100 dollars*
*doesn't end up using degree because there's plenty of perfectly good paying jobs.*

Just buy a housr, what are you waiting for??

I work at a retirement home full of boomers, here are some of my favorite quotes.

>”when I was your age I already owned a house and two cars! You’re just lazy!”
>”back in the day we didn’t have to worry about job security and college, you kids are just lazy!”
>”I found work in a manufacturing plant because I was such hard worker, You kids are just lazy!”

this bitcoin scam has gone too far. shut it down. we need migrants for my pension sonny, also, we will burn all our money so you get no inheritance. But c'mon, just walk to any office and ask for a job, I did it!

>"I remember exactly where I was when I found out that JFK was shot"
>"We were all so sad even though I literally never met him and probably didn't care about him until I found out he was shot"

I'll never understand how the young folks working at the Sinclair station still can't wash windows without leaving streaks.

We worked to create the best age ever and you are here losing your time OP. If things go wrong will be your fault

>encourages young women to abandon trad values and embrace hedonism
>pays multiple sugar babies to sleep with him at the age of 65
>leaves sons with used up roasties completely unfit to be mothers due to decades of taking random dicks
>crashes and ruins economy in the process and inflates the housing market so you cant even get a good wife through the traditional method

t-thanks

Kids these days are lucky to grow up in a multicultural society. I'd never eaten a banana until I was thirty, back then we didn't have 'em.

*INHERITS HOUSE FROM PARENTS*
*SELLS IT TO CHINESE REAL ESTATE SPECULATORS AND GAMBLES THE MONEY AWAY INSTEAD OF HANDING IT DOWN*

Q IS TRUMP CONFIRMED

The new Tax Code will finally allow me to cash out instead of having to reinvest money back in the economy. Panama here I come

I don't give a damn about the so-called ''Browning of America''. Race doesn't matter,ideology does.

*drives around parking lot for 20 minutes in order to get a spot as close to entrance as possible*

>My mexican gardener is great!
>Super cheap too!

>Why cant you lazy kids get a job?
>Why are millennials killing the diamond industry?

what's wrong with 1911's? wtf?!

israel is important to the US security in the middle east, you wouldnt understand because you are a dumb kid.

GET OFF MY LAWN YA DAMN KIDS!

>I don't care what the actual policies are, if it has the label of a party I don't like near it then I wont have it!
>When I was your age I had a house and two cars, kids these days are just lazy.
>Those nations in the middle east have WMD's and are committing human rights violations, it's our civic duty to interfere in their affairs!
>Israel is our greatest ally and can do no wrong, don't you remember the holocaust? That's why we have to defend them from every other middle eastern nation!
>Fuck you, I got mine.

Nothing. Hell it's my favorite pistol. It's just heavily associated with boomers.

>Have you asked if they're hiring?
>just make eye contact, give the boss a firm handshake and be confident
>I have no concept of how flooding our country with 3rd worlders has impacted the job market

>*inherits family wealth
>see kid when you've worked as hard as I have you can enjoy the things I get to enjoy.

>*gets a "small" loan of a million dollars
>see kid they don't make them like they used to. I remember I started out with barely anything and look at everything i've built.. you just don't see that any more.

>I don’t understand this meme about not being able to get a job
immediately followed by
>I’m an older millennial

Kek. Heard this one.

It's a joke in the gun community that 1911 fanboys are old men who think guns should only be made from wood and steel, and that a .45 will stop anyone with one shot.

Israel is our greatest ally in the world young user.

when your generation thinks it's sustainable for a $32,000/yr public employee to contribute $1100/yr, have the state throw in $600/year, for a total of ~$1700/yr contribution and then expect to receive $16,300/yr/every year in the future. yeah, that's feasible.

"what do you mean can't find a job? I skipped high school to start with mine"

>Finding a job is easy. When I was your age I already had 2 houses off my laborers job. Why are you so poor?

Winner!

"I bought my house for 10 grand dollars, why are you spending hundreds on yours?"

>hear all my older relatives say that growing up
>mfw the average temperature of our city is 25 celsius

>"Hiring: entry position, 5 years experience minimum"
That sounds like capitalism, not Boomerism. You're being fooled into blaming the wrong guys.