Alright Sup Forums started dating a long time friend recently and find out earlier today that she is self "woke"

Alright Sup Forums started dating a long time friend recently and find out earlier today that she is self "woke".
Aware of Zionist threat to humanity.
Aware of media manipulation.
Want to introduce her to all of you autistic fags so she can see what pol is about. What do you got?

Mods need to start dropping the ban hammer on threads that belong in /adv/
Take your faggot personal shit somewhere else you kike

Lurk more faggot.

We need more females on pol fuckfag. The red pill needs more outreach

Start breeding some children already.

Bad idea faggot.
Even if she is aware of these things Sup Forums may not be a good recomendation.

Its funny, you think Sup Forums is your "group of friends". And you made up an imaginary girl thinking it will impress anonymous strangers in your minds are your BFFs.

It's time to kill yourself/

So? I am also self-woke. I swore allegience to Adolf Hitler when I was 12 years old

Why would pol be bad?

What the fiddly fuck, user?

Seriously, get your ass out of this shitty board and go to TRS. Look up Fash The Nation, if you want more shitposting, the Daily Shoah, hell even Strike and Mike is pretty goddamn good.

I only started the Sup Forums-pill for my blonde beaute after a much longer time, it needs to be eased in to.

A bunch of autistic nerds that live to the purporse of insulting people and shitposting, I honestly would get away from someone that comes here.

Story of my life

Thanks user. That's the kind of advice I was looking for

tell that magnificent woman that -pic

Hail to the Master

those are all horrible recommendations

Sieg Heil!

Her eyes look blue, which is a good sign. If I'm wrong and she has Brown eyes then tell that niggeress to go to hell.

Don't we all do that though?

>if you have brown eyes you're a nigger

Kys

Even as a natsoc: Agreed
Fucking (((propaganda)))

you should make a blog