I literally don't know what to think boys

I literally don't know what to think boys.

Who is more BASED

Bannon is spineless shill cuck who no sense of loyalty

The one who is not pro Israel

Trump.

>e-celebs
>concern trolling

Lol I hope they put in the same prison cell

Gay fanfic right here

When rats get their tails twisted up, they'll fuck each other, shit all over each other and eventually try to eat each other. Other rats will join in fucking the helpless rats and there can be complete pregnancy cycles as more and more rats get twisted together. Trump and Bannon have their tails tied.

trump wed his favorite daughter to a jew and fired the jew's strongest detractor from the white house. remember this when r/the_donald and RNC shills grasping for party unity shill against bannon, who i hate for different reasons.

You are referring to a rat king.

>no sense of loyalty

>literally won the election for Trump
>Trump fires him as soon as Javanka tells him to

Which one is the disloyal one?

Nah, Bannon is going to end up winning.
>Already rich
>Book gonna make a ton of money
>Gonna crash it all with no scathe

Worse case scenario Trump is going to end up pardoned for money laundering and becoming a black spot in America's history while Bannon laughs all the way to the bank.

The one who is browsing right now.

Rat King, GOP, same shit. The leftists are going to be factionalized when they take power, which would have given whites the advantage. No longer, these people are so putrid that they are going to create Classic British Liberal Indivdualists out of us yet.

Kike.

Bannon is attacking Trump's gloablist chilluns, as he has been on bb for months.

>Hopped on board at the last minute and claimed victory
Ftfy

For all the credit you faggots give Bannon can you name one thing he actually did besides making Trump look bad?

I'm really starting to distrust Miller. How has he stayed so clean through all of this? Everyone else has been tossed aside or publicly shit on. I guess he gets a pass because he's a fellow jew.

watch a catch 22 we have there.
o vey.

I believe trump when he says bannon wasn't a key person. Even if he was the left should love trump for blasting him since they think bannon was the devil.

Fun fact;
Bannon and pribus got bounced and the WH leaks stopped instantly.

>My choice of who to support is now between A neocon Jew Puppet and an irrelevant civic nationalist

Reduced the GOP majority in the Senate to 1 vote.

nice bait for this

which one is which though...

Bannon, along with Sessions, MIller, and Gorka provided the policy outline that created Trump's base.

"Wtf I love breitbart now! Take that drumphf!!"

exactly

Kushner and miller did it all

Ron Paul

>Kushner

pls b trollin

lol no kiwi. The republican base has been searching for someone to give the biggest fuck you to Washington. Ron Paul started it. The tea party continued it Trump knew how to capitalize.

>Bannon and pribus got bounced and the WH leaks stopped instantly.
This. The Mooch was brought in to hatchet those two, obviously. Job done he was sent away, like Luca Brazzi.

>bannon is from the working class, a former naval officer, a patriot
>trump is a new york real estate kike whos kids all desperately want to be part of the tribe

hmmm i wonder who is more based here.

virgin vs chad when?

I got "redpilled on the JQ" last week (it didn't take that long :)). I think I'm now more based than either of them.

Fpbp

Ron Paul didn't start it, Pat Buchanan did. Most of Trump's platform is an unapologetic ripoff of Buchanan's 1996 platform. The Tea Party was a joke. It started out well, but was quickly taken over by the Koch brothers.

>the republican base has been searching for someone to give the biggest fuck you to Washington

Both sides have been looking for this. Both sides are starting to realize that the establishment doesn't serve their interests. This is why you saw both Sanders and Trump rise so quickly this cycle. If only we had a candidate who could tell the left who the corrupt elite are while maintaining popularity with the right.

>call out someones kid
>expect them to not step and defend them
Bannon should have just left Jr's name out of it and nobody would give a shit.

Go back to /r/The_Donald.

Then he's doing it wrong.
You don't just take broadsides against a person's family members.
The person you want to listen to you will shut you down and hit back hard.
Bannon looks like an undisciplined attention whore here.

He's an obviously active alcoholic, and his behavior is erratic.

Reminder that we don't actually know whats in the book. This is anti-trump shills trying to stir up shit and split the base. I support both and I'll wait and see.