What the fuck happened here

What the fuck happened here

funny. old people are fucking hilarious

A moral tale so layered and complex that it's no wonder that the monosyllabic knuckle-draggers of Sup Forums don't get it's subtle and nuanced brilliance.
There is no such thing as bad writing, just bad interpretation of that writing.

You watched a bad show that people will insist is the AOTY because they think it makes them look good.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Bad writing happened.

BUTTHURT

>There is no such thing as bad writing, just bad interpretation of that writing.
Explain Sword Art Online

It was all a dream up to that point

The writing is intentionally bad to simulate the declined mental state of the average online gamer.

Inb4 moral lessons.

The doraemon author is too old for this shit

finally a show that matches my level of intelligence

Shit writing. Everyone who likes it is either canadian or a hue.

She deserved it, let's be real

>everything she gets will be taken away after one day
>she tries to cheat the card by spending it on something that presumably can't be taken away
>Moguro fucks her over for fun because she didn't follow the rules
Why do the underage kids on this board think it's bad writing, or a confusing scenario? She used the card to make herself more beautiful than she was previously and reap the benefits of being attractive, so he took everything away from her and left her worse off than before for not listening to him. Do you think he's supposed to be just and righteous, or something? He just likes screwing with stupid people.

>it's bad writing, or a confusing scenario?
Neither, they just have their feelings hurt because they know they'd be TRICK'd by Moguro.

This. He's some sort of demon that isn't just cursing people because he prefers to do it the long way. He gives people what they ask for and if they try to get anything else, he is vengeful and will take that away too.

Why do underage like you not watch the anime they defend?

why didn't she buy something with the card then sell it?

the repo guys will only take the actual object away, letting you keep the cash so you can spend it on things you want to keep.

>There is no such thing as bad writing

You clearly have not read enough.

>then sell it?
Wouldn't they just take that money away too?

How can you not see the blatant irony in his post?

No, he will then harm you in some way for trying to trick him. He'll forge an old debt and then everything will be repossessed and she'll be forced to whore herself to the most desperate of salarymen.

>Moguro fucks her over for fun because she didn't follow the rules
you know, I'd be fine with it if he was actually doing this, but it seemed more like the anime was saying that was a normal consequence of the rules rather than just Moguro fucking her over.

>I'd be fine with it if he was actually doing this
No, that's exactly what he's doing and has always done. If you break the rules he gives you, you suffer.

DOOOOOOOOOON

oh fuck

Bad writing, that's what happened.

>unironically using "2deep4u" argument
We all know that is used when you are just wrong and losing an argument.

This show is literally just monkey's paw scenarios over and over and you expect the guy heading them up to be fair?

I literally said in my post that I would be fine with it if he just said "you tried to cheat, fuck you".

My complaint is that the show tries to make it out as a natural consequence of the rules he set forth.

Yeah, who wouldn't trust this face to be upfront about everything.

Even then I'd say this is more or less what you said, even if you're being pedantic about it. It's weird to be so picky about it when its so obvious though.

I could see why they think the first act with the Daydream and the salaryman may be "bad writing" because the wish was not as explicitly stated and there isn't as much as a build up to salary man losing his convictions. The dramatic structure is more free form to the point it might feel rushed and sloppy.
The second act follows a more concrete climactic build and goes beat for beat as a faustian bargain scenario. It's more traditional and therefore "better"

The first part was just awful. Nothing even happened. They missed a day of work and their boss got a little angry. There was a chance for something interesting with the girls turning butt ugly during the night time, but they just threw that away.

>enter a Faustian deal
>try to subvert the system
>it backfires
What is so hard to grasp about this?
Is it too much to expect others to know the gist of Faust?

I like the ambiguity of the endings. It adds to the horror of the situation in the second scenerio and hopelessness of the first. It's left up to the viewer to determine how terrible the fates of the tragic protagonist will be past what we can see.
Also it's implied that the salarymen got fired after their day of drinking; they didn't just get a small scolding

that poor christmas cake OL didn't deserve that

I think thats what people are really made about. cause seriously I just wanted to give her a hug, she kept getting badmouthed by her kouhais

They actually work for the Yakuza which is why there's a bar under the building. They were executed and their sisters were sold into sexual slavery (work at the Daydream).

Retardation, if she got embargoed she would just go back to normal , she wake up looking like an old lady, they took more than what she bought

Shit writing.