Christian Zionist

>Christian Zionist

Why is Bannon such a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=HCEQ6kAN9DU
youtube.com/watch?v=HXOI41a2NtE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trying to get that book money or something.

I think he just cobbles together any phrases that will get him headlines.

THIS FAT FUCK THOUGHT HE IS ADOLF AND LENIN COMBINED...THE ONLY PROBLEM IS HE HAS NO CHARISMA WHATSOEVER.... IVANKA HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING THE PRESIDENCY THAN HE DOES...
FUCKING FAT FUCK.

SHUT IT DOWN!
תכף ומיד!

He's a traitor and he's going to hell.

Did you know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11? And I have proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

Traitors hang first, o'Bannon

>Bannon
>Weinstein
>homemade Video tapes

oh shit! This is big!

SURRENDER

>Bannon
>anti-deep state

Kek.

>BEST! goy

>Bannon
>American Nationalist

Leninist.

>All this trumpcuck shilling
lol, so trumpcucks are the same as libcucks now, top kek

Bannon confirmed himself for cocksucking faggot. Trump will continue to dominate, and even his most ardent supporters will be amazed at how he transforms this country. It's already fucking happening. In the 2020s the USA will be the only white country not collapsing, and people from Europe and Canada will be flocking to come here. USA population will be 500-600 million by 2025 due to white refugees coming in

>ITT

because this is what gutting the previously most skilled and powerful state department in the world does for a country? right.

Hey retard, Trump is the Israeli puppet

Biden was also straining to convince the world how much of a Zionist he was. Brannon's in great company.

I don't understand why all you dumb naziniggers are against zionism. having a country means there's someone to hold RESPONSIBLE when jews do their shit. it's a lot better having a place to send them back to, sanction, or bomb than leaving them as nationless band of meddlers

>Yes goyim spend trillions fighting all your wars for Israel

HAHAHAH FUCK ISRAEL.

but why would you rather have jews in control of your own countries with nowhere else to put them?

Fucking mutts and their damn love for Jews.

Pathetic.

>Why is Bannon such a cuck?
Bannon will be our next president and is the only true right nationalist leader in America at the moment. This man needs our support to overcome the corruption and degeneracy of the Trump family.

Bannon's economic message is fantastic

His zionist message is gay as fuck

Wat do?

How about we destroy the root of the problem. Israel. You guys stole our nukes, assassinated presidents, committed false flags on this country, you blackmail our politicians, you prance around pretending like you're our "best ally". You've infiltrated every facet of our government. Israel has no right to exist.

Trump is gonna end the FED you fucking faggot.

but then you leave them all wandering around infesting your countries like termites, why are you not fucking understanding shit

Because the problem of our time isn't just Jews in general. It's the ZIONIST OCCUPIED GOVERNMENT AND MEDIA.

Without Israel acting as a shadow government jews become a nonfactor. It's the propaganda machine, the fear machine, the cause of all wars, the cause of regime change, the cause of more american deaths than anything else.

Bannon is a text book Boomer.

>the previously most skilled and powerful state department in the world
user I...

He’s doing it because he realises
1. That Zionism and and the Jewish sense of shared identity and ethnic consciousness is the ideal white nationalists aim for
2. That only liberal media Jews inherently hate white people. The geo-strategic Zionist jews and most finance jews see white people as a force they can do business with, and those jews are able to reign in the liberal media jews to some extent. It’s just a fact right now that jews hold most of the cards and white nationalism is better served cooperating with them than making an enemy of them for now.

Steve Bannon is a pragmatist.
Economic nationalism isn’t the end goal but the first step of the program.

seems a lot more likely to me that all the jews implanted in american media right now are doing more damage than the ones coming up with new laws over how to eat matza balls on saturday over in israel are

They are all a cohesive entity under the control of the Rothschilds.

so why don't you just take them out? surely you can put together one single seal team with no jews on it

Can't we just like Bannon and Trump equally?

Stop this bullshit pilpul, Rabbi. You're playing stupid specifically in order to weasel out of the arguments I'm making.

you're not even trying to argue back. you don't have one.

Indeed. These shill threads are getting exhausting.

So, Bannon, like “the media” is now irrelevant and failing because he disagreed with trump. Got it.

You're a fucking traitor.

>Create pure Jewish ethnostate.
>Convince jews to return.
>Nuke.

>JFK
any proof of that besides "muh nuclear facility inspection"?
>vegas
any proof of that at all?
>charlottesville
ok they did organize this event, spencer is cia and a jew, but the dummy in the car was just some alt-right brainlet who freaked out at all the sheboon fists pounding his windows

He knows they hold the power and that in real politics you can't win without signaling as their ally, even if deep down you despise them.

Yeah. Your boy Arnon Milchan is plenty of proof that it was because of the nuke facility.

you still don't have a point though. posting images isn't an argument, you haven't explained why you prefer jews infiltrating your own countries to creating one of their own so you can hold it responsible for all their misdeeds and declare war if need be

>>Christian Zionist

Like Trump is then.

He's going to send all his grandchildren to Israel just to nuke them?

because there will always be a diaspora. Israel has been around for 70+ years. how come the jews all didn't go back?

so why not make them?

You're moving the goalposts retard. Israel is the problem. You're not gonna change anyone's mind.

Not moving anything dumbshit, don't start quoting "muh logical fallacies" you don't even understand.

Why not support zionism and move all the jews to israel? Why leave them in your own country?

Because zionism = the NWO.

Can't be the "NWO" when you remove them from your country.

Yes, it can.

The Jews are not gods chosen people. Christian zionism is anti bible and anti Jesus, Christian zionists are literally doing the devils work. Jesus told the jews, "1 John 2:23 23No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also." The kikes think jesus is in hell upside in a pot of boiling feces. The jews worship ancient demons. When Jesus comes back he'll btfo the jews, in the meantime don't let these christian zionists try and fool you. youtube.com/watch?v=HCEQ6kAN9DU

oh nooo, donny rothschild said a thing, out loud, in public, to a media outlet, oh noooooo the NWO

dumbshit, they have no power if you remove them and place them all in their own box. who's going to report their garbage "muh precious nwo is being threatened" if you take the jews out of your media?

>dude if I keep posting images that will continue to make up for the fact that I haven't made a single valid argument yet
just like every other dumb fucking stormer brainlet, you don't even understand what you claim to believe, you just parrot back the tiny scraps of info everyone else in your thread circlejerks to and thinks that makes you in any way aware of what's going on in the world

keep doing it, post more images, prove you have zero personal understanding of the jewish problem. prove you're just a chattering voicebox repeating points you never analyzed yourself

ho lee shit, this level of delusion.

>i-i have a whole folder of jews images, this means I have any understanding of what I'm talking about!!

You mean why are the millions of Israeli worshipping politically active Zionist evangelicals cucks? All Republicans have to please the evangelicuck faction within the Republican voting base to get elected or to be eligible for important positions in the whitehouse. I doubt Bannon even believes in god.

trump wed his favorite daughter to a jew and fired the jew's strongest detractor from the white house. remember this when r/the_donald and RNC shills grasping for part unity shill against bannon, who i hate for different reasons.

>look mommy I pressed "save image" on Sup Forums now I'm an expert on zionism!

If you look closely, you'll find that the traitor is in the Trump family itself. Unfortunately, he also suffers from a severe form of retardation.

Yo, autists. I'm looking for the original source of Trump's negative comments on Bannon today (1/3) I have this; youtube.com/watch?v=HXOI41a2NtE which is Sarah Sanders' "confirmation" of Trump's statement. I see articles from the NY Times, Bloomberg, Politico, Fox, CNN, Daily Wire, Daily Caller, etc. etc. -- all posting a statement Trump made today regarding Bannon -- stating that he "lost his mind."

I want a real source. I've checked the official POTUS twitter account, Trump's twitter account and the WH website. No luck so far. Where can I find a direct source for Trump's statement?

Now, I don't for a second believe that this is fake. I think that it's 99+% certain that Trump made the comments regarding Bannon.

> Nothing from POTUS or Trump twitter regarding the topic which is blowing up all over the Internet (There's no statement disavowing these stories)

> Trump Jr. and myriad others on Twitter going after Bannon

> Sarah Sanders' press briefing

However, I want confirmation right from the mouth of Trump himself. Although, I suppose Sanders' is, in essence, his mouthpiece.

Regardless, it'd be nice to have a more, shall we say, concrete source.

>being this delusional
bot or mental illness? you decide.

>random pizzagate memes now
Glad to see you've completely retreated from any possible attempt at coming up with an argument. No more (you)s for the useful idiot shabbos, you've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt you have no idea what a pawn you are.

Dude, if MSM and Sarah Sanders is acknowledging the statement in the press breifing that's CONCRETE FUCKING PROOF ITS REAL. SHE DIDNT REFUTE IT.

Because he's of his father the devil.
God hates kikes more than he hates faggots, and that's saying something. The only reason God chose Abraham make the covenant with was so he could destroy the kikes.
Think about that shit.
Puts Sup Forums to shame.

I love /pol, ypu make it easy for liberals to feel superior.

Can't tell if you are a russian shill or just trolling Trump supporters. Either way cheers.

Because they're all sellouts why do you think Trump is constantly sucking jew dick?

why wre those kekistany types all so cringe? is this the average poltard? I'm a white nationalist sure, but i keep that shit secret