Successful Red Pilling Stories

As I completely failed to red pill my nephew over the holidays this year, share any successful attempts you guys have made in red pilling your friends/relatives and any useful tips and tricks you picked up along the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-474967745/assclowns-united-its-okay-to-be-white
youtube.com/watch?v=rKsfU-cIbUI
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some family realized that mass-immigration from the 3rd world was bad and I showed them some quasi red-pilled videos on YouTube. Others were completely unsuccessful resulting in some "imagine" by John Lennon shenanigans

My white dad now regrets having me, and wishes he’d found a white woman instead of my mom.

What's your other half?

Probably a spic.

Chelsea tweeting to Church of Satan opened my normie Christian mom's eyes wide open. Been a good year so far.

>Be me

>White, bleed-heart liberal who visited Sup Forums for /vg/ and Sup Forums.

>Go to Sup Forums to argue/troll the evil hillbilly nationalists/racists.

>See pic related.

It didn't do it immediately, but it certainly started me down that path.

Cut straight to the Jewish question, and maybe a bit of black racism towards whites, and you will very often cause the liberal zombies to at least pause and think.

>"imagine" by John Lennon shenanigans

Can you explain what you mean by that?

Like the song

You can't do it all at once. I've been sharing a lot of red pilled material with friends over months, seem to have decent progress

-Sage, spent entire 2017 redpilling friends cousin with friend oveer divinty, took entire year, but they've converted

I told stuff to my mom. Now she agrees me on stuff when i talk to other family members. Sisters slowly getting red pilled. She is probably realing that she is in a democrat only talking point bubble.

I was redpilled by a nigger hating black guy who is still my best friend

You have to play the long game with red pilling someone. If you expect to do it overnight, you're doing it wrong and you'll come across as retarded.

I used to be liberal, a hardcore one at that. I marched with Occupy and was active in my chapter of it long before the mace events happened that made our local population of 10 of us explode into thousands that were regularly visited and encourged by members of the ACLU.

Do you think one singular video or post by some jackass user is what made me switch my most hardcore beliefs and be willing to alienate myself from the vast majority of my social circle?

It took time. It wasn't one thing, it was several things that redpilled me. It wasn't one interaction, it was several. I gotta say one of the better things that ever happened was an employer who took me under his wing (no homo here, fuck off fags), and actually really helped me out in life. But when we talked politics, and we did regularly, he stood his ground and argued his beliefs with passion and fervor, and in a way that made me come around to respect him in a way that I hadn't really respected Republicans before that. I had been taught, literally taught, to not even consider Fox News as a real news outlet and dismiss claims from it or other right wing sources as being biased, while simultaneously only cherry picking things from selected sources I liked... usually comedians.

Reason won at the end of the day against my liberal ethics and beliefs. Reason, patience, and leading by example.

That's probably just cause you're a fucking failure

Sup Forums got fucking stupid.

You guys are a literal parody of yourselves.

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAAAAAAYS
Red pill from the centrist point of view
>ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAAAAAAYS
Socratic method is mind rape. Work through the problems in someones theory with them.

>Hate speech doesnt exist, if the system silences opponents your movement would not exist
Do not argue policy points you do not understand, concede that aspect of the argument and move onward, if you really want too, ask them to explain it and then poke holes in it at the end. Don't interupt

Redpilling is a bipartisan effort, you are not force feeding someone anything they will reject it outright

>Cut straight to the Jewish question, and maybe a bit of black racism towards whites, and you will very often cause the liberal zombies to at least pause and think.

I disagree, the JQ is the last phase. Race realism is an easier pill for many to follow. Niggers are an easier first target, they are violent morons and systemic parasites. Statistics across the board prove it definitively.

Do you want to know why you failed at redpilling your nephew, you moron? Because you did it over a short period of time. You didn't prep your bull, and you went in dry. Most importantly, you were redpilled here.
Lemmings are not internet niggers, they are slow, non caring, and ignorant. It has to be a very slow process. Studdy cults faggot.

Over the holidays, I was completely redpilled by an AI system. First, voice data on android phones is converted to text during the conversation. The text is then run through an AI and multiple outlets associated with the phone are targeted. Humans have next to no chance. We must stop the globalists now. Time is running out.

I have redpilled many around me. I usually ask simple questions with logical, predictable answers, and lead them to my outcome. It's their logic that gets them there, and easy to swallow.

Like why did WWII start? (They never know, or holocaust)

No, whatever happened with that happened years later, but that would be a good reason right?

Yes.

Well the Bolsheviks were killing millions for like 2 decades before the war, and we allied with them.. Seems odd right?

Yes.

And so on.

I use this, and other examples, to lead people right up to the JQ, then I start reading some wikipedia articles, specifically reading the "born into a jewish family" part..

>was a total lib; always voted dem;
>9/11
>kept investigating; full of anomalies;
>sidetracked by Alex Jones et al
>found "French Connection"; redpills about the kikes and the money system;
>holohoax research; Sandy Hoax and all the other hoaxes; everything on TV is fake
>redpilled my bro on holohoax
>redpilled my mom and dad. My dad was lifelong liberal; old habits die hard. My dad woke up to holohoax and started bringing it up in conversations with his friends. Friends get pissed.

You can't redpill somebody all at once; and you have to wait until they are ready. Find some glaring error in the official narrative and use that as a starting point. Use Socratic method and be PATIENT. People will get very emotional, but that is part of the process. It will pass.

Can low IQ persons be red-pilled? Maybe at 110 IQ and above its possible but below 110 emotions begin to rule.

110 IQ and above with emotional problems are also a problem to red-pill? Emotions rule here as well.

Unfortunately no, but the jews have proven they can be used if motivated.

I told my cousins that reality was a lie, and that in a hundred years we'll be reduced to nothingness and have no control in what our offspring believes in or who they copulate with.

Thousands of years of human society all lost in time, bickering infighting between different idealists, religious zealots, race mongerers, all gone, not even existing in memory, only theory.

I told them that whatever we do in the grand scale won't matter, but the small things we do will effect the future, but at the same time, every conceivable idea and notion will have already been created in the future, so really there is no point in doing anything.

And that's why I told them I was a NEET, and I don't care about anything.

Sounds like you shoved the black suppository a little too far up your ass.

Having come from the left myself this is pretty inspirational. I won't give up even though he's currently a degenerate lefty.

Nobody. Nobody but virgin autists get red pilled retard

Don't you have some Venezuelan rats to gnaw on?

I grew up in Detroit Michigan and I still live here. In a few years I'll have enough to move out. Selling my house isn't much of an option for raising funs because it's only worth about 20k in this area, and anyone that buys it is just going to tear the house down and hold the lot.

But let me tell you about my childhood of rainbows and butterflies.

I've always been redpilled on race. As a white person growing up near niggers, you have to make a choice. You either act like them and live like them and eventually become a nigger yourself, or you stay in school and act white. I chose the latter because it's what my mother wanted me to do. I had a part time job by the time I was 12. I was paid under the table to clean the back of a small grocery store, and the nigger that owned the store hated whites. As a 12 year old boy he worked me harder than he did the adult employees. He enjoyed watching me suffer as I lifted things too heavy for me, and he would withhold my paychecks some weeks for no reason. At school I would be bullied for being white. I rarely spoke and I always sat alone. Nothing about me made me a good target aside from my skin color. It wasn't just name calling and shit like they have now, I was beaten to a fucking pulp at least once a week. Several times I had to have stitches. I think the worst time was when I was attacked by a group of them, they held me down and one twisted my arm until both of the bones in my left forearm snapped. It was a real subtle popping noise but I experienced the worst pain I'd ever felt in my entire life. I didn't scream or cry, I just kind of went limp and they let me go. This was when I was 13 and I have nerve damage to this day where it always hurts. I've also been stabbed, cut, and had rocks thrown at me. I've been shot at but luckily niggers can't aim for shit. I've also had my throat cut but the blade was dull and only went through the first layer of skin.

Well shit, I guess in our fight anger is as good as hope.

soundcloud.com/user-474967745/assclowns-united-its-okay-to-be-white

I've never successfully red pilled my dad or bro on anything. It's fucking insane. I go Stephen molyneux style, not 1488. My dad bit on race realism by playing a charles murray and sam harris clip but still believes diversity is a strength and is pro immigration and amnesty. It's insane.

It's easy to be successful when you make it funny or if they start asking questions. You can tell jokes, which will make them laugh and their laughter will override any anger they feel. Or you can point out observations that make them think for a second. Don't go overboard or they'll catch on that you're implanting an idea. Be subtle about it.

Definitely don't do what I did with my family while back home for break, which was forget that saying "black people have lower IQ's" is utterly scandalous to normies, or you will be forced to spend lunch hearimg about what a big piece of shit you are

I don't why, but my mom and dad are red pill as fuck. I heard my mom and aunt saying they consider their self white. There Lebanese.

Now that I think of it my grandma is red pill as well. She hates blacks, voted for trump and immigrated here from Lebanon.

I went out drinking with my friend and started talking about the doors and windows at Auschwitz and in-plausibility of the layout of the gas chambers. Got him started, he figured it out pretty quick after that.

He's a pretty smart guy anyway though, most people can't think on their own.

I should call up my bros and try this, they're pretty smart but I've kind of cocooned in the last year while I've been processing all this shit. It's just kinda dangerous because I live in libshit land.
Been putting all my efforts in personal improvement and finding a girl to marry/impregnate after shaking off the lady-blackpill with the nationalism redpill but reconnecting with friends should be a priority as well.

My dads a pinko libtard hillary lover who watches MSNBC. But ive been able to slowly drop pills over the past six months or soand hes still a looney lib but hes red pilled on the kikes now

The key is to just drop one sublte pill at a time then work your way up.Dont just spill everything at once youll look retarded. Just a casual mention like "did you hear about that kars 4 kids charity scam?"

I should look that up, I actually donated a broken down beater to kars 4 kids back in the day so it'd be the perfect segue to bringing that up.

It was a scam. They werent sending poor kids to camp all the money went to sending rich kids to orhtodox jew camp. You gave your car so wealthy jews wouldnt have to pay for thier kids religious summer camp. They have like a one star rating as a charity.

They're called anarchists, they're our version of useful idiots. You might not convince them of natsoc but it's easy to turn someone against the modern world. Almost everyone in america has some gripe about how impersonal society is, or drug addiction, or the constant physical and mental decline of man, or corporate greed. Find common beliefs and work with those.

>be me
>get gf
>complete normie
>god tier scandinavian genetics
>tell her slowly about the media and it's influence on women
>she agrees
>slowly overtime mention the coincidence that jews seem to own the media
>redpill her on immigration and how countries need to remain ethnically pure for high trust socities
>"that makes sense"
>by the jews are behind immigration"
>4 years later and all she wants to do is be a wife and have children

if you want to redpill them about the jews and they are liberals, you just need to attack israel and how they treat palestina

you can go down that path

One more reason..

same here, but im already married and have a kid, looking for another.

Women aren't that hard to redpill, they can get bluepilled again tho

Good job user, have lots of beautiful babies for us all.

Bring it up when you've had a couple, it's easier to take and they may be more receptive. The lady thing is a shit show, I know, good luck.

>tfw no spanish wife

youtube.com/watch?v=rKsfU-cIbUI
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Thanks for the links user.

yw brother, start with the playlists, then show others there are soft red pills to open their mind then you can show them the real truth