Need Help Redpilling

I need help redpilling my woman. Here's the deets:

>25f white
>Completely loyal to me, almost worships me
>Given the right framework, she would hear me out about literally anything
>Already redpilled her on how (((they))) control the media
>Want to give her the final redpill on the holohoax
>She doesn't have the patience to read through all of the material I read through for my redpilling.
>Need clear, concise redpill info (maybe infographic w/ references) to help me get enough info in her to overwhelm the backlash.

Plz user

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k6C9BuXe2RM
youtu.be/vkoJP-q-JuA
youtube.com/watch?v=tdGAdsym22Q&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shameless self bump

Does she have the patience for a video or two

youtu.be/k6C9BuXe2RM

youtu.be/vkoJP-q-JuA

This is good, but discrediting (((their))) personal testimonies makes personal testimonies to the contrary less valid. She's a logical person (for a woman), it would be better to open with something a little more solid, like pic related.

Classic

Well you could always try the classic method of showing the most absurd (((survivor))) stories, like pic related. That helped me get redpilled on it

Plenty of inconsistencies in the reports to pique interest.

>claimed death camps until inspected by US, then become concentration camps

>math of claimed bodies burned does not work out

>mass graves never excavated

>written orders never found

>zyklon b, the claimed gas used to exterminate Jews, is both inappropriate for the task and no evidence of its production was ever found

>gas chambers on display at Auschwitz would not have worked, not air tight

Not directly Holohoax but it sheds some light on German anti Jewish sentiment.

Just call out the lies little by little

>tfw my cute gf is already redpilled
feels so good anons

Last night there was a full moon over popeyes and she laughed when I said "tonight is when the wereniggers come out"

And going into the background on Soviet propaganda and Yiddish "storytelling" will help lay the foundations for the revisionist hypothesis

Lucky, all I have going for me is that I found a couple conservatives in the small college I attend today. And they're guys I've actually gotten along with the best beforehand so I should've known

Fucking how?

The reality is, your woman will never be as politically enlightened as you are. she only needs to absorb your general stance on life and things, which she already did and you will need in the future, if you want this girl to be your wife.

High ideals were invented by men and for men, To women, who are biologically a source of new life, the idea of self-sacrifice and discipline is largely alien, they need men to lead them in a life that is socially beneficial to them. As long as she is willing to follow you, she only needs you to guide her in politics, she doesn't need the full redpill.

Almost all of the girls in Texas that I've met have been very redpilled

Holocoasters

>>Completely loyal to me, almost worships me
can you elaborate more on this?
sounds interesting

The OP pic is motivating me to work out. Rememeber that the Jew's greatest enemy is the ubermensch. Rather than overcoming us, they want to bring us down.

>Want to give her the final redpill on the holohoax
Why? How is that relevant to anything? How is it going to improve your relationship? This seems like a lot of pointless sperging. Women shouldn't be thinking about politics.

Never had a relationship in which a woman loves you?

It's far too late for that now.
If we can't shove em back in the kitchen, might as well get em in the proper mindset.

youtube.com/watch?v=tdGAdsym22Q&feature=youtu.be

If she's your woman, why can't you get her back in the kitchen?
Schooling women on a bunch of obscure political shit is a waste time. Put a baby in her and keep making more and work on building your family.

>almmost worships me
Are you a nigger? If you are then please KYS. If not, then carry on brother