A Woman should not pursue a career and obtain finantial independency

>A Woman should not pursue a career and obtain finantial independency

is this what you guys actually believe?

No you stupid faggot. However, most women would be happier being a homemaker and taking care of the kids like we've done for 10's of thousands of years.

They can once they've birthed and raised 12 Aryan children

Sup Forums basically believes that women have three jobs in life: cooking, cleaning and shitting out white babies.

Then they wonder why they're virgins who have to fap to hentai every night.

Without the man there is no family there is only a machine of degeneracy and destruction. Sage and report.

>>A Woman should not pursue a career and obtain finantial independency
Why aren't you teaching your women to be financially independent, Pablo? Instead you disgusting parasites come over here, shit out ten children, and live off welfare.

>PFFFBHHHHHTLLLLLPPLBLBLLLTTTT FLOAOLPPRL

wow rude

this

>women should be slaves to corporations, never aspiring to raising children or a making a family
>women should die alone, having a job you worked at for 30 years is much more admirable than raising a household

die kike.
die
die
die

>flags

show flag :^)

This.

>finantial
You got me

>losers that fap to hentia.

Stop projecting, Mr. Eichenwald.

Jews are all about destroying the nuclear family, the white race's strongest propelling factor for power.

> Birth control
> Women's suffrage
> Women in the work place
> Promoting intermingling with races who do not value the nuclear family anymore (niggers)
> Gay rights going hand in hand with modern feminism
> Cucking

This has spurned MGTOW, and is just how they planned it. Nobody in their right mind would marry your average white woman who has gone to college, been forcefed kike propaganda for 4 years, fucked multiple men with no emotional attachment, and now believe they can raise children on their own or bypass having a family at all and having a career.

No man would want to marry a woman like that

And it is working perfectly

fuck no , dumb uneducated unemployed women are cancer , you dont need a future for white children if you dont have white children , if you want a responsibility just get a dog .

This is your future faggot. Enjoy having no family.

This is literally their role for thousands of years and not just white women but all over the world. Why should everything change now?

>that post
>that flag
kindly see yourself to the ovens yid

1) You shouldn't have children outside of wedlock.
2) If she's married then there is no financial independency.

If you're not earning $100K a year minimum, I don't see why I should put my life on hold for you. Why don't you stay home and take care of the kids?

disgusting, so womens are just objects who make childrens?

Yep, plus taking care of the home and raising the kids.

you know that's because of your mentality that womens are chimping out?

Most women (not rich) used to work as hard if not harder than men, taking care of the house and kids and doing chores while working on the farm and taking care of the animals. I'm sure nowadays they can manage to have a career while doing the other things as well.

I'm fine with my wife working as much as she wants as long as it doesn't interfere with heir production.

You could say the man is just an "object" who works his ass off to provide for family

Are you a woman btw?

False.

its really a weird way to see humans...reminds of how jews view goys
no arguments

No need to argue a stupid statement such as yours.

fpbp

Yes. Women are not capable of rational thought and should not be allowed anywhere near the control levers of society.

It took men 2500 years to build Western society and women 100 years to destroy it.

the only thing stupid here is you, douchebag

I ask again,are you a woman? Because if not youre pathetic being such a feminist cuck

ohhh you called me a douchebag! fugghghhh YOU SURE GOT ME.
smfh.

checked, and very true
reason why i'm not marrying

why do you think a women shouldn't work? I mean yeah sure there are women who do get childrens at a young age like Sup Forums suggest it but you know what, they dont accomplish anything, they are worthless without a husband, if he dies or go out with anybody else, this women is fucked, why cant you understand that womens nowadays need job experience and degrees?

>A man should not pursue artificial wombs and obtain reproductive independence
See how retarded this is?
Nations are built on families. Independence is just another word for dissociation, and you clearly need no help with that you bitter ugly sow.

A woman that stays home and raises 3+ great children has already contributed more to society than a childless lady ever will. Plus they will be happier too.

A woman's full-time job is to raise her children, care for the household, and then help raise her grandchildren.

she can if she wants. she better not ever look at a child. she better be a fucking badass because nobody should do a fucking thing for her, ever.

As I said? what will she do when her husband divorce, is ill or dead ffs? Nothing , a women like you say is vulnerable to any life happenings

+kids raised by uneducted women tend to be wageslaves at best or just scum

Are you a woman in disguise trying to be a “stay at home mom”, but just lazy af and want to collect welfare checks all day?
GET A JOB YOU BUM!

That's what children are for.

>is this what you guys actually believe?
Yes. Wholeheartedly. I will do any job, work all the time and earn what we need, if there just is someone I can trust to appreciate and love me for it.

But clearly wanting to provide and be loved is too much to ask in the current year + 3:

Husband shouldnt be able to divorce her without proper reasoning. The husband should proper for such an event. If the husband dies than its his brothers responsibility to take over his duties. The way humans have lived for tens of thousands of years.

wow im sure a kid would be able to pay his school, food and such, truly retarded
im happy to live in a time where guys like you are looked down by most people,disgusting materialistic faggots

Mens of modern society tend to go gay at 40yo or fuck some 15yo teen in Thailand, open your eyes

What about when the husband cheats?

Mother is the best job in existence. Society was jewed into thinking it's sub standard.

>uneducted
taxes well spent

hahah. Great argument. Those guys should be hung in the city center.
>when
No husband should cheat and if they do they should be publicly shamed and have corporal punishment in front of his peers.

What, should she sacrifice herself to the nigger hordes?

men have always cheated on their wives, a men who doesn't cheat is rare as a pearl these days
sorry to not be americanized like you swedecuck,angl* language is not easy for me

Because that goes against the nature of man. Women would have to marry someone below them financially, and they won't do that. Men wouldn't be able to provide and feel useful, and that kills them inside.

Societies are not built on the edge cases, like the ones you try to come up with. Besides, women have always been taken care of. By their family, by new husbands or by the church, if no-one else.

But of course women's studies majors know better than the thousands of generations and billions of people who came before us. Maybe the west is dying, because everyone is feeling like shit, and nobody feels like protecting it anymore. And maybe the reason for it is just that simple that women are not allowed to be women anymore, and men are not allowed to be men.

women evolved to pick berries and coo babies. Making babies is a bit more in line with their nature than driving a car at 8am to make money for a corporation 40 hours a week
the fact that this is even a debate in the current year is disturbing

If i could have a baby i would you fucking cunt hell if i could be a woman i would its life on easy mode im a sperm giver and women are baby makers thats life. Why would any woman want to get rid of the family unit and replace it with the state unless theyre mentally retarded

And that would all change with a few lashings in front of all his peers.

Well fucking shoot the husband then. It is so fucking stupid to make any policies based on the edge cases any retard can come up with. What if a meteorite struck and killed you right now? Huh, what about then?

>we've
Good post though, you get a pass this time.

no, it isnt. but the picture presents a false dichotomy. furthering our species is top priority but not the only priority.
people can have careers and have kids too, but you have to think.
if you delay having kids to focus on your career the risk is that you will eventually be unable to have kids. then what was the point of aquiring all that wealth?
alternatively if you have kids you might not be able to fully pursue your career. oh well, at least you will still have a loving family to share your life with.

careerists are doomed to die cold and alone

Making babies and working around the dwelling is what women have been evolutionary been made for. Because small kids never took 100% of a woman's time woman have always worked in some way or another. In the stone age it might have been tanning animal hides to make clothes or making pottery, but in modern times a woman would obviously be free to do something else.

What you're suggesting is that women should slave 9-5 in a job that they hate till their ovaries are dry. Is that what women truly want? No.

Hardly anyone has a career. Almost no one is financially independent.

>a men who doesn't cheat is rare as a pearl these days

dudes are thirstier than ever at the moment, more subservient and cucked in general. They say the average guy has a total of 5-6 partners in his life, and this is probably an exaggeration. So do you really think the average guy is out fucking new pussy multiple times during his marriage

well it was like this before, but everything has changed, men are not the same, what are they now? Manchilds, homos, or just neets who hope to find a virgin princess somewhere?
Men are pathetic these days that's all and that's why women don't respect them

And tbqhwy most people who don't want kids irl here are white males, complaining about how kids are noisy and disgusting, no shit

>being dumb makes me cultured
no, and at the very least pick another fallacy you've used special pleading thrice in a row now

Spotted the Jew

the bong has it backwards - virgins are more likely to put pussy on a pedestal and tell women to do whatever they want
Chads have enough relationship experience to know that women belong in the kitchen. Chads are more likely to have "outdated, mysygynystic" views on women

No but you might say that im traumatized or something, but i have seen fathers with their kids during the day and with whores at night, men marrying 19 yo girl abroad and leaving families with 3+ kids

>Men are pathetic these days that's all and that's why women don't respect them
Oh fuck off. If you got out of your reddit echo chamber, you'd find normal decent men in droves. But you won't find them in your university classes, where everyone is getting indoctrinated to marxism and cuckoldy. You'd find them working at construction sites or factories, but you won't stoop so low as to date them, since now you're one of the university educated intelligentsia.
>most people who don't want kids irl here are white males
Most men there are white men, you brainlet.

jav and hentai are not the same, dumbass

>have corporal punishment in front of his peers
Mohammed pls leave. Still doesn't answer me though, most women would want a divorce to avoid being miserable for the rest of their life, which will be painful if they are dependent on the man.

>based on the edge cases
Nibba are you joking? Men are biological sluts, a quick google search gave me these results (don't know how trustworthy these are, but they seem accurate enough)
>22% of men say that they've cheated on their significant other.
>14% of women admit to cheating on their significant other.

whereas the opposite is that you in competition with men in a shrinking job market and spend your most fertile years doing a job your husband should be doing instead (as he will never get pregnant)

i wont pick someone for their job...i dont give a fuck, my salary is 2000euros/month, its far enough here
i mean, colored males never said to me that babies were disgusting or someting its a white thing

t. /r/childfree

% of men say that they've cheated on their significant other.
% of women admit to cheating on their significant other.
Shoot 18 % of the people then.

YEs look at pre 1960 America compare to all since along with feminism whoreism slutism fagism and general stupidism our country has shitted itself

calling me mohammed doesn't change the fact that it would work. A man cheating on his wife has nothing to do with her being miserable. We can't built our society off of fringe situations like what you want to.
>2000 a month
you think you will be happy being childless and a wage cuck for 2000euro a month? hahah. Oh grow up. Get rid of your cat and put down your glass of wine.

>i mean, colored males never said to me that babies were disgusting or someting its a white thing
Nice, you managed to thoroughly disgust me. Are you honestly so fucking callous and cruel that you betray your own people and all your ancestors in the worst way possible, and the go on to tell how the fault lies in those very same people? Yeah, you deserve a bullet. I am not joking, memeing or whatever. You deserve to die.

>finantial independency
Ignore this retarded question

200 years. Before that the task was more equitably distributed. This is why I would relegate most of Sup Forums to being effectual house husbands, you're all too dumb to actually learn anything. But then I would also have to work in a world dominated by women, so it may be easier to just kill myself.

Yes

Women should never be forced to pursue a career. Their ultimate goal should be to get married and start a family.
That's not just a macho utopia, I know a girl who believes the same

there has been 60 years of disenfranchising men in the workforce, at home and socially. You reap what you sow.

Yes, I'm not sure your issue. Cunts aren't people, they should have "careers" it's a waste.

better than a virgin neet you know
who said i was white? im just offering my opinion and what i know

Is doubling the workforce and decreasing the demand of labor good?

Yes.
This is indeed what I believe.
It furthers my agenda, and saves the race I care about, and it provides the most satisfaction and happiness to said women.
Instead of being angry bitter lonely and sad workaholics pursuing a pointless and miserable lonely experience wasting their life, I provide a solution, being a home maker.
One that will not only keep them from being lonely, but will give them a grand purpose, meaning in their suffering lives.
Devoid of the lies that are taught as indoctrination that work is fun, work is good work is HAPPINESS when it is not.
Only working the land with your family is a happy but hardship filled profession.

You know my buddy ryan? hahah. Yah he is super autistic but one day he will find a girl that will love him.

That is true too. There's a reason why all the feminist men are beta as fuck.

A problem is that Chads either don't discuss these things with anyone or they discuss them only with other Chads. The beta males are not educated by anyone that women don't want to marry a giant pussy that can be pushed around like a doormat.

Intellectual masculinity is completely gone tho. You can find the type of barbaric masculinity that is ready to fight at grills but you never hear anyone anywhere outside of Sup Forums defend intellectual masculinity.

>Why would any woman want to farm me to enjoy all of the benefits of household formation without having to deal with someone who is practically fantasizing about being fucked by another dude

It sure is a mystery, user.

Leaf indoctrination is truly a wonder to behold. I'd love to know how you think our societies worked in the past.

>22% of men say that they've cheated on their significant other.
>14% of women admit to cheating on their significant other.
Men are honest you cocksucker.
The number is for women in truth is more like 60%.

yes i hope it too, i also hope that immature people like you grow up someday

It would absolutely work, but it's a private matter that hasn't broken any laws or should deserve mandatory physical punishment. If someone decides to beat them up, that's on them. And again, it's not fringe, it's quite prevalent.

>A man cheating on his wife has nothing to do with her being miserable

>who said i was white?
If you are in Belgium and you are not white, you deserve the bullet just the same. I might call you invaders, but you definitely did not get here through the force of your arms. You're a vermin. A cancer.