She's right and you know it

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-hotline/north-korea-reopens-border-hotline-as-trump-boasts-of-bigger-nuclear-button-idUSKBN1ES07X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gabe Newell is neither bald or fat and he doesn't have access to nuclear weapons, i think.

Sounds like someone didn't get a hat.

Fake and gay.

I see she's still upset trump blocked her on twitter.
The fact that she's stalking him, i.e. Looking at his twitter even when she's blocked says a lot.

Oh honey boo bear, you don’t have to worrie about that unless you live in California..........oh sweety....

>tfw never bought a maga hat

Are they still for sale? I always regretted not getting one for the novelty.

I don't get it, these people call Trump a traitor serving Russia and Russia's alleged hacks as acts of war, yet are scared of North Korea?

Good liberals. Keep associating Trump with white voters. I can't wait for 2020.

O, Bess, you're implying WE don't want city retards to get nuked.

It'll solve many problems all at once.

>tfw after 7 years and still no unusual because im poor and irish

>posts this at 3am
Imagine your gears being this grinded you don’t sleep. #Winning #MAGA

Um no Sweetie NoKo is getting btfo in a nuclear firestorm and maybe but hopefully NoKo hits San Francisco and L.A

The returns on my brokerage account have been astronomical since he was elected, I don't know what is "fake" about it

>tfw got a maga hat
Glad I did

>mocking Kim means nuclear war
ok sweety

This is who you voted for, Sup Forums. I hope you're happy.

When she sends you this DM.

hi what is this gaben meme?

I'm very happy

Kek

you're all fucking retards for thinking the entire earth is at risk from fucking ancient rotting land based missiles
you're all a bunch of fucking retards for buying into hippie/uncle sam bullshit that says america can destroy the entire earth with nukes
america is the most powerful country on earth, but that is because of their military strength not some fucking meme land based soviet era missiles you stupid fucking morons

Standard liberal - stoned, stupid, infected.

>stalking the president

top kek

whites wont wake up to whats going on till it's too late. alabama proved that. i wouldnt be surprised if the left wins in 2018 and 2020. demographics are fucked and whites are still far too cucked by jews.

Projecting her daddy issues on Trump, hahaha, silly kike whore.

next time she will dox him I'm sure

I bought a few for a collection I'm building. All I’m missing are the spring hats and the Mother’s Day one.

Sounds like the best timeline to me. I bet all the other timelines would be totally jealous.

Ummm no. Guess again sweetie

His opponent was Hillary Clinton, a deranged neocon warmonger who voted to invade Iraq, pushed Obama to invade Libya while she was Secretary of State, wanted Obama to invade Syria, and apparently wanted to attack Russia over eastern Ukraine.

poor sweetie pooh

>Kim having nukes to threaten us with isn't a problem, Trump trying to disarm him is the problem

Kim would end up nuking liberal cities if anything happened so the fact these people exist in such a state of detached delusion is amazing. People in the suburban and rural areas literally don't benefit from disarming the Norks.

deny, deny, deny and then you lose

>Russia is literally helping North Korea
>but Trump is a puppet of the Russians

You're a fucking idiot and I hope a nigger shanks you

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win

Still better than the other option.

Once again, the people who preach equality and anti-racism keep bringing up color.

I feel so bad for that donkey. Hopefully it was born deaf.

this time you're alright sven

soy.. girl?

>whose dad never loved him
What a bitch.

Lord Gaben has weapons that make nukes shit themselves.

She's Left and I know it

PRAISE GOD EMPEROR DADDY
LONG LIVE ISRAEL

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-hotline/north-korea-reopens-border-hotline-as-trump-boasts-of-bigger-nuclear-button-idUSKBN1ES07X

I love Trump but have no idea why I would buy a hat. Then again I have always hated hats.

Seems strange to give out a small loan of 1 million dollars to your son if you don't love him.

Keep telling yourself that kike

Oh sweetie no

You have a dicatator who's been firing missiles over the sea of Japan. What does she expect Trump to do?

Top fucking kek Sven. Sweetie btfo

>m-muh nuclear holocaust

ITT: Idiots who doesn't realize militarily speaking nuclear weapons are seen as a long-term area denial rather than a tool of destruction, to be seldom used given the fact it make the affected territory unusable for hundred of years, making it useless to use within an offensive context (you wouldn't rush your soldier into heavy radioactive fallout just to put military presence there, not like anything else to stand against anyway)

Oh sweetie honey-bun snookems...

He looks like he hasn’t recovered from being punched in the cheeks repeatedly.

Can you explain what you mean by this?

t. permanent moneylet

Haha ya really hilarious thread guys now seriously leave /oursweetie/ alone.

>gabe newell isn't fat

>70 years old
Ageism
>basket-case
Shaming people with dementia and other elderly-persons' illnesses
So only people of worth have loving fathers? Should we discount all those offspring of single mothers? Not very liberal.
>tricked
Implying these 'disgruntled white people' had no agency in their decisions, total racism
>fake get-rich scheme by selling hats
Can you prove he did this to make money not used on a campaign? Then it's not fake. Isn't he already rich?

I know that feel.

Umm sweetie it was just a joke xD

>Whose dad never loved him

Pretty funny actually considering the last Dem president from a two parent home was Jimmy Carter.

If you rewrite that and change the word white to black you'd get kicked off twitter.

Damn right. I like the city but I can't stand the metrosexual yuppies.

hmmmm honey are you triggered, need a safe space?

kek

>Implying these 'disgruntled white people' had no agency in their decisions, total racism
would you apply this logic to the whites who allowed non-whites into the country?

Ashkenazi all look like a comical, mutated form of Germans. Like a IRL caricature on the human form.

>collection I'm building.

You also collect trains?

t. gabe

>sweetie
>xD
Neck yourself on the way back to tumblr

Says one of the faggots that has been screeching autistically since the day Hillary lost an election RIGGED IN HER FAVOR.

> Cries over "The left can't meme"

> Continues to appropriate right wing memes and slurs

> t. Arts degree holding member of ShareBlue

No, they can genuinely believe the wrong way for their own reasons, as varied as the people are.

bess ignores the significant white female vote for trumpo as well. though to be fair the white female vote is like 1/3 the white male vote in america

but shes right we need to launch some nukes. lets do this. i was born ready to hunt other americans for food in the radioactive wasteland. years of working retail has honed my contempt for americans. all of you need to die and i need to eat your bodies and shit you out so you are as i see you

Thats actually a good one.

She wishes she had any idea why he got elected but she's to arrogant to view it objectively.

fpbp and it comes from Sweden of all places.
I've seen enough for today.

Trump's father loved him. What a bitch.

I'm glad they think like this. They'll never learn, so they'll never improve.

If the Left didn't hate Trump so much, I would probably hate Trump due to not having to defend him in opposition to them.

good post

Twitter posts are a stain on this already shit stained board.

Didn't she have a melt down because she didn't understand the Italian names for various sandwhiche's in a fancy food place? She strikes me as a loser.

FPBP

>leaf
get out

>xD
gtfo and go back to tumblr

I've got marshmallows ready. Bring the fucking mushrooms so I can toast them. I'm sure as fuck ready to go.

>Sweetie getting that many hits
Is she actually relevant? I thought she was a literally who who happened to get stumbled into board culture

loved him so much that he gave him a million dollars and paved Trump's way towards success into a billionaire

I must be broken because his recent tweet fills me with no horror. Trump is just shitposting, nothing to worry about. Is this what a decade of chan culture does to a person? Is the real world really terrifying to normies?

imagine being this bluepilled

>fake get-rich scheme
>look at stocks
>look at crypto
>smile because this roastie is too dumb for either

feels good man

>die in a nuclear inferno

better than being picked off one by one by invading 3rd world illegal shitheads

>muh nuclear holocaust meme

Sounds like a case of the PROJECTIONS to me