Lauren Rose: Cryptofascist White Slut

This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor. Nothing weird about THAT r-right??

Her White identity shitshow
>(SHE'S APPEARING ON A KNOWN WHITE IDENTITARIAN INTERNET SHOW)
youtube.com/watch?v=EFPR5bd5ovo

Her on Millennial Woes' channel
>(GUY IS A KNOWN WHITE IDENTITY CULTIST FANATIC)
youtube.com/watch?v=7NAK97xX7zI

R E M I N D E R
###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like her are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

Wake / THE FUCK / uP

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOOK CLOSELY
(THE SKULL SHAPE)

Here you can tell she has a more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like crypto-males (not trannies, but almost like them mentally)

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

LOOK DEEPLY INTO HER EYES AND PAY ATTENTION. IT IS CLEAR
SHE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANNY
SHE HAS A MALE LOGICAL/PLANNING BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY
SHE IS EXPLOITING EVERY ONE OF U AS HER PERSONAL SHEEP

(THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, WAKE THE FUCK UP) !

HEY FAGGOT STOP USING MY GIF FOR YOUR SHIT ASS CHARACTER ASSASSINATION THREADS

not an argument

her argument and life deserves to both be assasinated

you're pathetic as she is

Everybody out...this is a Hitler thread now.

Were you that guy who knows everything about Lauren/made all those gifs? I think I remember you from this dunce's previous threads.

Are you obsessed with her or something or do you just have a really good memory? Genuinely curious.

Mannerheim and Hitler having a blast in birthday party.

>Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim / Height: 6'2"
>Adolf Hitler / Height: 5 9

Was Hitler wearing heels in this photo or is it just a tricky angle?

I am

I'm not obsessed per se but I do have an enormous crush on her so I know more than I probably should

I also feel like I should say that desptie filenames, I do not have over 700 screens of just LR; the program I use automatically names them "Screenshot [number]" and I usually don't change it after

Cute screengrabs. I'm in college right now so I can see how a chick like Lauren Rose can be like a needle in a haystack.

But srsly, don't obsess over her man it looks kinda beta. Find some chick irl to talk to.

(I still enjoy how you always post at least one reply to these retarded shill threads lmao.)

Even if this is true I would awkwardly ask her out on a date and if she said yes I would take her somewhere pretty upscale but not a super classy restaurant because we would look silly and out of place which would be kind of cute and if the date goes well I would ask her out again and we would eventually go steady and talk about politics sometimes but not too much because it gets tiresome and when I eventually have to meet her white supremacist dad who uses her to push his views and gain recruitment for his militia and he would probably jokingly ask me if I am a plant from Canada sent to spy on his daughter and we would both laugh but it would still be a little uncomfortable and eventually she and I would even kiss and hold hands but never go further until we are engaged and married because she deserves better than that and I would try to reach out to Sup Forums sometimes to let them know that I am taking care of her but also not try to leech off her small internet following for my own desires and we would probably live in the US but we could also live in Canada too if she wanted because I wouldn't be using her for a green card or anything meanwhile I would have to walk on eggshells with the idea that she and her father could be part of a fed honeypot and I am one of the flies he is going after and I would try bonding with him and ask his permission when I decide to marry her and we would go fishing together and he would tell me about his racism and how it comes into conflict with his job and family life but it also allowed him to raise a traditional conservative daughter and then when she and I did get married it would be a beautiful ceremony and hopefully by that time Sup Forums is more of a hobby for us both and maybe somebody will make a thread about us getting married but they probably won't realize I was the leaf posting about her all the time on here and then on our wedding night I would totally plant my fed in her honeypot if you know what I mean.

>e-celebs
>this cancerous namefag

Lol I know it'll never happen but it's still nice to think about; someday I'm gonna have a girl like her even if it's not her specifically.

One more for the road and just remember sage goes in all fields

She is beautiful

For how long are you going to keep posting your fucking deluded insane /leftypol/ JIDF shilling?
Holy fuck just fuck off faggot.

>this namefag again
if you can't recognize a shareblue character assassination thread, this is a prime example

kill yourself, schlomo

listen you phony, you have no ideas on your own and all your ideas come from a book that somebody else wrote

The leaf doth protest too much, methinks

God damn OP is right. Lauren Rose is a beautiful flower of Woman hood who is opening her mind to truth and virtue. I am gonna go subscribe.

Just popping in to remind everyone this tranny FUCKED HIS SISTER.
SISTERFUCKER
SISYERFUCKER
SISTERFUCKER
check the archives, he doxxes ximself and admits it

You're a pathetic beta playing a role and putting on an act trying to imitate Finn-Knight in a desperate attempt to get Lauren's attention you are a complete fraud you number your photos to pretend to have 700+ photos and probably actively start these threads then shill with a proxy to make it seem like you're always waiting to defend her when the truth is you will never be as funny as Finn-Knight you are just a sad imitating loser clinging to a beautiful white girl while you yourself are a nonwhite beta piece of subhuman trash whose mere presence is a desecration against Lauren Rose because honestly friend it's pretty clear that you are a loser and Lauren Southern the Crusty Canadian Coalburner is more in your league go unironically pursue her instead she is surely desperate for your American green card and nonwhite dick meanwhile leave Lauren Rose the fuck alone stop making these threads stop changing your proxy and reappearing to "defend" her from yourself you pathetic little subhuman unlike the other e-celebs Lauren Rose is younger, prettier, actually white, light haired, blue eyed, wears little makeup, has better teeth, accepts ethno nationalism, isn't a coalburner, and doesn't want your shekels she is an innocent 10/10 virgin wifey material qt who is so far out of your league you need to back off and stop trying to imitate Finn-Knight at least his whiteknighting broke new ground you're just a sad little imitator going after an actually quality woman and that is a problem go find a fellow nonwhite beta to stalk instead because your mere online prescence is toxic to Lauren Rose she does not even need her fanbase polluted with your presence let alone her glorious genepool so I suggest you back away and "sage" your own stupid threads and stop doing this because I am getting pretty sick of your schtick clogging up this board and desecrating Lauren Rose's name stop this now and delete these threads I mean it.

Fascism is the future for the white race, and will ensure our survival and prosperity.

Damn leaf, is this pre made pasta or did you type all that? Also Danny the tranny fucked his sister

>having a crush on e-celebs
user, please fix your life or kill yourself already. please

How do I marry her

spotted the beta

Fake lies. Aka truths

Anyone else remember when she had a gaming channel?

this post is gay

It's an e-crush my guy, it doesn't interfere with my meatspace relationship

a fucking leaf

Fascism is good

name fags must be purged

> It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor

Ummm.... it's because she IS, sweetie.... lol @ alt-kike cucks thinking women have original ideas and thoughts and arent just parroting what men say for Patreon shekels from thirsty beta cucks

Stop raping your sister and stop doing speed! We all know you'll stop this when your Adderall script runs out and start back up when you get it filled next month.

>raping your sister
[citation needed]
ever happaned

STOP MEMEING SPERG, THESE PEOPLE ARE LIARS

NO ONE BELIEVES YOU SCUMBAG

fuck u nazi, I'm bad b/c im 1/8 jewish blood? fuck off moron

You got it backwards bro...his sister raped him supposedly...but he's cool with it, because at least he's not a virgin loser like us...i mean he worked through it to become the successfull,speed freak, tranny that makes these posts...Danny Tranny FTW!

Yeah you are you fucking mischling.

So, I'm confused, did you rape your sister, or did you just fuck your sister? Because, honestly, sisterfucking is just about as bad as rape.

Also, do kikes regularly engage in sisterfucking? Is this normal for them? I'm genuinely curious.

Good LORD this obvious bait again?
Thanks for keeping Sup Forums interesting and making more of us hate that stupid boomer ideology of "libertarianism"
SAGE

>ALL CAPS MEANS I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY
Fuck off back to plebbit in you endless quest for attention, you fuck

she raped ME

and then thru her fucking emotional abuse I started to like it and just did it without being forced

EDUCATE YOURSELF FAGGOT
vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876