Let's be clear everyone; Bannon was (as we have all known) was a plant and a shakey ally at best

>Trump: "Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn't as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn't represent my base — he's only in it for himself."
>The statement from Trump came after Bannon criticized Trump and his family in recent interviews — mocking the president's intellect, criticizing the operations of the White House and torching Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. His most recent comments, published in excerpts from a book by journalist Michael Wolff published online Wednesday, came two weeks after a Bannon profile in Vanity Fair that infuriated the president and his senior aides.

Anyone who thinks that Bannon turning on Trump was an unforseen twist given his well known kike connections, you can see yourselves out the door with the handle crammed up your ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/steve-bannon-rise-national-security-council/
youtube.com/watch?v=TQqfvUbOHdU)
youtube.com/watch?v=B5riL5_s4Ig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bannon was a deep state zionist shill. It's likely that he's pedo blackmailed too.

LMAO man you trump people..
you go form passionately defending and celebrating him to calling him the enemy in 24 hours.

Truly the worst delusion I have veer seen in my entire life in any subject,
you guys really are pathetic

No. The same people calling Trump retarded today and saying Bannon is dindu nuffin wrong are the same people who defended him yesterday.

You act like I can't go into the archives and find references of this. We've LITERALLY been over this time and again. But now everyone is a fatalist, boo-hoo-hoo.

Fucking die yiddish rat. Bannon is legit and Trump sucks major Israeli cock.
Nice job fracturing the base though, you motherfucking slimy Jew scum.

Trump IS NOT A ZIONIST.

>Implying Bannon didn't just speak at a zio event.

See --->

I look at actions not words, kike.

Let's be clear, you're a brainwashed faggot. Trump fucked up and betrayed his base. Bannon was ourguy from day 1. I support whoever he puts forward because I know that candidate actually gives a fuck about white people.

Yeah. Look at his actions.

Assad is still president of Syria.

Iran nuke deal is still active.

Trump helped get rid of ISIS.

Trump is defunding Pakistan which is one of Israel's closest partners in espionage.

Trump has been working for a peace deal in palestine with every arab nation involved.

Trump caused a purge in Saudi Arabia.

Let's be clear you fucking shill. Bannon is a degenerate piece of shit. Trump is the President of the United States of America. It doesn't even come close to comparable.

Hahahaha, you are a divide and conquer shill. Neck tie your self to the rafter bud

You don't play chess by watching one's actions. It's about getting the pieces into play. Try harder.

deniallll

Trumpcucks are the exact same as Obongofags

ALMOST OVER NOW

this is pathetic

Saudi Arabia being Israel's Islamic Mouthguard. Especially with Wahabi-Kike Plant Shills.

no, I've never seen this level of autism
this is new ground, don't be fooled

Trump is a jewlover that sucks Kushner cock

Think of it this way. Bannon drops a bunch of hissy fit bs personal attacks in a book that will get him shekels.

The Mooch was right, Bannon sucks his own dick.

Let's be clear you Zionist stooge, Bannon has been consistent. Trump is going into the arms of neocohens Mcconnell, Ryan, FOX. Trump doesn't give a fuck about white nationalism, that's what we're here for. I don't give a shit about based black men or muh free market tax cuts, take that shit and shove it up your ass. I want the real America back and our workers protected from globalism. Will Trump do that? Let's see, but I do know that Bannon was championing this from day 1.

That fucking mook...what I'd give to have him back.

0/10 OP nice try with the bait but you will have to try harder next time

>Bannon
>Consistent

>"Donald Trump Jr had an above board meeting with Russian Officials" -- "HE'S A FUCKING TRAITOR TO AMERICA."
>Compares Roy Moore Allegations to the Access Entertainment despite the fact one is a concrete audio file and the Allegations were fuck-all dubious at best.
>Shames Catholics who want to immigrate to America, fleeing from Islamic and Somali race baiting skirmishes.

Fuck off.

Lets apply Occam’s razor.
Bannon most likely upset with the recent loss of Moore which reflect badly on his leadership. He blames trump for not backing Moore fully. Trump rightly viewed Moore as a poor candidate and supported the easy win(mo brooks was better and would have won but that a whole different discussion). Bannon, pushed out of the White House, disgraced by a loss saw trump as a obstacle for either his 2020 run or his candidates run. He’s just doing his taxes early

Even if that was the case. Loyalty shines most when times are toughest. Even if Bannon isn't shilling for Zionist interests, it just mean's he's a spineless whelp.

>Bannon was (as we have all known) was a plant and a shakey ally at best
That's the most retarded swipe at revisionist history I've ever seen in print.

cbsnews.com/news/steve-bannon-rise-national-security-council/

This new ShareBlue/CTR push for the week is so full of holes I can't even begin to understand why they'd think this was a good idea. It's going to turn around and bite them in the ass.

WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EURASIA

It's either:

>9000-D chess

or

>"I didn't like him from the beginning, I swear!"

or

>"I just supported Trump ironically because muh libcuck tears and I want to see the world burn in this timeline kekekekekek"

You guys originally supported Trump because you figured he was Bannon's puppet. Now Bannon was a "deep state zionist shill" and Trump's rampant pro-Israel actions are "9000-D chess".

Sad!

Are the Catholics white? No? Then they can rot in their hellhole.

If Trump betrays the White Nationalist agenda, he can go fuck himself. Go suck off your based black tranny on reddit.

>Are the Catholics white? No? Then they can rot in their hellhole.
What did he mean by this?

Yep. South Afrikaan whites, Western Europan Lebenons, shit, even Potato Nigger Protestants.

South African Whites should die in a total genocide down to the last child. They made their fucking bed and now they can lie in it. Let it serve as a warning to all other whites what NOT to do. Oh you think South African Whites are based do you? Let me explain:

South African whites did the following:
>Imported blacks to work in their mines and on their farms because they were 90% cheaper than paying fair wages to fellow whites.

>Allowed their cucked Christian leaders to preach multiculturalism and equality and feminism. Doubled down on more Christianity when things got bad.

>Spent their MASSIVE wealth on cars, yachts, their 3rd mansions, sports teams, stadiums, and endless frivolous shit instead of making a handful of nuclear-tipped ICBMs. Literally, sold their nuclear material to Israel so they could buy more shit they didn't need. Does this matter? Look at North Korea...The second they went nuclear the United States backed off.

>Allowed their educational institutions, news media, and mass media to get overrun by commies AGAIN, while white men virtue-signaled to each other about their shitty blue collar jobs. Ignoring the rot growing inside their country.

Fuck white South Africans. Future they chose.

T. Nigger

I'm the nigger? How's that? I posted FACTS and you're the one chimping out like some shitskin with a 65 IQ.

[Show me the evidence](youtube.com/watch?v=TQqfvUbOHdU)

It's interesting, but try not to take this public war of words at face value. While it may be exactly as it seems - infighting - there may be other forces at play

Newt Gingrich on Donald Trump and the media:
>The fact is Donald Trump was very successful with the Apprentice, it was a remarkably popular show. He understands the value of tension. He understands the value of showmanship, and candidly, the news media is gonna chase a rabbit, so it's better off for him to give them a rabbit than for them to go off and find their own rabbit
youtube.com/watch?v=B5riL5_s4Ig

It's just starting too. Who flips next? Hope Hicks? That would be awesome. Don Jr. is certainly in a lot of trouble.

Trump abandoned Bannon just like Flynn, just like Sessions, and on, etc. He'll abandon the base if the Dems get majorities in either house.

He just added $2 TRILLION to the national debt. Way to go cuck-servatives! At least he'll make DACA permanent, and there's still a shot at Universal Healthcare if he really want to get something BIG done before he's impeached.

he was associated with bush - not to be trusted. definitely was a plant.

bannon is legit? YFW bannon was associated with bush you stupid fuck.

This. Trump sold out to the globalists look at how the NAFTA renegotiations are going

I'm saging this just in case, but seems like the ramblings of a fucking lunatic.

>rabble rabble rabble muh Bannon, muh judge Moore, muh oppressed whites

Just let go

Waaah Trump has been President for less than a year and he STILL hasn't fixed everything!! Waah! Waah!

>civ Nat
>white people

Pick one

>fellow whites

>niggers rape, murder, assault and rob whites at vastly disproportionate rates
>nothing gets done about it
>can't even talk about it
>whites proactively discriminated against throughout society, be it employment law or university enrolment
>niggers are the ones who are oppressed

In the first sentence, we already know we're in some sort of game". It's not a bad thing at all really. 2017 was just the beginning of discovering how deep this "swamp" really is

Or is this just a way to divert his base so he can get away with things? Will we evertruly know? Thanks

How are they going?