youtube.com/watch?v=-vm91MULpK8
youtube.com/watch?v=hC7aJHYePJ4&list=PLqAuxZYoYr5-t2Ma3nTMx5-4auEM3_4vy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

live a happy and healthy life with

have 10 children with

it is ERUFU
youtube.com/watch?v=sLIQrFY3fUk

NTR with Rem

Why though? Even were Rem not comatose, I'd imagine that, while Subaru is fucking Emilia and kissing her, Rem is present in the room, assisting the intercourse. "Subaru-kun, do you need more lubricant? DO you need another condo- Oh, I see you are going to cum inside her unprotected, do you want me to order some pregnancy tests to ascertain that Emilia-sama has been impregnated? All I want is for Subaru-kun to be happy with your family"
How can anyone like such a pathetic girl like Rem is beyond me. They must really have something worng with their head.
Not only that, she will probabily be their maid when Emilia and Subaru get married, doing all the chores andd dirty work around the house while Emilia enjoys her life as a goddess. Subaru would probabily use her only as a sex object, as a way of satisfying his basests fetishes that he doesn't want Emilia to partake beacuse she respects her too much. So Rem would become just a eventual fuckhole where to practice anal, bukkake and other desgusting activities, receiving no love and being prohibited of feeling pleasure. And this would go on until she became too old to be of use and Subaru lost interest in her, and she would be dumped in some smelly swamp, and live the rest of her days childless and unhappy until she would die cold and lonely in the slums amidst all the dirt and filthyness.
And above all that Emilia-tan would be shining towards heaven like the true angel she is.
Remfags suck.

Are you prepared for the best game of the year?
youtube.com/watch?v=XMGR0CDXyLU

Impregnate.

Put on trail for witchery.

half-rape

cuddle

mind break

Meh don't really like her
Hump and dump

Emilia is for standing back and letting a superior and much better girl starting a family with the MC.

half reipu

PREPARE AS THE VESSEL FOR THE WITCH SO SHE WILL HAUNT

She's for Subaru. Rem was made into waifubait in the anime, but for the LN/WN I'd push her towards Subaru.

mating-press!

“It's been the longest three days of my life. Though from your perspective we didn't know each other very long at all...”
“NATSUKI SUBARUUUUUU!!”
“You targeted Emilia. —Regret it.”

**He wishes he could just forget about this stupid Crusch Karsten.**

This
>that autism

“You're a hero, Reinhardt. It's not possible for me to kill you. But I can kill a hero. —This is how to kill you, Reinhardt.”

Oh god i can only get so erect

>not recognizing copypasta
pathetic barsu.

VR
youtube.com/watch?v=-vm91MULpK8

Protect

what was that shitter called again?

marry and be faithful to

RAPE!

Then Emilia becomes their house maid and personal toilet

youtube.com/watch?v=hC7aJHYePJ4&list=PLqAuxZYoYr5-t2Ma3nTMx5-4auEM3_4vy

Emilia. It's right there in the filename.

Erase

Disgusting.

NTR with Rom!

h-hold hands with

>not a pure-blooded high elf

For one, I would love to share some political philosophy books with her. She really needs to learn about how power works.

I would also lend her my books about war. I've got plenty about medieval ages war, which give a good understanding on both the tactical and political side of war.

>For one, I would love to share some political philosophy books with her. She really needs to learn about how power works.

This. So much this. If it weren't for Mazda unintentionally taking the heat off of her by going full Elliot Rodger, she'd have been laughed out of the competition for her naivete.

She has the mental age of a 14 year old cause she was hibernating in a block of ice for a century.

exterminate

elf are vermin

Pointless, some great monarchs started young, like Alexander and Scipio. There were even non-monarchs who had weight in history like Joan of Arc and Okita Souji, who were really young as well by the time they started making a name for themselves.

The problem with Emilia is her lack of proper education on philosophy, history, politics and war. Also, whilst she may be good at magic, she's really poor at combat (both from a tactical and strategic point of view). She does have plenty of charisma, though (at least, once people go past the fact she's a half-elf they tend to like her a lot).

She's also been far too sheltered to become a proper ruler - her boo-hoo story about being hated/feared for being a half-elf doesn't change this. Of course, this wouldn't be an issue had she been raised properly to become a ruler, but since she didn't have that, some hardships that toughen her character would have been good, alas nothing happened that shaped her to have a queenly character.

She also lacks a good adviser.

Now this is autism!

Have my oni wife's and my children be babysat by

CPU Candidates are not to be sexualized user

Marry

love

bap

literally delete

So that the real main heroine can come back and regain her well deserved role back in the story.

126 soon?