Why was Jesus the "Christ" so half-assed?

Why did he tell his peers that they had to obey the Commandments as they are eternal yet tells them they can unbind them (Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday)? Why did he tell his peers he would return before they died and didn't? Why didn't he write stuff down? Why did he allow around 40,000 different denominations of his Catholic Church to exist? Why did he allow the Bible to be seventy-three books for over twelve hundred years then allow it to be changed to sixty-six books? Why did he invent hell when his people only had Sheol? Why did he not fulfill serious Messianic prophesies (everybody would be under Jewish law and total world peace when even predators will lovingly lay with their prey? Why did he tell people that their prayers will be answered when they ask with true belief together and doesn't?

because he was a psy op campaign by roman patricians to create a watered down cuck version of judaism to facilitate their campaign to conquer judea

Hello my JIDF friends.

Because the bible is a bunch of fairy tales written by Iron Age goat fondlers.

the sabbath is not a commandment. he had returned before they died. called pentecost. why are you questioning His not writing? youre questioning what was already written. God wrote it. He's God. He doesnt have a church. He is the church. He said which ones were corrupted. just like you're corrupted. He was on the council of nicea? free will doesnt exist. what does it matter how many books there are. sheol is hell. israelites were divorced for being whores. no peace until flood of fire. what prophesies? He fulfilled every one. the ones of those who killed Him? How do you know He doesn't answer prayers? yours weren't answered because you're a jewish vagina? is that it? you think youre so clever. how is this political. only sons of the serpent ever have a problem with a man and Christ such as He. why do you read the drunken evil spiteful vindictive pagan babylonian talmud? youre a goy. youre the one boiling in semen

sabbath is a commandment. my bad. it was more important that even the hypocrites led their oxen to water on that day. which is work

>summing up classical knowledge of natural law / ethics as "muh Gods in the sky literally taken stories"

I bet you are a proud atheist with loose morals.

Funny how people like you could watch spider man and gets the moral that "with great power comes great responsibility" without being some idiot who believes in said "fairy tales" as literally happening.

“And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.“

Here's the lesson: Use your worldly resources to benefit others and make friends. Then, when your earthly possessions are gone, they will welcome you to an eternal home.

significance?

two characters just as half assed as christ

you dont half ass your demonic blood now do you. i responded to op. nobody replied. youre still on the half asses stuff with jewlywood movies. go back to blowing the bow tie pear earth science man. if bibi told you he were a jedi you'd blow him. you blow him no matter what he does

>REEEEE MUH DEGENERACY
>posts this trash
all worthless pedo kike posters are one post by this ID cowards. every fucken time. you have no intention of debating. what goes around comes around you prick. the meek shall inherit. and your nose is too big for that. enjoy the furnace. worst. board. ever

is there nobody else who can fight this pharisee?

fucking cult of antichrists. jewnald loves the khazars and blood libel and epstein and all sorts of pedos. does nobody have any balls? abandon your savior for a fucking man and politician. for shame. there are billions of us. and not many judeans. lots of fake asses though. and OP is allowed to drop his dookie and leave and nobody fucking supports God. you all talk out of your asses

why are you even responding to Op's stupidity?
hide the thread and move on. you're being baited
I hope you've been sage-ing

saging is against board rules. why roll over like a bitch?

>saging is against board rules
u wot. announcing a sage is. nothing wrong with sage-ing
>why roll over like a bitch?
turn the other cheek m8
you get nothing for arguing till you're blue in the face
dismissing him outright by ignoring him makes him look more like a fool than any counterpoint you could ever write

“But I am a worm and not a man, scorned by everyone, despised by the people.”

i think free will is fake. it says to not cast pearls before swine. but also that we fight principalities of darkness. rather than letting others speak. he didnt slap my face. he tried to slap Christ's. if it means i have a death wise by getting offended and trying to protect God; then everybody's gotta die some day...

all men have worms. not all men are God though

“In that place, worms never die, and the fire is never put out.”

you quoted something to look like Christ said it. all men have worms. Christ is man but more than that and existed with God and The Word before the foundations of your fucking head

Hello my JIDF friend.

“Then the angry king sent the man to prison to be tortured until he had paid his entire debt.”

what a salient come back

you?

Thanks. It's backed by digits.

numerology is banned in deuteronomy

“Just say a simple, 'Yes, I will,' or 'No, I won't.' Anything beyond this is from the evil one.”

you a bot?

you went with no and put your own spin on the yes part. keep em comin slugger youre batting .0000

You're confusing Yahowsha(Jesus) with Paul retard. Stop listening to Paul

i was thinking about the last part too, he said he's going to come back and fulfill what is told Christ is going to do, but why come first as a man to save us, just some crappy vacations? it's weird, it's the way it is, but it's weird

>stop listening to paul
read 2kings 2:23-24

it's like he said, guys i didnt forget, im here to tell you it's going to happen but later, i know you cant force time, but come ooon

fingers were placed inside of hands made in holes made in a body that only corporeally died and was raised from tomb and is back for you to touch the stigmata. but muh timing. but muh "contradictions"

im not saying he is not the Christ, im saying that the prophecy said the Christ will be a conqueror, as Jesus says he will do in the second coming, but why come first? without a warning first?

There aren't 40,000 denominations of the Catholic Church. There is only 1 Catholic Church. Everything else is heresy.

Why is reality, the "world" so half-assed according to my limited and subjective judgement? Light should be a particle or a wave, not some complex shit not expressible to human minds. No one should ever feel bad and dogs should have 6 legs to run faster.

because he is a fictional faggot

there was an entire covenant and testament that was a warning. the law is a curse. everything is under God's control and is prefordained by Him. in His Millennial Reign there will be sin. all will proclaim Christ. but we will still have been fallen creatures. times of noah are coming back. why not care more about that? first comes antichrist then Christ. but it's going to take God after that 1000 year period to burn down this place and make a new one. Just like how Christ. The Creator God. Makes OF you. A new creation. if and when youre graced with belief by God in His Name

whoever denies me before men will I deny before My Father in Heaven

>faggots thinking they can talk about God
dude...

>ctrl+f The Word for "faggot"
>-9000 results
hi frog fucker

fags are the blight of this earth

according to your nobible. your noballs. and your lots of freud. yay a fake jew shut up and take my money

another thread ruined by fags, God command us to kill fag, that's natural, but people dont accept it and try to be 'progressive', they live with this cancer and wonder why everything is going to shit
im out

Judaism have been disproved by Science. Abraham Moses etc are myths. Definitely not Jewish.

who follows the violent desert religions are fools who couldn't be further from God

no. not at all. those were pagan shrine prostitutes. every clobber passage is that or pederasty. hetero and homo are words invented in 1880. serpent seed explains why youre worthy of death but you cover up serpent seed REAL fucken "well". at least you try. because it makes you look bad and not a fucking straw man
>hi fags please welcome yourselves to the grabbems festival also featuring my daughter's vaginas because you "men" and grandmothers are fucking faggots
>knows shit about the bible

muh nephilim waaaa muh precious antique nephilim

Why did Jesus say he could forgive all sins but then said he couldn't forgive all sins (will never forgive one sin)?

blood

Listen here child. I was a Pastor and I know all the answers to these questions. Obviously you do not. I knew more about His Church than you will ever will during the decades I was a Priest . After I left the Church I became a born again Christian and held what I believed was the truth in my heart. The real truth is Jesus is a myth. All Gods are man made.

pascal's wager

feeding into these religions and the false alien god harms humanity, it is mind control and divide and conquer

youre posting blapshemy with fertility cults and tits in it to me. use a turkey baster

no, there is a source of everything (God) but there is no true religion on the face of the Earth thanks to the negative alien agenda

those are religious figures, a franchise started in Babylon

good thing Christianity is a reality. i encourage y'all to watch "shepherd's chapel"

top kek
u alright m8?
where did the AYYs touch you?

i dont need pics of divine things. this entire thread has broken statutes in my country. everything spiritual is male. there is no need to talk to a faggot about sins like fertility cults and tits

Baby. The Jews are almost as bad as you. Jesus never existed child. Grow up.

>muh nookes muh moon randings muh space x norway spirals

Peoples' religions and beliefs center around things important to human experience. Motherhood is important to human experience. Mothers in the ancient world spent all their time making babies and breast feeding. Wow, statues of mothers with babies breastfeeding. Must be a conspiracy

it is

Jesus is not ever coming back GUARANTEED! Jesus isn't real. Even if he was by some slim chance he was a loony Jew who became worm food a long time ago.

how do trains work on a ball

Meant to respond to the other post, not the table of contents to "The 15 Year Old Atheist's Guide to Theology, Eschatology, Soteriology"

Nice brainwashing. Bet you love this part of His Holy Roman Catholic Church!

Finally some wise one speaks the truth. Jesus the "Christ" is a myth.

50 golden dawns have been deposited

You may call the source (possible multiverse) God. Many of America's fore fathers were Deists. I did not say God doesn't exist. Gods of all the religions are man made myths.

>i can bowl a 300 game
go film and timestamp it. i asked you a question about trains by the way. also your little "summary" pic mentioning eating and magical trees and talking snakes is all wrong and a joke like everything else you say

Jesus never existed. That is the conclusion of researchers who have combed 126 texts written during or shortly after the time Jesus is supposed to have lived. The research concluded that there was no creditable mention of Jesus whatsoever. The known sources such as Josephus etc. that do have very vague mentions of a possible Jesus are now known to be Christian interpolations and are academic embarrassments when used to prove the historicity of the "Christ". Jesus, the messianic figure at the center of the world's largest religion, Christianity, was simply a fictional character. The story of Jesus bears a close resemblance to numerous other mythological stories of ancient gods who were born of virgin mothers and performed miracles. Man made Gods.