I voted for both of them with no regrets

I voted for both of them with no regrets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuEQixrBKCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's fine. Anything to get that deranged cunt as far away from office as possible.

You can't vote more than once

Go back to plebbit. Get off this site. Never come back.

I'm undocumented.

Bernie wasn't in the Election, op voted for him in the primary.

I voted for Hillary because she best represents my interests. I don't regret it.

t. Rothschild

No. You're illegal. If you're residing in the U.S without a greencard or without doing the proper paperwork to get in, what you're doing is illegal. You're an illegal immigrant.

was a joke

this guy gets it

oh

I just hate that term so much.

If you voted for Bernie you're a fucking retard. It just means you're stupid and shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Yep, that's why I used it. Euphemisms always hide the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=vuEQixrBKCc

>if you voted for Bernie, ur stupid

Great argument.

Australian media mogul Rupert Murdoch reportedly called President Donald Trump "a f...ing idiot" after a conversation the two men had to discuss Trump's December 2016 meeting with Silicon Valley elite, according to a soon-to-be-released book from columnist Michael Wolff.

Excerpts from the book, "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," were published Wednesday by The Guardian and New York magazine. In the New York excerpt, Wolff wrote that Trump called Murdoch following a transition meeting at Trump Tower with tech leaders.

Murdoch asked how the meeting went.

"Oh, great, just great," Trump said. "These guys really need my help. Obama was not very favourable to them, too much regulation. This is really an opportunity for me to help them."

"Donald," Murdoch responded. "For eight years these guys had Obama in their pocket. They practically ran the administration. They don't need your help."

Murdoch suggested to Trump that taking a more liberal approach to the handling of H-1B visas, a program highly utilised by the tech industry and one it hoped Trump would not curtail, would be difficult to pull off while maintaining authenticity on his hardline immigration rhetoric.

"We'll figure it out," Trump told Murdoch.

"What a f...ing idiot," Murdoch said, shrugging as he hung up the call.

OP, you're not undocumented and you didn't vote. Sugay.

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton

Absolutely this.

Full disclosure, I strongly prefer Sanders to Trump, and Sanders would've won.

Most Trump supporters are independents and I supported Bernie in the primaries too. Mostly because he was anti-establishment and not really his policies. After they rigged it I knew I was voting for Trump since he was the only anti-establishment candidate left. Little did I know Trump was more anti-establishment than any other candidate I've ever seen since I've been alive. Him and Rand Paul get along and I know for a fact he's secretly trying to accomplish Ron Paul's mission of ending the FED.

Trump is going to MAGA.

>I voted for Bernie

Right on, end the Fed. Paul got screwed just as hard as Bernie did. That's because both of them scared the Big Boys big time.

Both are shit
so was hillary

Cruz was the only good candidate

I did too. Two reasons.

A. I knew Trump was easily going to win my state in the primary so I could wait to vote for him in the general election
B. It gave me a chance to vote against Hillary twice

>social democrat vs libertarian in disguise

roflmao

I would regret voting for Bernie. Good on ya for choosing Trump over her though.

Good shit.

Yep, watching PA go red was one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

I think Trump is the only person in America with the balls to take on the Rothschilds.

I really hope you're right.

Look at the source of the slogan Drain the Swamp.

This is where Trump got it from.

Damn dude, me too... I changed so much during the course of this election. I regret having voted for Bernie's ideas while not fully understanding them at the time, but I don't regret that my life followed the course it did.

Based!

Bernie the talking fraud everything will be free for millenials and more safe spaces!!!!???,,,
Take from rich give to poor when he is rich and got paid off with another lake house and his ugly wife is in some serious trouble for and she will be prosecuted soon.