Tomboy

Tomboys are for ____

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=43696932
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To lick the sweat off their bodies and then put babies in their bellies.

Sex?

Template threads.

making in to women

Rape

sauce me senpai

Sauce?

Abandoning for the new girl.

Who are the best sex partners for a tomboy?

1) Fellow athlete boys
2) Helpless shy neets
3) Fat old men
4) Pure shotas

Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Walking home with her at sunset after a long day of running around and getting into trouble
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboys with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that tomboys are for

Forceful rape.

I fucking love Konchiki. We need more college student settings

Forgot pic

2, because it's easiest to self-insert.

>tfw no tomboy gf's

SPRAY

Light bullying and hard fucking.

Wild Pitch! by Ulrich

Expunged on sadpanda

This is ridiculous.

Why?

mindbreak and then feminization

Jews.

unlike consensual rape

Being best friends with throughout childhood but awkwardly taking each other's virginity in middle school and becoming distant from each other in high school but rekindling your friendship in the final year and eventually marrying after college.

selling the same piece of shit pic of shit animes

kys fag, you arent serious about tomboy thread, only this carbage manga, that is what you want to sell, nothing more

gracias

>yfw when Griffith is an Sup Forumsnon

committing acts of terrorism

BONKing.

>gets sexually excited over being treated like a girl

This is the hottest and most degrading thing to do to a tomboy. All the fags who waste feminizing tomboys in public and having them act girly all the time ruins the appeal of the tomboy.

Turning her into a girl against her will but getting her to love it because she becomes addicted to your dick? This is one of the ultimate appeals of a tomboy. Making her a woman for only you.

Do tomboys prefer bigger dicks?

Getting the tomboy beaten out of them.

Their childhood friends.

>you will never have childhood friend tomboy save you from the abyss of neet wizardom

user, having a tomboy childhood friend isn't easy.

But don't you want to have magic powers?

But it is fun. and it gets easier as you develop stamina.

Posting sadpanda links for lazy guys like me

Search engine and it's the top result.

Author was literally mentioned in the thread

>Search engine
I just need to right click the text and select nhentai but IM LAZY and I want to just click the easy list and get stuff

tanlines and leg locking

user, it's just as hard as it is fun. As a younger boy, you don't want to lose to a girl & get laughed at so you can't even tie, you gotta win. This makes keeping up with all the energy & occasionally dragging you to do something a hard task.

Sometimes you'll get teased like crazy for being a boy & practically be the tomboy's bitch. It's hard work.

taking advantage of, exploiting and bludgeoning to death after throwing their romantic confessions into the trash
fuck this mango

>manga/anime character is called a tomboy
>never does or shows anything remotely tomboyish for the entirety of the series

Bondage

Thank you kindly

one of /d/'s all time favorite mangas right here.

rape, blackmail and NTR

Beautiful user. Just. Beautiful.

>the newfag gets the digits

>giphy-facebook_s.gif

sauce?

looks like some dragon ball doujin

fuck you...

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=43696932
It's only a standalone image as far as I know.

Why?

3, because it's easiest to self-insert.

>he's a fat old man
ew

Reverse traps.

You wouldn't happen to have any examples of this, would you?

She's the only character I can still remember from this shit manga. Every character except the MC was forgettable to me.

Your metabolism will change some day too, young man.

This copypasta will forever be remembered on /spa/'s front page. And my reply to the tree who posted it will also be remembered.

Never stop posting this, I'd rather a nice little screencap to reflect on from time to time

For reminding you of how lonely you are.

>Freckless

Ew..

is there a manga/anime where tomboy actually wins the mc? I'm not big on shipping but it irritates me that you can always rule out the tomboy from winning from harems. Every fucking time.

I completely agree, I've never hated an MC more than when I read that manga. He should've wised up and taken the tomboy.

So you would change after fucking the tomboy or before it?

Enjoy.

Anna was a bitch for not reading into the situation, so I'd still want a little revenge, but I could easily settle for just public humiliation and/or ruining her potential relationship.

Then I would get to be all the more satisfied in having an actual relationship with the tomboy until it improved my prospects with other girls enough to dump her.

He's just dumb.

Pegging.

I honestly had no clue why he was so obsessed with her anyways.

There is no excuse user, it takes 3 minutes of your time and then a week of waiting.

Fattening

4, 2 of my fetishes rolled into one. I'd die a happy man if there was a manga about it

4, because it's easiest to self-insert.

Reverse image search has gone to shit

What exactly makes a tomboy? If a girl does lots of strenuous outdoor activities, but doesn't actively try to remove all traces of femininity from herself, is she a tomboy?

How much? I can get behind a tomboy with a cute potbelly.

Breeding.

Whichever partner makes her happiest.

My dad is 50 and runs marathons. Fit as fuck. You have nobody to blame but yourself for becoming a disgusting human being.

too bad theyre all femnazi-looking-dykes these days. Fml

2, if they're childhood friends even better

It's not so much the removal of femininity as the absence of added femininity.

For example, there are numerous practical reasons for wearing cycling clothing. Cycling skirts, on the other hand, are purely aesthetic. A proper tomboy wouldn't bother wearing one.

>_

no, just dick in vagoo power...

1 if they're childhood friends who would've ended up as 2 if it weren't for the tomboy's influence.

you have AIDS and an obvious gay and stupid as fuck homo-user hungry for senpai cock

Hot, might check out Minami Kamakura High School Girls Cycling Club.

Sandy best girl

That's not a reverse trap, you nincompoop still pretty fucking hot though, so thanks my man.

this nigga gets it.

>Wanting to degrade your tomboy

Until her belly and booty are milf-like

Love.