Why do you allow this america?

why do you allow this america?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.sfchronicle.com/2017/transgender-child/
archive.is/751ww
illinoisfamily.org/uncategorized/pediatricians-call-it-what-it-is-child-abuse/
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If they want to fuck up their kid, let them live with the consequences of its inevitable suicide. That father should smother it while it sleeps and save medical costs. He looks in decent enough shape to nab a younger woman and start again; those past mistakes wont be repeated.

The father's face, the face of failure

That chunkster is going to make a terrible girl. The father should beat some sense into him and make him lift weights instead of enabling his faggotry.

LOL look at the Dad's face. He might as well get out now

Failure and dissapointment in a pic. Really is the fathers fault.

Post the collage of the father looking dead insane. There’s around 5 pictures and it’s very telling.

This is child abuse.

Before we start one of these threads, everyone must realize that is a biological girl wanting to be a boy. I’m surprised she’s getting so much attention because it’s usually guys wanting to be girls since the agenda is to tear down masculinity.

*dead inside

There needs to be a crackdown on child transgenderism. This is fucking ridiculous and allowed to happen because it's encouraged.

Because they're faggots

Its so progressive

I liked your idea, but wanted to modify it

jews and shabbos goyim

Faggots like you prevent any kind of intellectual conversations on this board.

>Inb4 OH WE GOTTA "GOOD GOY" HERE!!
>Inb4 2 thousand links to new conspiracy bullshit peddled by wanna be Nazi faggots
>inb4 KIKE, JEW KEK, FUCK YOU DER DER REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Post the link to the article, bong

I want to see more pics of the dad's face, I remember there being more.

Source tea fag?

THIS

those are jews.

Children can't consent. But they can change their gender. The families who push this shit should be sterilized.

>scene from "the stuttering john story"..

also look what newspaper.. and (((writer)))

projects.sfchronicle.com/2017/transgender-child/
JACKPOT there are so many more!

Archive for anyone that doesn't wanna give clicks
archive.is/751ww

I dont really understand what being american has to do with this. Theres plenty of silly leftist shit in Europe, so if this was an attempt at bant its really sad.

Jackpot!!!

MEDIA TRYING TO NORMALIZE THIS FUCKING DEVIANT BEHAVIOR

>"allow this"

america - land of the free

you bongs will never understand

>Meme flag
Show me your real identity LEAF

He's not a bad looking guy yet his wife is a pig and his son is overweight.

I guarantee it's all her fault that their son is that way. I bet the poor fucker has been working overtime to support the family so his wife didn't need to get a job and raise their son. One day he comes home to the shocking revelation that he has made a huge mistake and it's already too late to fix it.

Isn't that fucking child abuse? what the fuck america you are deeply fucked

The son is biologically a girl

This was 100% the mom's fault. If you read the article, the mom is the one who clearly wanted a trans kid

Lol why do male torture themselves like that? Oppsie I cumsies inside a chubbie I met the bar... oh shit she’s pregnant, fuggggg DD:::

the mom could easily pass as a dude

>crying because of needles

forget the HRT, he's already a girl.

>The nose on the mom
It all makes sense now

god why do 1st worlders always let their wives shit everything up
hell, not agreeing to it is a penal offence of child abuse in canada

yeah that wants to be a boy

The dad's face is the face of a man who knows that he has failed.

The faces get better

>overtime
more likely he is a househusband who married a powerful deranged fat jewish woman.

>isn't that fucking child abuse
the American college of pediatrics says so.
you CAN NOT in a healthy manner postpone puberty, it is way more than just hormones. you will fuck up the kids physical growth and growth plates and all other sorts of issues.
but mah liberal feels knows better than the doctors and scientists of course

That woman is a jew, look at her nose...

Why the fuck isn't the father beating the shit out of his kid and his cunt of a wife?

Link to this article plz?

>too late to fix it
but not too late to put it out of it's misery

>no cell phone usage in waiting room area
>mom on her phone
>"""son""" on an iPad
We need to contact this guy and convince him that its okay to leave this jewess and her freak-of-nature hellspawn. Just cut and run. Anybody in his situation would.

wait, now I am confused. was s/he born with a Y chromosome or not? Are you saying she is just a tomboy? who got pushed too far?

>You have the name of the article, yet you cannot find it
illinoisfamily.org/uncategorized/pediatricians-call-it-what-it-is-child-abuse/

because he'd go to jail.

Father looks way too good to be married to that jew hag. She must have had money or blackmailed the guy or something. Turning his son into a girl is prolly another part of the wench's plan to destroy that guy's vigor and livelihood.

I came here to post this.

the kid was born a girl and they're working on turning it into a boy

Lol my favorite.

Someone should give this man nukes. I think we all agree here that Sodom/SF and Gomorrah/LA are well past their expiration date.

The guy from Burn Notice is really fucking up his kid.

Yeah the American College of Pediatricians is bullshit, and the analogous legitimate organization is called the American Academy of Pediatricians. Google it if you don't believe me.

I think this shit is degenerate but don't share fake news

It’s a girl turning into a boy, goy.

To be honest I really have no qualms about female-to-male transgenderism.
Most of the time they end up looking pretty convincing as men, and with a good weightlifting routine they look pretty damn good.

The best one is the American Pediatric Association. They follow the DSM-5 which basically says it is not ok to prescribe HRT willy nilly

>When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such

Pediatricians calling transgenders mentally ill. I can feel the leftist butt hurt from here.

Poor fucking dude.
Why does this keep happening? You got your good looking men paired with shebeasts, more often than confortable.
Look at this father. A good example of man. Look at his wife. A hambeast, without any feminine shape.
Then you look at this You can clearly see compared side by side the two specimens, with their offspring in the middle, and you can clearly observe who's genes contributed to fucking up everything and make you question the worth of humanity.

Why does this happen?
I see it everyday, good looking men, average men, wasting their genes on complete disasters.
I just was with one of my friends and his new gf.
Dear fucking God. He used to date a 8/10 redhead. Now he dates a pig walking on two legs.
Why does this happen? Why do men keep wasting their blood, their future, their lives, on women like this?

This is the face of a man who's ready to kill

Yeah I was confused too, doesn't help that the text refers to her as "him" before she even starts any treatment.

I don't even know what is real anymore, the LGBT meme has gone too far and it needs to be stopped

Does the kid actually want to transition?

>fat kid
>apple product
>white as fuck
>turns out to be a tranny
>father probably wants to kill himself out of dissapointment

And I don't even wanna bother with greentexting the mom

>two medical organizations full of experts on this subject are bullshit.

I mean...you're allowed to be wrong but do you really want to?

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0 just playing endlessly in his head

Yeah but they kill themselves

In the same way a North Korean wants to worship fat boy

fat autists shouldn't be litigable for claiming gender change

Soz ahmed, in the west you'd get in trouble for that

This. And why? Because the father didn't keep the mother in line. She's been there the whole time encouraging this bullshit.

I would have expected the transman suicide rate to be lower than the transwoman rate, but wow it actually is higher for transmen.
I wonder why that is? Wouldn't it make more sense for transwomen to off themselves since they look horrifying more frequently?
Could it be that the pussy points transwomen get makes up for their low passability?

its a typical female with autism
most of the 'transmen' are fucking autistic girls

Women cannot handle being a man.
I've been Saying this for years.

Kill that whore and run away with son

imagine being a total manlet
with no dick

any more questions?

Trans men are expecting privileges they will never get. Men aren't privileged they are shit on and noone cares about them. They are moving from a position where everyone wants to make sure they are okay to one where noone gives a shit

Le murder/suicide face

>son
but its a daughter, read up

Compared to a monumental decision like this, deciding you're ready to have sex seems pretty trivial.

I mean save the boy from being sacrificed on the altar of degeneracy

>do I cut the kids or the cunts throat first?
>just waiting for my ar15 to clear so I can take care of the in laws and teachers too.

This dude is going to be in the news down the road

BUT ITS A GIRL
BIOLOGICALLY

shes just a fucking autismo

GAS ALL PUSSIES.
DEATH TO THE WEAK.

GET HIT OR DIE.

FPBP

He's going to kill them in 5 years.

Fret not, we will leave a light on.

It's liberal holes behind all of this.

Having a transgender son is like a trophy to them, the ultimate virtue signal of how enlightened, trendy, and progressive they are.

The dad just looks like a decent, normal, working stiff goy who got sucked into all of this. His mother raised his "son" in all this toxicity, stuffing his face with the same processed shit food she stuffed her fat face with because she couldn't be bothered to learn to cook wholesome food, and now her offspring is a sort of human sacrifice to her god of progressivism and Marxism.

Biological women are attention whores. while biological males that look female kill themselves at a lower rate than ones who are visibly male. There isnt any difference between ftms.

Apparently the reason why ftms suicide at the same rate regardless of passing is that a passing ftm who is stealth wants to die because nobody is affirming them for being a transmale.

if you look in these charts 'male-assigned' crossdressers and genderqueer kill themselves at a lower rate if people dont realize their trans. MEANWHILE amongst biologically females crossdressing as males or being genderqueer. not being seen as trans results in a HIGHER suicide rate.

>8/10 man
>3/10 woman
>2/10 son
>Son wants to be a -3/10 woman
Jesus Christ that poor man.

I'd beat that little bastard to within an inch of his life.

I know who can fix this

It's god's kid. and you have sworn to up hold his unalienable god given life, remember? no? then over the wall with you!

this

the special snowflake syndrome dies when you grow up and 'become a man'

read "The Manipulated Man"

it's pretty accurate

LOL! Have you fags realized this chunky boy used to be a girl?? This is literally a girl trying to be a boy. Not a boy trying to be a girl. This chunky fuck has an actual vagina...