One Punch Man

1 chapter left until the tournament arc concludes according to Murata. It's too late to introduce a new challenger at this point and Suiryu is the only one who can stand a chance against Gouketsu. Maybe Bakuzan will help.

dude it's not a complete chapter

There's like 7 pages left showing Bakuzan getting up and turning to monster. It didn't introduce a new fighter like Bang/Saitama. No way they are making Saitama or Bang show up in the last minute.

i can't believe that we will see Garou vs WDM so soon

>I can't believe we'll see Garou beaten to pulp off screen and lying on the ground like a rag doll

bumping this thread for later

Snek a best

Why the fuck did you need your own thread OP?
Kill yourself

I'm not OP

Maybe you should kill yourself because this was created earlier than the General.

Murata said WDM vs Garou will come back not that the arc will end.

So where the fuck is caped baldy?
I feel like I completely missed the chapter or panel where he fucks off from the arena and then all this happens.

There's no way Saitama can come back to finish Gouketsu off, considering that it's such a high profile attack with a couple high A rankers there, and he had to fight Garou to even get enough notice to make A-rank himself.

obviously

More suiryuu on a tuesday and not thursday?? thank you murata

Bang/Bomb vs Gouketsu.

Saitama vs Bakuzan.

Those fights make sense from a story standpoint.

WDM vs Garou as the Season 2 finale, and after that we go back to the webcomic.

Suiryu finally gets a wake up call.
"Only the weak seek help" "The strong survive"

Yet, there he was asking for help from Bakuzan, a person who is weaker than him.
Then he is saved by two people who are weaker than him, that he beat before.

More so, he is saved by the heroes he disregarded and bashed before. Puzzled as to why they came back to fight, and they themselves are confused because to them, the answer is obvious.
They're heroes. It's their job. It's what they do. They save people.

And what makes it better is they hold no resentment for him, or don't save him in a way as to embarrass him. They save him because he's in trouble, and it's how they genuinely feel.

This whole event is certainly going to change Suiryu's outlook on things, because he has now experienced first hand what heroes both do, and go up against.

Gouketsu vs Carnage Kabuto who wins?

>implying there won't be another arc before the webcomic

King infinite combo when?
It happened before the MA arc so it's probably the season 2 fight finale.

>it's probably the season 2 fight finale.
I can't see S2 ending in any other way.

Not OPM but will Mob Psycho 100 ever get an English release publication?

prime bang > tatsumaki > monster garou = boros > golden sperm >>>>everyone else except saitama and blast

All of them are still dragon level, deal with it.

Piss break

as long as the art is trash, no

>the art is trash
not anymore
ONE has gotten a lot better

Garou's going to fuck WDM's shit up.

Have MB, Suiryu/Goku and Neo Genos threads taught you nothing?

huh, im surprised

around what chapter does it noticeably improve?

don't know
it gets gradually better
hes good with inanimate objects
he still needs to improve on his character designs

Why did Suiryu get such a big following? I have nothing against him, I'm just wondering how it came to be.

handsome
/fit/
cocky
neet mentality

He never did. Don't be retarded.

Is this your first thread?

also badass.

Are you retarded or is this your first month on the internet?

most of his followers are female

That's still far, far below actual mangaka

Everything besides the characters are drawn by the assistants you know. It's not ONE who drew this.

I'm sad that Suiryu is basically only one step above Snek. Genos would bootyblast Suiryu.

He makes me moist, and im a dude.

Where do I start reading this?

>genos
>not jobbing
pick one

yes

At least ONE can write a compelling story.

Gouketsu seems stronger, he stomped Suiryu who is stronger than the Genos Kabuto beat.

And Asura was in his weak form when he trashed Genos

mangasee has it all on their site, pretty nice scans of many different manga are there

that's made by his assistants too, y'know
here's one without any kind of help, except for two months of work plus another monthly manga, which I believe he do has an assistant (maybe not anymore)

You know that ONE has assistants too right? For his backgrounds and inanimate objects

yes, I suppose once he did get to be successfull

ONE is an actual mangaka though nigger. Don't got to have great art to be a mangaka, just need to be a good enough story teller, which ONE is.

He's a cool guy user.

I just read some of the Japanese reviews for volume 11-13. They really fucking love Garou

Does this mean Suiryu will unlock SSJ and turn into an Aryan?

He has to die first, then see Saitama get blown up by Boros

no

one chapter my ass. This shit will drag on for another 40

So you're just pretending to be retarded right now

Trips for WDM beating Garou

It's clear that the MA arc will be significantly different, but how much? Will the Murata version get rid of the more comical or simplistic designs like Rover, Black Sperm and Fuhrer Ugly? The webcomic has always been amusing but the manga takes itself too seriously. It wouldn't be so bad if we were getting more than 3 chapters a year.

so who wore it the best?

So will WDM get a cover when he beats Garou?

Bat

Do you guys remember?
This was 6 months ago

As a Berserkfag, I don't even register time anymore.

Suiryu cover feels too clean...
Post-battle cover for suiryu would've been much more desirable

Murata need to stop his speedline whoring. DBZ punch looks much more powerful and clean

less is more

>Saitama can come back to finish Gouketsu off,

>most of his followers are female
>female
faggots*

Hamada is my lord, he doesn't need no servant to do his drawing.

What is sea king.
His role would just get downplayed.

I'm seriously dissapointed in bakuzan. I honestly thought he was gonna save the day.

Im really feeling a lot of parallels with goku for example his most powerful attack this chapter looking like the attack kid goku used against king piccolo and that oozaru vegeta vs goku vibe this chapter

the difference is that Max and Snek are both very well established and wouldn't steal credit from someone who's save them multiple times.

He could still come back and kill goketsu.
>suiryu and team fight and loses
>passed out Goketsu gets ready to kill
>saitama comes back for some reason
>one shots goketsu
>heroes/suiryu wake up not knowing what has happened
>no rank gained

the legband version is superior.

I imagine Garou spent all that time recovering.

I thought Snek was pretty cool this chapter

The fight was first hinted at 2 years ago.

A couple of months left until WDM gets fucked in the ass by Garou and retards kill themselves right in the threads. Sasuga ONE.

I think these cover reflect their personalities fine. Bat is at his best when he's beaten up and berserk, Garou is just insane, and Suiryu is cocky.

at least he finally did something. almost all A class heroes have been all smoke up until now. I get that S class are supposed to be the strongest, but there's an abyss between them and A class. I don't perceive such harsh difference between A and B.

ask ONE

>Will the Murata version get rid of the more comical or simplistic designs like Rover, Black Sperm
Nah. Rover will survive the arc; same applies to black sperm, who's also going to kick everyone's butt bar Garou, so they stay.

>and Fuhrer Ugly?

I don't think so, he's there to counter Mask.

I don't remember if the manga ever edited out something from the WC instead of just adding. If it never happened, why would they start doing it now?

>It's clear that the MA arc will be significantly different

Not at all. It only adds monsters fodders and the matter of Orochi who clearly won't be that relevant.

> The webcomic has always been amusing but the manga takes itself too seriously

Not it doesn't, it's just because of the art.

>takes itself too seriously
How so? Compared to the webcomic? Certainly not. Serious fight are serious, joke fights are jokes? There's nothing different here, is there? Are you going to say the webcomic starts taking itself too seriously when it gets into a serious scene again? This complaint is nonsense unless you can show that the OVERALL tone has changed, rather than particular and specific instances of the new scenes.

ONE is a master of panel distribution though.

The series of kicks he does earlier mimicks a scene from db pretty well as well. can't remember hwich exacrtly, but i think it was from the same fight with piccolo

Generalcancer please leave.

>powerful

It looks more like he's trying to wrench his shoulder out of it's fucking socket. Right panel is obviously putting his power stance to better use.

FLEX. YOUR. CORE.

Who is the best character and why is it Snek?

My prediction
>Suiryu, Max and Snek take out crows
>Their attention returns to Gouketsu
>Shit what do we do
>Snek remembers how Sea King went
>Gouketsu makes cocky remark about how he is going to take all 3 of them out in 3 seconds
>Suddenly
>INCINERATE
>Full power sneak attack from behind by Genos, face cracked and body fucked up
>Turns out he followed Gouketsu back to the arena after picking himself out of the ground
>Gouketsu shocked momentarily by this, loses focus on Suiryu and the others
>They use this opportunity to attack him at once with everything they have
>Might knock Gouketsu back, but ultimately fruitless
>Enter Bakuzan

Thoughts?

It's always been better than OPM's art. The problem is that it took 100 or so chapters to get 'good' for the normies because they can't appreciate story and design over basic art.

Alright, kinda done with this.

Disgusting.

Niiiice. I love these form-fitting outfits so much.

Snek is literally our guy.

Can we all agree that Murata > ONE.
Anyone who liked the webcomic better is just a crossdressing hipster crossfitting vegan.

and anyone who claims to like One Punch Man yet can't recognize the webcomic's storytelling and paneling while only putting Murata on a pedestal is an idiot with no taste

Murata's redraw is great in it's own way but there's a reason why Murata dropped what he was doing and got on board in the first place. The webcomic is something special and ONE's art quality has even raised itself up enough by the Monster Association arc to be more than serviceable.

The webcomic is just pure garbage. You can't even understand what's going on 90% of the time because of the chicken scribbles.