/a

Why is there stuff that should be on /h on /a???? This is supposed to be non-adulterated content. Others try to give this board any redeeming qualities, but are flooded with all the lewd content.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/normie/order/asc/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/normalfag/order/asc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you posting stuff that should be on Sup Forums on Sup Forums???? This is supposed to be non-western content.

>not anime
>shitty image
>meta
>???
>/a
Are you shitposting, autistic, new or a mix of those?

Take your metashit somewhere else, the grave if possible.

Fuck off normie cuck

Rage and seport.

Fuck off normalfag cancer.

I hope everyone is using sage.

Sup Forums always hated normies newfriend

We don't call them "normies" on Sup Forums.

Oh, the irony.

Roll for your class in your own Isekai anime.

Normie is Sup Forums culture, redditor

No, it's /r9k/ culture, crossboarder.

Disgusting.

I'm amazed they spread so far, i thought the life expectancy of a /r9k/ poster was small.

>normies

Please be good

>Sup Forums is one entity
>all boards share the same ideals
You couldn't be more of a newfag if you tried.

What a bunch of fucking posers, the new /r9k/ is.

Sup Forums and /r9k/ have a lot in common. Both hate roasties, chads, and normie scum. Both are also the waifu board.

>>>/global/rules/6
Hey, faggots, at least sage if you're going to bump the thread with retarded nonsense.

normalfag

>/a
It's [a/ you newbie

>user could tell I'm using sage

fuck off faggot.

And yet, /r9k/ is a 3DPD board on the Sup Forums and Sup Forums area of influence, stay there.

Sure reddit-kun, I bet you're the expert in quality. Tell me more about the secrets to upvotes that you're such a master at.

Cuck

I will give you this.
The term "normie" has been posted on Sup Forums for over a decade. But back then Pepe was okay to post here as well.
Sup Forums has disowned a lot of things over the years as others have appropriated them.
Sup Forums is the kind of reactionary board that /r9k/ and Sup Forums could only dream to be. We actually shut our borders against immigrants when they are flooded by them.
Through change we remain true to ourselves.

Report and move on.

That's a nice way of putting it.

Someone call me a faggot.

I'll get one on the phone right away.

t-thanks...

Moshi moshi?

What's the matter reddit cuck, triggered by the presence of pepe?

>you must be one kind of retard to dislike other kinds of retards
Leave Sup Forums out of your polarization, there is no need for your kind or the others to discuss qt anime grills.

I'll stop responding since you are probably on damage control and just shitposting.

>The term "normie" has been posted on Sup Forums for over a decade.
It was "normalfag". "Normie" is a diluted version for normalfags to say, because saying "fag" is too offending for them and other normalfags.

How about you fuck off reddit and stay of my alt right board

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/normie/order/asc/
Keep in mind that the archival wasn't a thing before 2008.

kys

Not that user, but recommendation threads, lowercase typing and emoticons were tolerated upon a time too. Board culture changes.

Not disagreeing or agreeing, but it is something to keep in mind.

>Board culture changes.
But that's my point. Read the quote chain.

Roll for cute monster wife.

>normie
>8 entries in a year
>desuarchive.org/a/search/text/normalfag/order/asc/

I see now.

I think we are going off tangent, i think we can all agree that:

-OP should kill himself
-Normie was once upon a time an acceptable buzzword but it's been coopted by "we ur legion" retards and is no longer acceptable
-/r9k/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are shitholes and anyone defending them should kill himself, specially if they create a fake polarization between them and their equally retarded nemesis
-Everyone should be using sage in this thread

Nice shitposting, redditor

I can already tell you're a butthurt liberal. Sup Forums belongs to Sup Forums and you can't change it

Where the fuck are the mods?