youtube.com/watch?v=swcpo0L8juo
youtube.com/watch?v=zI0LeDBZ8ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WUZ

KANGZ

EDUMACATIONDED

youtu.be/bq1JhGNKs1s

Einstein was john titor....

losers, how your world collapses when you realise black people can be more intelligent than you are. That they can have more virtue in how they live than you do, that they are luckier, more diligent, better parents, more conscientious, more just than you are.

But nope, that can't happen must be mug affirmative action.

The most liberating thing in life is taking things at face value. If your life isn't what you want it to be, change it. Don't compare yourself to others, at least I'm not as bad as X. At least my ancestors created a great civilisation, at least my genes are the most superior. Well YOUR genes arn't are they? Really...

Stop worrying about things you can't control, don't read about better people, become one.

Black scientists of tomorrow!

youre doing gods work brother

>a room full of niggers in suits and all of them are keenly paying attention to the class

What went wrong Sup Forums

You can't go faster than light buddy deal with it

There's nothing written on the chalk board and those monkeys are staring at it intently.

And Einstein was a complete moron who gave us the stupidity of spacetime and relativity and was hyped up by the Jews.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums is capable of understanding what is written on that chalkboard

that's special relativity, coined by lorenz. had nothing to do with einstein. his theories are overly complex and therefore false.

>Einstein was a complete moron
Sure thing, buddy. I'm surprised no one screamed MUH TESLA in this thread yet.

read history, Germany bro. the nazis challenged the jews on quantum mechanics. but ppl dont do it anymore, but im going to make it cool again to do that so deal :)

>Although im not a particularly well versed in archaeology or anthropology i can in good confidence say that the first Indigenous population of Ancient Egypt were most likely African in origin - Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein thought that the Ancient Egyptians were African, why doesn't pol?

now hold your horses faggot, Albert is above all political shitposting.

No user, I'M John Titor.

no he isn't he is a degenerate communist piece of filth zionish shill who took credit for others' work and invented a bullshit theory the controlled kike media shove down our throats to this very day

Tesla > einstein

What has fucking Einstein to do with quantum mechanics? Literally nothing. Was Planck a jew, by the way?

the fuck is this image about?

lol fitzgerald did the transformation equations before zeeman did
The irish is clearly the superior race

I don't think Plank was a Jew. Einstein uh.... put forth...... a field theory of uh... physics. thats what it has to do with quantum mechanics.

if you have to ask, you'll never know.

well Ireland is a variant of Aryanland so yes they have noble blood....?

Draw a KFC chicken bucket and a mixtape on the greenboard and you're in business.

He was a fraud and wrong on top of that. We live in an electromagnetic universe.
youtube.com/watch?v=swcpo0L8juo

what do you think he is drawing on the board?

They were like:"Ngh maaaaan shieeeet I dun understand nothing dis whiteboi is sayin!"

Oh right, he did. I guess. Couldn't care less because classical physics masterrace right here. Deal with it.
>tfw don't have to worry about quantum effects
>tfw don't have to worry about relativity bullshit
>unified field theory? lel don't even know what that is supposed to be, nerd

As a north american PhD holder in Physics area, i say you don't know what you're really talking about.

have fun being retarded then, what i do care?

good thing your opinion is worthless bc ur a devotee of feynmann and einstein. my devotees agree with me. so deal with it... you wasted your time on (((physics))), you along with everyone else have failed. i have succeeded!

Ah, good to know that you have no fucking idea what you're actually talking about then.

Dismissed and fucking dropped. Waste of time.

go back to israel, kike

youtube.com/watch?v=zI0LeDBZ8ds

Nothing. The photoshoot went just as planned and the actors didn't get too rowdy.

The fuck are you doing in tunisia?

>Nothing written on chalkboard
Zees is zee teeory of relativity. Do you follow, schvartzes? Goot. Now please leave zee humans vill be here soon.

>And the young student attending Professor Einstein's lecture that day who would go on to win the Nobel Prize in Physics was...
Just kidding niggers can't physics.

Einstein teaching...