Is he ok?

Is he ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/new-castle/2018/01/03/fire-reported-clintons-house-chappaqua/1001102001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks fine to me

this picture was released for a reason

HE'S ALREADY DEAD

I mean considering he has aids, hes lucky to have/is lived as long as he has.

nigga looks like he has the suds

He's smoking

So he's just a zombie now?

Plz say more

Me after I wake up

lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/new-castle/2018/01/03/fire-reported-clintons-house-chappaqua/1001102001/

LMAO

he seriously looks like some sort of undead creature from a fantasy story

Kek

We finish Bill’s last words.
Digits seal it.

I’ll start

>Hillary, I...

burn

Difficult to say. His house just burned down user

checked

He married a lich so it checks out.

Hopefully not that man is pure evil

T̬̝͔̠̺͔͡o̦̙̫ ͚̝̟̫͖̺i̖͍̱ͅnv̫̻okḙ̳̹̟̼̤ ̰͉̩͔̬̳t̶̪͉̹̗̜̥̥h͔̠͓͖ę̦͍̗̭͕̞̜ ̸̹͓͕͔̹h͝i͚̠̟̳̼v͚̘͔͕̥̪ẹ̖-̙̥̟̕m̴̩͓̦̙̙̗i͉͓̹̼n̹͖̺̬̮d̻͔͈̮̬̘͜ ̞͙̩̹̹̠͎r͟ͅep͖̟̠̞͚̟r̗̝͓͙̟̮̭ȩ͚͈̯̫s̯̯̣ͅȩ͚͎͔n̬̥̱̣̝̞̯͡t͚̦͔í̥͈̤̮ńg̵̘̯͓͓͈̜̘ ̟͔̰̝̺̯c̢͕h̘̯̮̰ͅa̷o̩͇̳͉͓s̡̤̻.̦̗̀
̛͖̤͇̥̖̭I̙̘̬͓͈n͚̰͘v̖̬͎̯̠̼ọ͕̝͓̼̱̣k̫̠̰ͅi͕̘̥̭̥̖n̯g̮̯͈͈̖̰ ͖̥̫̥̳̥̀t̺͇̟̺́ͅḩ͍̮̜̼e͕̳̼͘ ̯f̘̠e̫̝̮̦̪e̜͙̱̳͎l͍̱̝̠͈͡ͅͅi̼̱͇͜n̤̫̬͞ͅg͕ ̫͕̠̪ͅo̵̤͍͎̭̘̗f̠̯̼̼̟ ̻c̼͓͓̭͖̯̕h̰̟͇̩͜a̙̪̩̩̱̰o̭͇̘̣͟s̠̣͚̮.͚͉̰̝̙̩
̟̹͚W̰͙̤͙̺ͅi̵͎̯͙̠t͈͍̦̞̱͈h͠ ̬̫̩o̯̖̰͓̦͇ṷ̟̱͇t̪̺͍̤̗̝͉͘ o͇̙͚̺̻r̬̫̪͢d̡̘̹͙ę͖͈̠̜͈̬r̵̖͍̣͖.̟̝̰
̧Ṭ͘h̪̞̪ͅe̜͍̘͖͈ ̱͍͓N͕̯̩̮̺͞e̪͓͔͇̞z̸̪̫̜͈̫̹̬p͕͝ḙ̢̦͈̥̣r͟d̘̻͍̗̱͖̀i͙a̸̮̭̣̝̫n̦̣̩̖̙ ̞̳̼̦h̺͉̭̬͡iv̪e̷͚̞̹̟͙-̥̥̩͓̩̺͟m̸̯̦̹̠ͅi̷n̮̯̝͜d̶̖͉̻̗͍̥ ̷̼͔o̠̹̯͍͞f̗̗̺ ch̰̟͘a͚o̱͖͎͉s̭͉̤͕̜̼̣.͎̘̰̠͍̦͡ ͉̱̦̥̹K̮̠͍͇̭͉E̶̮͎̗K̪͈͙̤̝̼.̫̰̫̙͙̥
̤̳̥̠̪̕H͚̦̜͚e͚͚͓͜ ͓͖̤̱̮w̧̳͉͎̼̖̟h̤̰͖o̧͙͍̹̯̞ W͉̯̞̗̝ą̼̗͇̼̳i̬̯͠t̰̮̼̯̪s̤ ̯͖͚̣̙̳͟Be̯̫̭͓̩͖ͅh̪̗i̮̪̱̙̫n͈͓̖͡d̞̯͡ Ṱ̛h͉̰̭̫e͕̯͘ ̰͓Wa̫͟ll͙̮͕̘̕ͅ.̭̭
͕͎̗̦͚͙Ḳ̱̜͉͘E̷̩͈̯̟Ķ͕͕!̴̪͙̠͕͔͇̫

H.... Hilllary... my.... souuuullll.... wh... what have you done?

He's a cia nigger

is he

But not inhaling.

Hillary had to start feeding off of his soul because Soros cut off her Cheese Pizza supply when she lost the election.

He's not looking too good guys...

BILL IS FINE
HES FINE

>Is he ok?
Hillary lost, the kike are no longer providing baby sacrifices to keep either of them alive