>Hundreds of years later your people have to literally eat dirt to survive
>TFW your people would be better off still as slaves
Why are niggers so absolutely useless?

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=DymkAsjNtv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haiti was literally hell on earth when they were under colonial rule.

ewwwwwww, dirt is just worm poop

Another one bites the dust :^)

Eating literal mud doesn't seem much better.

Universally, they are the most useless people. No matter where they are, they can't seem to get a leg up without whitey's existence. South Africa will be another iteration of Rhodesia. Such a useless race. Seriously, they're shit in South America, shit in the States, Europe, etc etc. They're god's practical joke to the world.

Chinese peasants did this too during the great famine, southern US states ate clay as well

Not surprised. Hatians are without a doubt the dumbest group of people I've ever met in my life.

Yeah, I got a few Dominican buddies who live in Lawrence, MA...they all hate Haitians. I personally think they are dumb as fuck too. Incredibly stupid and disease ridden.

I saw this in my recommended feed the other day and watched it. Was acrually going to make a thread about this shit but you beat me to it.

How are these retards so unable to farm?

they are black
they cannot do ANYTHING

>making fun of a country for something that half the planet does

KURWA those digits speak the truth

SEND THEM HERE :3

> farming is what slaves do
> we aint gonna farm, WE WUZ KANGS
> now gibsmedat bitch

>Bro you just plant some seeds into dirt bruh lmao niggers amiritw

>Bro you just plant some seeds into dirt bruh lmao niggers amirite

>eating dirt to survive is healthy and normal

getting tortured to death by hillary and her kike friends sounds worse than eating mud cookies 2bh

Maybe they have an iron deficiency. People with iron deficiencies are known to eat ice and dirt

all it takes, is plant some seeds and then LEAVE THEM THE FUCK ALONE to grow

haitians can't leave the seeds alone, they have to try to beat them to make them grow faster, end up killing the seeds, then decide to just pour grease into the dirt and eat it directly

FUCK OFF
Don't ruin our country

Also what's up with Pinera? I heard he won the elections.

Drumpf btfo again...

You're kidding, right?

>a recipe passed down for generations

lol

Better eat dirt than being colonized my friend, you should know ...

This, they are literally too dumb to live. How can you help a group like this? buy seeds on credit and grow real food. Jesus Christ. It's a tropical Island with lush forests. How the fuck are they starving?

do you even get nutrition from this? wouldnt it be better to just eat leaves and grass or something?

i'm not smart enough to make this shit up, it's literally how a people that cannot self reflect think

>Cultural geophagia
>It's a mineral supplement or antacid for pregnant women. Not food.
>/POL idiots fail even at elementary school biology

>lush forests
>haiti

lel

they cut virtually all their forests down for firewood

you can see a divide where haiti ends and the dominican republic begins where the treeline is intact

>forests
Long gone m'dude, long gone.

I remember it later came out that this was a fake news production, where they weren't eating dirt cookies for sustenance/survival but these were actually treats for them. The editing and show made it look worse than it is.

I mean its still dumb to eat dirt cookies but they are doing this voluntarily because they WANT to

all races are equal my friends.

they get calories from the grease they mix with the dirt... but that's all

I don't get why the old colonial powers can't go and offer to re-colonize their old territories.

Imagine saying instead of trying to get to the West. How about we bring the West to you!

Well, what seasonings do they use?

I visited once on a cuck mission trip, we tried to plant a bunch of stuff but each new year of students going would come back to barren fields covered in salt and oil and people eating dirt. These must be the dumbest humans to ever walk the earth. They don't leave stuff alone, they don't buy fertilizer, they don't water it, they don't get rid of bugs. They are literally incapable of farming without constant supervision despite going there, paying the investment of r supplies, and doing the initial work for them, they could not leave it alone ever. My school stopped doing trips there because it wasn't making any progress after 8 years. They never brought in a harvest and instead, continually destroyed the land we prepared.

They salt and sugar and oil their own farmland. By the end of our trips they had created the only barren area in view, everything else is lush plants everywhere.

Quietly we all kind of reached the same conclusion. Helping them is a waste.

but that's what the chinese are doing in africa

and southeast asia

and latin america where they can get a foothold

fucking niggers
how is it possible to be so useless?
does anyone have the webm where they catch mosquitos, mash them together and eat them as cookies?

I live in south florida and have to deal with these "people" daily. AMA

because dumping money into a country like haiti doesnt give any profit

unless you are bringing back slavery

My picture is from Hati. Anyway, the point is it's fertile land. Even the clear cut areas have rich soil. They just don't let things grow because they are retarded.

underrated

In the name of the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

sounds familiar

>literally
Now its short for hell on earth.

It brings back Taxes. And extra land to export heavy industry.

stop being retarded Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=DymkAsjNtv0

It just came to me. Eating dirt cookies: is it virtue signaling or cultural appropriation? How can one use this to troll?

Oh (you)

>oh no no no
>there is reasons to eat mud cakes
>its good for pregnant women
>theres salt and sugar and margarine
>its like bread for them

how does that disprove that niggers are dumb and eat mud

thank you I cringe everytime I see this
how can we solve the nigger problem?

> it's magic mud, they eat it as tribal medicine, not because they have nothing else to eat

you say your shit, I say mine, but only one of us is actually correct, and it's probably not the one that believes in "magic mud"

>murder white devils
>beat the plants to make them grow faster
>flavor dirt with chicken grease
>use chicken bones from dirt biscuit to predict future

Absolute Pottery

The thing is, the southern states did it as sort of a treat type thing? You could buy it from stores and it was a popular gift to people from the north.

I don't see what the issue is...

they add salt and margarine... its pretty much like eating a cookie.

The fact that people think oreos or chips ahoy make people fat just shows the stupidity in the US.

I'v eaten probably 500 pounds of cookies in my life time and i'm 6'1 - 175 pounds, no gut.

People are fat because they eat shit tons of corn, soy, white potatoes, tomatoes.

If these poor people enjoy clay with salt and margarine, I don't see what the problem is.

how do you even help countries like this, so much money has been thrown at them but it doesnt do anything due to the corruption

>amerimutt rambling
>reddit spacing
come on

>literally eating dirt is okay
>not subhuman

Top zozzle friend

lol

>due to the corruption
niggers*

tax who?

Niggers in the South ate dirt, took many whippings to get them to stop. When they were let loose upon the world they resumed the habit.

>DON'T EAT THEM /R/THEDONALD
>THEY'RE HAITIAN NIGGER COOKIES

B-but r/thedonald brought the Haitian nigger cookies.

They eat them out of a belief that they're rich in minerals and aid pregnancy.

Yet their litters are still retarded Haitians.

gonna go rewatch that episode, MM is always a good source of keks

Why can't niggers just die already.

Bro your a fucking idiot, making niggers work for their food and shelter=Hell on earth....

This could work out well in the U.S. where lead is rampant in the soil.

Someone should meme this as a forgotten cherished African tradition.

Like an annual festival revolving around dirt cookies.

Dumb niggers can't run a nation on their own.We need to stop sending aid to any and all African countries since we just import them to our countries now and take care of them here

Shit, in places like Detroit lead is positively the least harmful heavy metal. Arsenic abounds in the soil there.

The border between Haiti and the DR is very secure. Dominicans can't stand Haitians.

Please , could your country kill them?

Welcome to every single black country where whites have built a civilization to then be chased out so the blacks can destroy it all and then ask for help.

Every single time.

Spencer mass here.
Fuck you and this state.
Ten round limits my fucking arse.

fuck you

>this redpills the liberal

Eating sugar Oreos is ok but tomatoes isn't.
Holy shit American stop.
Pizza isn't a vegetable.

>they salt, sugar, and oil their own farmland

That's like asking why animals getting feed at parks don't leave.
Stop feeding them and tell unifec to fuck off.

Are there any post-colonial nigger nations that are successful?

You're a disgusting human bean I hate you

I don't disagree but we aren't talking about an African country. No, unfortunately Haiti is just a hop, skip and a jump away from the US, and we most certainly will suffer the consequences no matter what happens in Haiti.

Tropical areas is ezmode for farming. Shit just grows without any real effort like watering or fertilizing, and it grows fast and all year long.

hey now, he might be a 56er but he's not Mexican. don't call that nigger a bean you vulgar ass nikuh

fart is 56% scat
must be them german jeans

well , they didnt got ethiopia

> You have to wake up and work the fields!
> Ooga booga this is just like anudda ooogah shoah

im on holiday lad

>black bois btfo

its staged. if the mud cookies are being used as a form of currency a single white reporter and a camera guy wouldnt be sufficient to discourage the people in the back ground from stealing the finished pile of them