I'm certain we speak the same language

I'm certain we speak the same language.

is this a Jojo reference?

Am I the only person who feels a burning hate towards literally every character and thing in this series? Whenever I think about it my first thought immediately goes to seeing Godzilla step on everyone in the series or something

They really did a fantastic job with this, the angles they used, music, really created an amazing ambiance.

Him sitting down and blowing all the trees made him even more menacing, good direction and detail is all i really wanted from the animation and they are delivering on level unparalleled by anything else in the passed 5 years.

there is no need to be upset

Levi will fillet him like a fish

There isn't a single halfway decent character in the whole series. Since it never feels like important characters are in any real danger, it's just boring.

I could get behind scumbag protagonists being in legitimate danger, but SnK has no teeth.

What was this guy's name, again?

Gigantic Gorilla

Hair = intellect I see.

King Kong

Sizable Simian

So what would he have done if the horse didn't come towards him?

I'm too busy wanting to fuck Sasha, Historia, and Annie to really hate them. Also Mikasa.

probably could pick up a rock
maybe he would have just walked over their and slapped his dick on Miche.

Throw a tree.

Remember all that tension and shit happening in the series in the beginning, up until the mc becomes a Titan for the first time?
It's all gone, completely and utterly. All the important faces from then on are either bad guys or never thrust into one-sided situations with slim chances of survival ever again.

HE HAS NO STYLE

no we are not. thats why we have subtitles.

HE HAS NO GRACE

Beastitan a cute.

Humongous Harambe

Carnivorous George

He killed the Jew. He's alright with me.

Sup you England 3rd fuckface

Dr. Zaius, Dr. Zaius

Pedro

Over Orangutan

Oh man, it's been years since I last saw Monkey Trouble. He looks pretty good.

Yeah, I was amazed at how nicely animated he was. They really pulled off his politely terrifying vibes.

>be a veteran of numerous titan battles
>charge at a group of titans by yourself, take out half of them
>a monkey speaks Japanese
>be paralyzed by fear

What the fuck were you expecting?
>the giant talking monkey looks at you in the eye and starts speak-
>I attack

>the giant talking monkey looks at you in the eye and starts speak-
>I say hello

Not just fear pissing yourself when you can obviously talk to the damn thing.

The beast titan creeps me the fuck out every time I see him. It's not so much the fact that he is a fucking gigantic bigfoot, that creeps me out,it's his realy uncanny resemblance to my High School math teacher.
his voice, his movments, the beard, fucking everything.

The worse part is
>dont do anything while it talks to you and steals a valued military asset which could end up being disastrous
>regain spirit to fight back(?????????) AFTER that when you cant fly on titans necks anymore
>edgy death scene

Bad writing 101

>his realy uncanny resemblance to my High School math teacher
What the fuck kind of high school did you go to?
This, a soldier would have destroyed the propeller rather than have it fall into enemy hands

Do you know the SnK High School Spin off?

Haven't watched it yet

Will they go back to the childhood home and use the key for the IMPORTANT SECRET in the basement?

Or was that story arc 100% forgotten?

>character acts like a human being
>bad writing 101

Will anyone fansub this? Evetaku and gg are long dead.

my High school had nothing to do with it. My math teacher really resemlbed the BT though...

I just checked out the new season. Why the fuck are there whales and dinosaurs and all kinds of animals in the OP? Is it foreshadowing or is it just random shit?
The mc is a massive fag and there are barely any decent characters, I don't hate them all though.

A real human being would've sucked the monkey's dick on the slightest chance he could live.

>the basement
Will never be opened.

You're either afraid or you fight but you dont fight when the fight is very clearly over

Didnt mean to quote math monkey user

He IS a Jew, user. All Titans are Jews, they are the only race with the ability to turn into Titans. That's literally the whole reason why Marley discriminates against them.

Well, when you are surrounded by man-eating giants and stuck in the mouth of one knowing you are most probably about to get horrifically ripped apart and eaten alive you probably won't act the most rational either.

He was just a wimp

Wait a second
I thought the Marleys were the Jews and the Eldians were Germans
I mean Eldians all have German or Italian names + Mikasa being Japanese is a clear reference to the Axis right?
And the Marleys having British names shows them being the Allied powers so the Jews are on their side

Zeke

Ok fine but dont fight back after turning into a wimp when it's obvious you shouldnt (and should have earlier)

holy shit, are you me? the wind blowing on the trees was so nice, ending music was GOAT

so are his sclerae white or black? cmon just choose

Ape anxiety

I thought it was utter shit and nowhere near as impressive as the manga.

t. someone who has never and will never be in a life-or-death fight

I dont fight giant monkeys but thats a contradiction and not the "deactivate" or "do something dumb" kind of contradiction, it should take a lot of mental strength to fight back

I'm not sure about the naming but the Eldians' situation seems pretty reminiscent of how the Jews were treated in Nazi Germany. I'm just seeing a lot of similarities. You even have Marley recruiting the Eldians as warriors just like how the Nazis used to force Jews to work the gas chambers in exchange for not killing them.

It's most probably just the adrenaline kicking in at the worst possible moment and making him do the stupidest thing ever. It's not like people don't do some really stupid things they normally wouldn't do when high on adrenaline.

Zeke Heil

>everyone screams that the few titans in the walls will kill everyone
>he single handedly kills half of them
>welp, I'm done, everyone else's problem now

You forgot the part where he got half chewed off.

Exactly
It goes along perfectly with the Bizzarro world in SnK
>world is literally upside down
>Africa is rich
>sun rises in the west
>Jews oppress the Germans
See?

black looks cooler

Backstabbing Baboon

Isn't this the Drake pose from Hotline Bling?

glad we're past the overblown and tired "bloo abloo death and despair" narrative

also real glad that you're not writing this manga you utter retard

Care to explain your shit opinion?

Can I play the piano any more?

I can't be the only one who sees Gendo whenever I look at the thumbnails.

le baseball jobber monkey man

anyone else getting turned on by Mike's death?

Some animals use it as a defense

shut the fuck up you fucking troglodyte i bet you can't even run 5 miles you retarded stupid degenerated turbo-fat-monkey

KEK

Pussy men disgust me. You can be a crybaby who tries to reform, but pussies deserve suffering with no happy ending.

>crybaby who tries to reform,
Literally the worst. Add screaming to their "suffering" and you have a shitty generic mc.