Best state

What's the best state to live in in the USA that isn't infested with libtards and minorities, and is also very cold, Sup Forums?

I lived about 2 hours outside of Vancouver, Washington 4 years back but I moved after my 6th dog was found ripped apart and our only male horse had its neck broken

I forgot to say, before the issues started it was an absolutely beautiful place to live

Alaska.

Ayyyy lmao here, sorry about that. i had just discovered what you humans call alcohol and kinda went a bit nuts.

Where is this pic of OP?

Pic related, sounds horrible user

upstate NY.

fuck niggers

Washington state

don't fall for the Alaska meme, it's full of fucking drunken snownigger natives

Michigan out side of the cities

>Ayyyy lmao here, sorry about that.

Wasn't an Ayyylmao that did it, I'm well aware of what did it considering I saw it kill one of my dogs

>Pic related, sounds horrible user
Honestly it felt completely unreal for the first year after we moved, especially the horse

>Where is this pic of OP?
just ripped it off google tbqh, probably somewhere yuro honestly

wut? Why didn't you protect your animals from coyotes?

This
The UP is beautiful and many of the towns there are quintessential white American hometowns

South Dakota.

Anyone familiar with Utah? Considering moving there but know little about it.

Yup Upper Peninsula Michigan is the right call. Or even western Michigan. I’d also say Upstate NY is cool - less isolated and more activities that aren’t outdoor - but there are more shitheads and the state will always be Blue.

>Where is this pic of OP?

Shirakawa-go in Gifu Japan.

This

the thing i've found about upstate ny is that it gets poorer but not necessarily whiter or more traditional, it's filled with poo in loos and wild redneck jews

Maine or New Hampshire

because he is a typical leaf beta faggot

How many Coyotes do you know that can break a horses neck?

We didn't have problems with wild life around us, at most we'd see the odd squirrel figured out why over time

Your entire country is a tourist attraction

>Wasn't an Ayyylmao that did it, I'm well aware of what did it considering I saw it kill one of my dogs
Then what the fuck was it.

the fuck did it bro ur scaring me
just a bear?
are u implying sasquatch or chupacabra!!??!?!?!?

So you are saying someone was getting into your yard, killed 6 of your dogs, and broke your horses neck? Poor larp. If you are going to lie, why not make it believable?

Alaska is extremely diverse.